Start by marking “Detektyw Blomkvist” as Want to Read:
Detektyw Blomkvist

Detektyw Blomkvist (Kalle Blomkvist #1)

Kalle Blomkvist to trzynastolatek, który marzy o tym, żeby zostać detektywem. Wszędzie dopatruje się przestępstw i szuka złoczyńców, co daje powód do żartów jego najbliższym przyjaciołom. Ale pewnego dnia żarty się kończą...
Published March 2009 by Nasza Księgarnia (first published 1946)

To ask other readers questions about Detektyw Blomkvist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Detektyw Blomkvist

Lembi
Jul 17, 2008 Lembi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Astrid Lindgren fans
This is my very favourite book of all time. It's not the most well-known book by Astrid Lindgren, but it has all the essential qualities of her fiction - the idyllic surroundings and descriptions of a happy childhood. I think I was about 9 when I first read it and I've read it about once a year ever since. It's about a teenage boy who in the English version is apparently called Bill Bergson (sorry, I haven't read it in English), but whose name in the original is Kalle Blomkvist. He is very inter ...more
Turi
Jun 24, 2009 Turi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I made an effort to read this (had to Inter-Library Loan it) because Stieg Larsson's books include references to it. Specifically, to the main character, which in the Swedish books is Kalle Blomquist, but in the English translations is Bill Bergson.

This is the first of three or so books in the series, and it's a pretty good little kids detective story. Kids solve the case of a jewel heist while playing in their small town. A quaint 50's feel, and some charming quirks in the translation.
Lo
Jul 14, 2010 Lo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just re-read this after many years. Though I couldn't quite get the same feeling of participating that I got when I was about the same age as the main characters it was a delightful read! The Kalle Blomqvist series is my absolute favourite by Astrid Lindgren. They are refreshingly innocent and bring out the adventurously curious child in me.
Janine
Jul 10, 2007 Janine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once I pledged a boy to write the fourth episode of Kalle Blomquist for him as wedding present.
Filomena
May 11, 2013 Filomena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: scandinavian
Naprosto úžasná knížka z dob mého mládí. Úplně jsem zapomněla, jak skvěle Astrid píše! :)
Anastasia Iosebadze
აუ ძააალიან მიყვარს ეს წიგნი :3 მე ბავშვობაში მთლად დეტექტივობა არ მინდოდა მარა მეტნაკლებად ახლოა მაინც :დ
Anamaria Koridze
Eugenia
Ini adalah buku karya Astrid Lindgren yang saya nggak tahu (loh?). Selama ini tahunya Pippi, Madicken and Lisabet, Emil, Anak-anak Blueberry (bener, ya?), dan Lotta. Nah, detektif yang namanya sulit dieja ini, saya baru lihat waktu banyak toko buku online yang follow akun instagram saya.
Berhubung abis baca ulang Lotta, tanpa pikir panjang beli.
Harganya murah juga, Rp.15.000. Ada dua buku. Kondisinya eks-rental.
Tapi nggak apa-apalah. Saya selalu menyukai karya-karya Astrid Lindgren dan tentu saja
Kadri
Jan 16, 2012 Kadri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kalle Blomkvisti raamatud kuuluvad mu ühtede lemmiklasteraamatute hulka. Mind hämmastab, kui väheste sõnadega õnnestub luua kujutluspilt:

"Sel ööl ärkas Kalle sellest, et sääsk hammustas ta nägu."

Rohkem polegi vaja.

Kaks lemmikhetke raamatust:

Aga nimese kohta võib päris palju teada saada ka üksnes selle järgi, mida ta rauakauplusest ostab. Kui ta ostab elektritriikraua, mõtles Kalle, siis on ta koduarmastaja inimene, aga kui ta oskab tõukekelgu - jah, kui ta peaks ostma tõukekelgu, siis pole ta k
Elizabeth
Feb 23, 2010 Elizabeth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens-lit
Maybe even a 4.5/5.

I wanted to read this because of the allusions in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and also because I was really disappointed with Pippi Longstocking when I reread it a couple of years ago. It is definitely a book of a different era where children are utterly unsupervised (i.e. one storyline involved planning duels/physical fights for fun with other kids in town) but for some reason it just worked for me in this book. The jewel heist storyline was exciting in the way that Nanc
Mari
Jan 21, 2015 Mari rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: in-swedish, library, 2015
Kalle Blomkvist är Mästerdetektiven Blomkvist, i alla fall om man frågar Kalle själv. Han har en lång lista med personer som han skulle ha satt dit, bara han hade kommit på dem när de begick något brott. Men Kalle bor i en ganska lugn småstad där det inte händer så mycket som en Mästerdetektiv kan ta sig an. En dag dyker farbror Einar upp, det är Eva-Lottas släkting, och Kalle kan inte hjälpa det att han tycker att det är något skumt med honom. Varför går han till exempel runt med en dyrk i fick ...more
Oceana2602
I've read this book countless times. It's one of the best of the best, and all of Lindgren's books are outstanding (as everyone knows, so it doesn't really need saying).

