Start by marking “Full Circle (Sanctuary, #5)” as Want to Read:
Full Circle (Sanctuary, #5)

Full Circle (Sanctuary #5)

This edition is no longer available.

Manny Sullivan is the backbone of Sanctuary. He has his fingers in every pie and when he spots Josh Headley where he shouldn't be, it is Manny who goes in and rescues him.

Josh is in Sanctuary witness protection after his dad turns on the Bullens. Not only is his dad a murderer but his ex is a liar who was using him for information. With
ebook, 1st edition, 187 pages
Published June 22nd 2012 by Silver Publishing (first published June 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Full Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Circle

¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧ •°**★Camelot Dreamer❧ •°**★
OohMyGAWD... I Got Spooning in This One~Honest to God Spooning...

BEFORE the Smexin..&... Cuddling AFTER the Smexin!

"The Book~

I Loved the Captain Kirk/Spock Reference it was so Fitting.
I Loved Both MCs being Two Geeks!
I Love that they are not your normal Geeks.
We have one MIT/ Geeks turned into GQ Yum~
The other Pre-PhD Geek is Sweet As All Get Out!
I Loved The Plot and IT mix it was Great!
But, Oh Yeah~That Spooning, Swooooooon!
Cliffhager~Sean.......& OMG, Jake, I cant wait!

This Book
Trisha Harrington
Full Circle is the fifth installment in the Sanctuary by R.J. Scott. This time around we got Manny a guy who is always there, and has been in all of the Sanctuary books in some way. With this book we get another Dale and Joseph with a bit of extra cuteness that was really sweet to see. Normally a series gets boring around this point, but I am still begging for more books and to get more of the mystery.

Josh and Manny were the typical couple. At first it was hard to see how they would get together
Don Bradshaw
Reviewed on Hearts On Fire... http://heartsonfirereviews.com/

This final book in the tearing down of the Bullen empire was a bit of a surprise. Manny is the computer genius of Sanctuary and like a brother to Jake. Jake and Manny have been keeping a secret for eight years now. Manny is really more than a computer geek, he is part of what was a big crime family in California. Both Josh Headley and his mother are in a locked down Sanctuary safe house so why is Manny watching Josh jumping the wall
blub
Jun 24, 2012 blub rated it really liked it
I actually liked this a lot better than all the other books in the series. The characters aren't actually kept in a safe house for a majority of the book doing nothing (well it doesn't feel like it anyway). Manny goes out to do field work and he takes Josh along for the ride to be his handler. I could have sworn R.J. Scott wrote in book 4 that this would be a 5 book series but it seems there will be a 6th book. I look forward to reading Jake's story.
Serena Yates
Jul 28, 2012 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
I have been wondering what this fifth book would be like for quite a while and was sure it couldn’t possibly get any more fascinating than the first four books. Boy, was I wrong. The link that ties these books together is the murder of a young woman called Elizabeth. So far we have seen the story, and all subsequent events, from the perspective of the people most directly involved: a direct witness to Elizabeth’s murder, her step-brother, Elizabeth’s pseudo-boyfriend (trying to protect himself f ...more
Joanne
Jun 24, 2012 Joanne rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Full Circle is the story of Manny, the Sanctuary IT Geek and Josh, son of the cop who killed Elizabeth Costain. It turns out Manny has a bit of a history, which explains things hinted at in previous books, and Josh, shamed by his fathers actions, is determined to help bring the Bullens down. They are both attracted to each other and when they get together it's explosive. Finally all the individual threads from the previous books are pulled together to provide a very satisfying ...more
Anita Bianchi
Aug 02, 2016 Anita Bianchi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Ad ogni romanzo che leggo questa serie mi piace sempre di più! Mi piace perchè ci sono dei personaggi interessanti, perchè c'è una continua suspense, perchè le sorprese non mancano mai e perchè è anche hot al punto giusto! Manny è il genio informatico del "Santuario" e scopriremo in questo nuovo capitolo che nasconde segreti, segreti dolorosi e pericolosi. Josh è finito in questa storia a causa del padre ma ha deciso di non subire passivamente ciò che gli
Susan65
Jul 14, 2012 Susan65 rated it really liked it
I really liked Manny through all the books and he didn't disappoint now that it was finally his turn. Josh and Manny have a ton of similarities and prove that not only opposites attract. Theirs is a HFN because the relationship is so new, but i am sure we will be seeing more of them.

