Start by marking “Sweet Savage Blood, a vampire romance” as Want to Read:
Sweet Savage Blood, a vampire romance

Sweet Savage Blood, a vampire romance (Sweet Savage Blood #1-3)

Dominique is a typical teen in a boring Texas town, where the most exciting thing is the annual turnip green festival. When the charismatic Caden Hanover enrolls in her high school, her life takes a heart-pounding turn. From the moment she sees Caden, she is irresistibly drawn to him. She has no idea that not only is he a vampire, but that he knows she is the reincarnation ...more
Paperback, 1st Edition, 368 pages
Published March 8th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published March 6th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Savage Blood, a vampire romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Savage Blood, a vampire romance

Alex Stargazer
Oct 07, 2015 Alex Stargazer rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: The vampire obsessed, perhaps

I wanted to like Sweet Savage Blood. Not only because it’s a vampire book; and I do so love my vampire books. Not only because the author is self-published, and I know what that’s like.

No: I wanted to like it because it seemed... promising. Because, for all its flaws—and there are rather many—this book does, at its heart, have an interesting enough tale to tell. A teenage girl, re-incarnated from two centuries past... and her vampire husband? Well, it seemed rather intriguing. It’s a little clic

☕ Kimberly
Jun 25, 2012 ☕ Kimberly rated it really liked it
Sweet Savage Blood by Carolina Courtland is the first of three novels. This is an epic YA romance that spans nearly two hundred years. It is also the story of a vampire hunter, a witch and reincarnation. I quickly consumed this novel in a single evening and look forward to continuing this saga.

The tale begins as we meet both Dominique and Caden. She is walking across the street and he stopped at the red light. As she crosses, Caden Hanover immediately recognizes her as the reincarnation of his
Diayll
Apr 28, 2012 Diayll rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-by-jennifer
Originally Reviewed At:The Indie Spotlight at Mother/Gamer/Writer
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Controllers
Review Source: Author for Honest Review
Reviewer: Jennifer

In the fall of 1850, Caden Hanover met the love of his life, a young woman by the name of Dominique. The two married and lived a life together until her death sometime later. Two hundred years later, he sees her crossing the street at a stop light. After following her home, he enrolls in her high school in order to get closer. His plans become
Jodi Ambrose
Jun 24, 2012 Jodi Ambrose rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful, engaging, well-written tale! The characters are developed so clearly that you feel as though you know them within just a few pages. The story, like a good story should, pulls you in and engrosses you, making this a book that I didn't put down until I read the very last page. It is delightful and suspenseful; light-hearted and yet dashed with malevolence. It's a wonderful blend of people you identify with and people you might want to be for a day.

I have already downloaded books
L.P. Dover
Apr 26, 2012 L.P. Dover rated it really liked it
This was a really good read. The only thing that confused me a bit was the changing of character dialogue. But I was able to catch on pretty quickly though. I think my favorite character was Madison(the slayer). She kicked some major vampire butt in this book. It was awesome. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Sierra
Mar 17, 2012 Sierra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This teen vampire romance is a light read, humorous at times, filled with romance and hot love scenes that manage to never be too explicit. I have to admit that I am not a teen, and even though a lot of it takes place in high school, I found it entertaining. It's a fresh take on the genre.

I look forward to reading the sequel Blood Fires.
fern
Apr 29, 2012 fern rated it it was amazing
looks and sounds wonderful!!!
Jenny
May 12, 2012 Jenny rated it it was amazing
Loving all the little steamy scenes. Especially a certain love hate relationship. =)
Patty
Apr 29, 2012 Patty rated it it was amazing
looks and sounds wonderful!!!
Jaquelyn
Jaquelyn rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2012
Melina
Melina rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2013
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was ok
Jul 19, 2012
Kiffayat
Kiffayat rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2012
Chenise Long
Chenise Long rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2012
☕ Kimberly
Mar 25, 2012 ☕ Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
my review to post later this month
Megan
Megan rated it it was ok
Jun 28, 2016
Nep Neptune
Nep Neptune rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2017
K
K rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2015
Claudia
Claudia rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2014
Debi
Debi rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2012
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
May 03, 2012
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2012
Liliana
Liliana rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2012
Sarah rated it it was ok
Aug 11, 2012
Shadow
Shadow rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2013
Monica
Monica rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2012
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2012
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2012
Juliah Wiederhold
Juliah Wiederhold rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2012
  • Aventurine Heart
  • Stealing Breath (Stealing Breath, #1)
  • Brambleman
  • Blood Shattered (Shattered Series, #1)
  • Darwin's Children (Darwin's Children, #1)
  • Neither (The Noctalis Chronicles, #3)
  • Moonglow (The Darkborn Legacy, #1)
  • Violet Dawn (Violet Night, #2)
  • The Turning Tides (Marina's Tales, #4)
  • The Hero Chronicles: A Complete Collection
  • Yesterday's Daughter
  • Feathermore (Feathermore, #1)
  • The Siren's Secret (The Shapeshifter's Secret, #2)
  • Insight (Shadows, #1)
  • Dark Horizons (The Red Sector Chronicles #2)
  • Face the Music
  • The Monster's Daughter
  • The Fairytale Keeper: Avenging the Queen
I grew up reading the old romances like Shanna and Angelique and The King. I read in the family camper in the backyard so I could have privacy. As a tween, I read Gone With The Wind ten times in a row.

I love the paranormal romance genre, but I think most vampire and werewolf novels are too explicit. Erotica is not suitable for young adults.

I decided to write a book that contained paranormal elem
More about Carolina Courtland...

Sweet Savage Blood (4 books)
  • Reunion (Sweet Savage Blood, #1)
  • Revelations (Sweet Savage Blood, #2)
  • Blood Ties (Sweet Savage Blood, #3)