Kalle Blomquist however, was always one of my favourites. Oh, I can almost feel the sun on my face and the grass under my feet just thinking about this book, such a warm, happy summer feeling it gave me! I can still quote whole passages! Come to think of it, this was likely the very first book I was fannish about, imagining myse
Amanda
Jul 06, 2014 Amanda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Läser just nu en kurs om barn och ungdomsdeckare och spänningslitteratur och Mästerdetektiven Blomkvist anses ju som the "Big Bang" inom området så den var först ut. Väldigt fin bok med framförallt många roliga citat! Själva intrigen i boken är inte speciellt spännande, det jag gillade mest är dialogerna och den vänliga men spännande "kriget" med de Röda rosorna, som är så himla fint beskrivet. Det är det vardagliga och barnens umgängeskrets och vardag som Astrid Lindgren är så bra på att beskri ...more
Matt
Mar 25, 2014 Matt rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: german
This was a story about a young boy detective in Sweden, and once again I found that reading Lindgren was delightful - there's really no better word for it. I read & absolutely loved "Ronya Robber's Daughter" a few months ago, and this one was very good, too. Upon opening my book, I was happy to discover that this volume in my hands was actually an anthology of three Kalle Blomquist books - that means I've got more to read in the future!
Eve
Jun 09, 2016 Eve rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Üks parimaid raamatuid, mida ma oma lapsepõlvest mäletan. Väga kaasahaarav ja põnev lugemine. Natuke kurb, et tänapäeva 12-15-aastased Blomquisti lugudest enam väga ei huvitu. Kuid eks on peale tulnud nii palju uusi ja põnevaid raamatuid/autoreid, et enam ei jõua nendesse kõikidesse nii süveneda ja vaimustuda.
Ellen
Feb 25, 2014 Ellen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my all-time favorite books. I love the mystery, the writing style, the character development. I recommend this book, and any other Astrid Lindgren books that I've ever read, to anyone who's interested, young and old.
Tess
May 12, 2011 Tess rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this already years ago, but since I couldn't remember a bit about it I decided to re-read it. This is an absolutely lovely detective story for children, maybe not that surprising or innovative considering plot, but charming in narrative and characters. 3.5 stars
Hildegunn Hodne
Oct 11, 2016 Hildegunn Hodne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It takes a while, maybe a quarter of the book, before this really kicks off. But after that it is brilliant. Aimed at "youth", but more suitable for childish 13 year olds. Or for adults who didn't get around to reading this earlier in life.
Caroline
Jul 29, 2016 Caroline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Blod! Inget tvivel om saken!"
Astrid Lindgrens förmåga att fånga läsaren slår mig med häpnad varje gång. Rolig och rapp bok om Mästerdetektiven Blomkvist.
Ieva
Feb 25, 2015 Ieva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jag skrattade högt och hade det så roligt när jag läste den. "Mästerdetektiven Blomkvist" var en av den bästa deckare när jag var liten. Men en bra bok förändrar inte!
Elina Allas
Elina Allas rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2015
Eelika Rand
Eelika Rand rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2016
Starkesz
Starkesz rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2016
Avi
Avi rated it really liked it
May 15, 2016
Tabby
Tabby rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Kirke Narusk
Kirke Narusk rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2014
Abby
Abby rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2017
Alma
Alma rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2014
Rita_P
Rita_P rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2015
Erlend Hansen
Erlend Hansen rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2017
  • Viplala lood
  • Londiste, õige nimega Vant
  • Naksitrallid. Esimene ja teine raamat
  • Arabella, mereröövli tütar
  • Всё о муми-троллях (Всё о...)
  • Kadri
  • Hotzenplotz 3 (Hotzenplotz, #3)
  • Jim Knopf und die Wilde 13
  • Kevade
  • Emil und die Detektive / Emil und die drei Zwillinge
  • Grimmen (Pax #2)
  • Mein Urgroßvater und ich
  • Palle alene i verden
  • The Little Scarlet Flower
  • Maikäfer, flieg!
  • Urmel aus dem Eis (Urmel, #1)
  • Sirli, Siim ja saladused
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 145 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as the Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.

Awards:
Hans Christian Andersen Award
More about Astrid Lindgren...

Kalle Blomkvist (3 books)
  • Kalle Blomquist lebt gefährlich