At first I was upset with the ending because it felt unfinished. I was under the misguided impression this was the last book...fortunately I was wrong. Gotta find some love for Jake and figure out whats up with Sean.
Heather♥
Jun 25, 2012 Heather♥ rated it really liked it
Enjoyed Manny and Josh and thought they were well-suited for each other (they shared not only a love of computers, but more importantly a love of Star Trek). But even though this was supposed to be the last book in the series, it felt like there might be still more to come. Especially with Jake and Sean still twisting in the wind like that...
O'Flaherty
Jul 08, 2013 O'Flaherty rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m

LOVED IT!!
Josh is so cute and like a puppy! in the cutest form possible
Manny was badass! I expected nothing less for my geeky tech!
so good!

Also, lots of Morgan and Nik! that just made me so freaking happy

another great book in the series, highly entertaining!

Stephanie
2nd read: 10/11/12
3rd read: 11/3/13

Another fantastic addition to this series! I really like Manny's character. And he and Josh seem perfect for each other. Who I am dying to read about is Sean and Jake. Can't WAIT for that story. I'm convinced Sean is a good guy.

Chris
Jun 15, 2012 Chris rated it really liked it
Very good m/m romantic suspense in which Manny finds himself attracted to the son of a murderer, but can't let himself get distracted as the Bullen case hits critical.
Anke
Jun 30, 2012 Anke rated it really liked it
After all the computer stuff at the beginning, it turned out to be a very good ending to the series. Both Josh and Manny were a very good fit.
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Jun 21, 2012 Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, action
4 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Whoo hoo. Its Manny’s book. the one that I have been waiting ages for. Josh needs to know the truth so he leaves Sanctuary to hunt for answers. But, he didn’t count on Manny’s sharp eyes. Manny races to the rescue, before Josh is caught where he shouldn’t be. Manny has a bit of a mysterious past and he has put it far behind him. But, now for his Sanctuary family, he digs it up and revisits the past to try to b
Diane
Jun 30, 2012 Diane rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Love this series - although if this is the last one, there were a couple of unanswered questions that seem important - what happened to Sean?!?!?!

Anywho, Manny has been such a great character for the whole series that it was great for him to get his own story! The back story for Manny and Josh was great (felt so bad for Josh with his boyfriend!), and interesting that these two are so alike, which has not happened since Dale's book, most of the main characters have been opposite in so many ways,
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
This was another book in this series that was deleted and again I'm lucky I have a backup. This concerns me because a book that's been around for a while like this deserves to have its reviews. It had a rating of 3.98 and people shouldn't have their reviews deleted.

Original review:

Typical protector/protectee sort of story, although that isn't quite how the story is set up. I really like how the relationship starts out with lust and they hop into bed fast before they're thinking about love. It's
Tracy
Jul 09, 2012 Tracy rated it liked it
Waited for Manny's story and was somewhat disappointed. I liked the continuing story with the Bullens but I wanted to see Manny do some fancy computer shit instead of going undercover. And I didn't really like Josh. I felt like he was into Manny cause Manny was there and his rebound guy. Manny deserved to have someone be totally into him only and I wasn't feeling it. The conflict was wrapped up too quick and tidy. But I loved the teasers about Sean! Is he good, is he bad?

Still all in all, a good
Serena Yates
Mar 31, 2016 Serena Yates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
Heather
Jul 11, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm doing an overall series review because in my opinion you can't just read one book, you must read the whole series to fully enjoy the tale. Yes, each book is a standalone in regards to the couple that is featured and that each book has a separate part of the mystery that begins and ends but the series is centered around the bringing down of the Bullens family.

