Start by marking “Topless Adventures” as Want to Read:
Topless Adventures

Topless Adventures

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Barry and Donna are poor, but they're star students. They graduate from college as a skilled, but penniless, married couple.
Donna has filled out and put some curves on her bone thin young frame. She's now and attractive statuesque woman. However, due to her earlier poverty and need to study hard to win a scholarship, she has almost no social experience.
Barry gets a good jo
ebook
Published April 14th 2012 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Topless Adventures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Topless Adventures

Sandor
Apr 25, 2012 Sandor rated it it was amazing
Step by step, a beautiful and statueque, but naive, woman gets herself into sexual situations.
She finds that she's an exhibitionist, but somehow convinces herself that it won't lead to actual sex.
By the time that she finds out that she's wrong, she's in too deep to back out.
R. Richard
Apr 21, 2012 R. Richard rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The previous waitress had worn a short skirt. This one wears only garter belt, nylons and a rather small lace panty. The VP’s wife asks the waitress, “Is a skirt required wear here?” The waitress says, “Customer ladies are to wear ‘some sort of skirt’ for supper.” When the waitress turns to leave, she's wearing some sort of thong panty and appears to be naked, when viewed from the rear.
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
I have 44 novels and over 160 short stories currently published.

I'm the co-author, with Sunset Thomas, of Anatomy of An Adult Film.

I spent my early years in the part of Los Angeles known as the South Central. I was known as Whi' Boy, which was sufficient to indentify me in that place. I'm a skilled kung-fu player, using a system that I learned from a Korean I knew only as 'Pak.' It would be easier
More about R. Richard...