Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)

Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy #4)

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  3,375 ratings  ·  49 reviews
Teru ha descubierto que la identidad de “Daisy”, quien siempre la ha ayudado, es Kurosaki… al enterarse, Teru empieza a sentir pánico. Sin embargo, para asegurarse de poder continuar junto a Kurosaki, decide ocultar el hecho de haber descubierto la verdad. ¡Pero su tibia y agitada relación se verá pronto afectada por cierto asunto! ¡Aquí está el esperado cuarto tomo de “De...more
Published May 4th 2012 by Editorial Ivréa (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4

Kate
The librarian at my library forced me to check this series out. She literally went to the bookshelf and came back with the first three volumes of the series. Talk about being assertive!

That said, I wasn't as keen to check it out, so it's probably a good thing that someone did it for me or I might never have given the story a chance - the reason being that the cover art bugs me. I told my husband that and he asked me what series cover art do I actually like and that made me pause for a moment. Ou...more
*Queen Diva*
Ah, this series just keeps getting better and better. It's so hilarious too! Man, Riko is my hero! She's so fabulous!

This review is mostly going to be pictures of Kurosaki...cuz... dang he's hot! XD

I love when he wears his hat!!
Kurosaki

His sweet face is so adorable!!
Kurosaki so sweet

I just about died when I got to this panel and my reaction was: You don't have to tell me twice!! (haha, but he was talking about the necklace she was wearing :-p)
Kurosaki so hot

Best line of the entire volume: Daisy, it's Teru. I punched a ghost for the...more
Sydney
i love this manga, i wish it would never end!
Julie Hayes
Teru knows the truth about Daisy, but she can’t let him know she knows! Are things going to change between her and Kurosaki? Will she be able to keep him from learning that she knows the truth, that he is Daisy?

Trying to be yourself without seeming like you’re trying is harder than it sounds. Teru becomes afraid to text Daisy because she thinks she will sound different, but not texting him is also bad. She has to find a happy medium and she does, by separating Daisy and Kurosaki in her head, pus...more
Courtney
Not a lot of plot development until the end, I think. Teru takes care of Kurosaki after he falls ill. Teru and her brothers' group reminisce about him. There's a short humour plot intwined with the main story near the end involving a horror show, and the characters fear caused by it. We're also introduced to a new character, another friend of Terus' brother, who just happens to be the headmaster of Terus' school (and seriously, what is up with this? Did Riko and Kurosaki get their jobs because t...more
Jeannette
The first part of this volume, with all of the angst over pretending to not know Daisy's true identity got on my nerves a little bit. It's nice that Teru has friends now, but I was glad when the plot moved on. I really liked all the backstories about Soichirio, and how Daisy got his name. I love it when the story comes back to real emotions. The ending is another cliffhanger, with Daisy and Teru under attack from an unknown assailant.

"The answer you're so desperately seeking won't be found if yo...more
Jessica-Robyn
Oh Kurisaki, I just adore you. You're a ruffian with a good plot, that's like a cupcake with high-quality frosting. And you're pretty.

I'm really happy with the way the plot is coming together. Volume 3 had a lot of weight and 4 was a good wrap up and continuation of that. Also, first cliffhanger at the end of this one! I don't have the next volume yet, but I am super excited to keep reading. I love when I can judge a manga by how much it makes me act like a total loon while reading.

Salymar
This book belonged to the best shoujo manga ever! Actually, there are lots of factors that bring out it's awesome-ness, (1)With its strong heroine, (2)conflicted hero, and (3)story -- OF COURSE that does both humor and emotion well, it is still most definitely a series worth reading.
Ruba AlTurki

Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews at the Online Eccentric Librarian  http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

The sly humor and banter between the couple continues - and that's what makes this storyline and manga really stand out. Kurosaki still loves to tweak poor Teru and boss her around (though never in the mean way as the protagonists in Hot Gimmick). It's clear Kurosaki is watching over Teru and wants to ensure she's safe (but also keep her near him for personal reasons). It's both tender and witty at the same time.