Now, I will say that some people might be a little put off by the suddenness of each couple getting together but I found them perfectly
Sharon
Jul 05, 2012 Sharon rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful addition to the Sanctuary series. Manny’s story! Manny & Josh are perfect for each other. Their knowledge and love of computers, not to mention Star Trek, draw them together. We learn more about where Manny came from as he assists in the wrapping up of the Bullen case. And he gets his HEA!! Highly recommend not only this book, but the whole series.
Sherry
Aug 09, 2012 Sherry rated it liked it
A good series that I believe I should have spaced out a bit more as they began to read incredibly duplicative after the 3rd in the series (I read books 1-5 in 3 days).

The Bullen case continues as the group delves deeper into the family. I look forward to the next story!
Lorraine
Jun 28, 2012 Lorraine rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Manny's story,didn't think of him as the strong, determine type, only as a computer great. I really was pleasantly surprised to read and see this side of Manny. -- Looking forward to Jake's story now, overall a good series from R.J.-Thanks.
Candice
Jun 20, 2013 Candice rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, m-m
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I am so completely captivated with this story!

Manny and Josh. Holy sweetness, Spock.

(I will write a real review of the whole story at the end of the series. It's too tangled to really separate, in my opinion.)
Jacq
Oct 20, 2012 Jacq rated it really liked it
A good storyline and very nice chemistry with Manny and Josh, but but but I had to wait until 49% for a simple kiss. I loved the way Nik and Morgan remained a constant... I just never got my HEA... Just HFN...DANG!
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Don
Publisher: Silver Publishing
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance
Rated 4 Hearts

JD
Jun 29, 2012 JD rated it really liked it
Another great installment to the Sanctuary series. I'm happy to see Manny find someone.
Idamus
Aug 26, 2012 Idamus rated it really liked it
Somehow it doesn't feel quite finished, I'm just not sure why
James
Jul 05, 2012 James rated it it was amazing
GREAT BOOK! Awesome series, I hate to see it come to an end.
Karine DS
Jul 15, 2016 Karine DS rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Manny est la tête informatique du Sanctuaire, quand le centre est infecté par un virus, il se doute immédiatement que la taupe qu'ils viennent d'appréhender en est l'investigateur. Il est touché dans sa fierté car le réseau du centre est un peu son bébé.

Mais la soirée qui ne fait que débuter et loin d'être terminée, surtout quand une inconnue supplémentaire vient se glisser dans l'équation.

Josh Headley pris d'un coup de sang, est à deux doigt de faire capoter le dossier contre la famille Bullen.
  • Finders, Keepers
  • Not My Spook! (Spy vs. Spook, #2)
  • Foxe Tail (Skyler Foxe Mystery, #1)
  • Chase The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay, #3)
  • Mobsters and Miracles
  • Riding with Heaven
  • Dead Run (Dangerous Ground, #4)
  • Breaking Cover (Life Lessons, #2)
  • Trust Me (Cover Me, #2)
  • Spin Out (Deputy Joe, #2)
  • Laurel Heights (Laurel Heights, #1)
  • The Hunting Moon (Theo Bourne #1)
  • Touching Evil
  • Point of No Return (Turning Point, #1)
  • Dance Only for Me (Dance with the Devil, #4)
  • Continental Divide (Separate Ways, #1)
  • 72 Hours
  • Beginning Again (Finding Peace, #1)
RJ's goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and most importantly, that hint of a happily ever after.

RJ Scott is the bestselling gay romance author of over ninety MM romance books. She writes emotional stories of complicated characters, cowboys, millionaire, princes, and the men who get mixed up in their lives. RJ is known for writing books that always
More about R.J. Scott...

Sanctuary (9 books)
  • Guarding Morgan (Sanctuary #1)
  • The Only Easy Day (Sanctuary, #2)
  • Face Value (Sanctuary, #3)
  • Still Waters (Sanctuary, #4)
  • The Journal Of Sanctuary One (Sanctuary, #6)
  • Worlds Collide (Sanctuary #7)
  • Accidental Hero (Sanctuary, #8)
  • Ghost