Teru rema...more
Bbabri
Nem is tudom mit írjak még azon kívül, hogy imádom, imádom és imádom!
Lényegében ezzel a mondattal összefoglaltam a véleményemet.
Mivel Teru rájött arra hogy Kurosaki és Daisy egy és ugyan az, bajba került, mert nem tudja, hogyan is viselkedjen ezek után a fiúval. Kurosaki-Daisy-nek feltűnik, hogy a lány furcsán viselkedik, de a lány kimagyarázza magát.
Imádom a párosukat. És Riko is nagyon jól kitalált karakter. Annyit nevetek amikor Teru és Kurosaki-Daisy összeszólalkoznak, vagy csak simán beszél...more
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This is a really good series where the characters are interesting. Especially the main character. This volume was a little sad but had some funny moments, so it kind of balances that. Good pace that helps move the story forward instead of dragging it. Recommend the other volumes.
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
My Thoughts:

Both Kurosaki and Teru struggle with their feelings quite a bit in this volume. Teru knows the truth, but it doesn't change anything for her at all. I'm awaiting the moment Kurosaki tells her things on his own and makes the decision to really be with her.
Hannah
Series Review: I adore this series! It is gripping and entertaining. The characters never fail to make me laugh and the plot can be suspenseful without being overwhelming. I definitely recommend this manga!
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

Dengeki Daisy is a favorite of mine for not only for its beautiful artistic characters but also for the romance that just tantalized me through and through but also for the tight-knit relations that the characters have. Through a darkened past, they all stick close to each other because they are more of a family. That is what I find beautiful about this manga.

Definitely something Shojo fans should look into. You'll fall for the characte...more
Fernanda Malvido
this is getting better and better... now that Teru knows Daisy's identity the story has gotten way more interesting. i love this series! :3
Courtney
This is probably one of my favorite volumes so far in this series (I will probably say this for every volume. I LOVE this series, though I will admit it does seem a bit contrived at times. )
Teru and Kurosaki's relationship is interesting and fun to watch develop. I can't wait to see what happens. Kurosaki, hiding behind the mask of a rude, chauvinistic "hoodlum", cares deeply for Teru and would do anything for her. Where exactly can one find a guy like this? :-)
I am happy that we get a deeper lo...more
Mercy Martinez
Estuvo bien, pero no estuvo a la altura de los primeros, pero si me dejo mal con ese final TT_TT
NO SE PUEDE QUEDAR ASÍ!!
Otta Sbastiaan
I love Sou.
He is such a cute idiot >,< <3 <3 :)
Rachel (Sfogs)
What a creepy school director!!
Morgane
God it keeps getting better
Cember
I think this was a touching story and I have read volumes 1-11 so far. After things began to talk about Daisy's past and him confronting it I have to say my interest sadly went down dramatically. It made me feel that it was like many manga, anime, book ect. that is dragged out past it's due date. I plan to finish this series as it progresses and am hoping that as I read further on I will become enchanted again. I have to say I did love the building up story line and character settings.
Cindy
Dengeki Daisy is a light-read manga. It was well-drawn and I love it. What keeps you turn every page is that how attractive, how hot, how irresistable this Kurosaki is. Although it is predictable, I really liked the way the writer puts the events in order. Also, she was able to show the readers how protective this Kurosaki is, trying his each and every strength to protect Teru from harm. Not the usual type of school-related manga.
Kristine Pratt
This has become one of my most favorite series of manga!
Beckiezra
Some laugh out loud funny moments, it was nice to get to know Haruka and Kiyoshi (the only two friends whose names I can keep track of...) more, and some more insights into the mystery (I'm really curious about what all is going on...) as we meet the director of the school/someone from their programming days(?). I wonder if there's any significance to the necklace Kurosaki was upset to see Teru wearing.
Lara
Man, this volume was angsty--I love it, ha! Both Teru and Kurosaki are terrified that things will change if they find out the truth about each other, so, you know, lots of drama. But this series just keeps being funny as well. We find out a few more little details about Teru's brother, which I really liked, and dun-dun-DUN! Cliffhanger ending! Boo on the next volume not being out for ages. :(
Patricia BookExhibitionism
Thenia
Teru accepts her feelings while Kurosaki suppresses his.
Teru opens up to an old and a new friend and Kurosaki gets lectured by Riko-san.
Teru is trying to protect DAISY and gets bullied and Kurosaki is trying to protect her and gets injured!

Still lots of mysteries and fun moments and relationships that are getting more complicated yet stronger!
jenni  Ⓥ
We are at volume 4 and I'm still really loving this series. I wish I didn't have so many distractions while reading this volume. I would have enjoyed it more. There were some funny comedic moments, some sweet romantic moments, and a few touching moments. The plot has progressed nicely and it ends with a cliff hanger.
  • My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 8
  • Black Bird, Vol. 12
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 06
  • Faster than a Kiss 05
  • High School Debut, Vol. 07 (High School Debut, #7)
  • 今日、恋をはじめます 2 [Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu] (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #2)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 03
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 11
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super...more
More about Kyousuke Motomi...
Beast Master, Vol. 1 (Beast Master, #1) Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1) Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master, #2) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)