Start by marking “Love Regifted” as Want to Read:
Love Regifted

Love Regifted

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  913 ratings  ·  54 reviews
What if everything you knew about your life turned out to be a lie? Ava Sullivan thought her biggest problems were a cheating boyfriend, a devious step-sister, and a weakness for designer handbags. But when a mysterious caller leaves her a message for her birthday, Ava's curiosity leads her to uncover her parents' best kept secret. Feeling betrayed, Ava begins to question ...more
Published February 29th 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Love Regifted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Regifted

Legally Wed by N.M. SilberNeanderthal Marries Human by Penny ReidNight Stars and Mourning Doves by Margo HoornstraBeautiful Beginning by Christina LaurenTied by Emma Chase
Books with a wedding theme
41st out of 170 books — 127 voters
Home for the Holidays by Heather Vogel FrederickWhat My Mother Gave Me by Elizabeth BenedictThe Star by Michele BrezaThe 13th Gift by Joanne Huist SmithThe Last Present by Wendy Mass
14th out of 26 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

I found it easy to relate to especially to the trivial detail that Justin is the bad guy and Jay is the new wonderful guy. Story of my life exactly! My bad guy's name is Justin and my new Mr wonderful has the name of Jay! So coincidental but awesome!

This book started out a little slow but by the end I was crying. A very moving book that teaches us that love is truly a gift.
I honestly think this story was good, and the characters are very real, which I particularly like, but what really "turned me off" was the ending. It was too rushed, and I felt like it was a ploy for readers to want to buy the next book in the series. But another thing I enjoyed about this book was that even if you don't read the books in chronological order, it still makes sense.
Good read. I'd read something else by her again because my one huge issue was about the mother and how she handled things with the step-sister/ex/step-father people (so a book issue, not a writing/storytelling issue). But, it was a huge issue and turned me off to the characters a lot.
Alexis Apodaca
Sweet story, the character development happened too quickly so I didn't feel totally connected to all of the characters.. Could have also been too many main characters... However the story was nice, moving, emotional, sweet. I liked it.
Mary Martin
Entertaining story covering all spectrums of the emotional scale. I could relate to the relationships among friends. This is the first time I have read a book by this author and I look forward to reading more of her works.
Flavia Sugnu
Although a little predictable at times (which cues for cringeworthy moments) it was enjoyable. I rate it 3.5.
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This is a quick, light, coffee break book that doesn't require much thinking on the reader's part. It can be quite choppy in places but is also fun too. There are parts of this story that are not finished though - so if you expect to read about how things are completed with Phoebe and Justin or Rhea and Todd, then prepare to be disappointed.

What was paradoxical about this book for me was, although it made a nice change for the female NOT to be perfect and to have more stuff thrown at her than sh
Amanda Respeto
Great read

It was a great story with love, heartbreak, suspense, family, and work. I look forward to reading more books by Stephanie Haddad. This was a quick light and refreshing read.
 Gigi Ann
Today was a rainy day, just the kind of lazy day to set back and read a book. I wanted something light and fluffy, because I was in a lazy state of mind. This book more or less fit the bill.

This is the first book I've read by this author, I found it on my Kindle, I think it must have been a freebie, anyway, it helped me pass the time of day today. It was a fast read, but not a favorite book for me. It wasn't even what I call my Cinderella kind of story. The end of the book was a bit rushed, and
Lisa  Marie
Barely made it through this one. The ending was good and I'm glad it picked up a bit. I had a HARD time relating to the characters who seemed so old to be acting the way they were. I know I was born pretty mature, lol:) but I found their behavior more young adult/old teenager like and not 30 year olds. So perhaps if I could have related to the character more it would have been better. I LOVED the opening and wish the book had focused more on "the gift" and gotten more in depth, less childish beh ...more
Predictable and unrealistic.
Overall I liked this book, the characters weren't perfect and the author showed their flaws while still making them likable. I laughed a little and cried a little which is something I enjoy while reading. My only complaint would be that I felt like the book wrapped up a little too quickly and neatly in the end, but even then it was still nice to see lessons learned and the growth in the characters.
I had to read another book by Stephanie and I really liked this light romantic book. There were some funny things that made me laugh aloud, and a few teary things. I figured out who Aunt Audra was right off the bat but I liked how the story unfolded and the ending was so sweet. I think i have one more book to read from Stephanie- I hope she keeps writing. I like her work.
This is the second book by Stephanie Haddad I've read. The first was Love Unlisted, and I preferred that one. I'm not sure if this was written after that one, or if that's just the order I read it in, but this one did not live up to the other. I remember really liking Ava and Jay in Love Unlisted, but I was disappointed with their story.
I liked this book but I felt like the story was a little too choppy and dry for my taste. It normally only takes me a day or two to finish a book of this size but it took me over 2 weeks to finish this one because, honestly, I just wasn't THAT interested in the story line. It wasn't humorous or heart wrenching, it was just kind of- there.
Get out the tissues... Poor Ava is having a pretty shitty time of it. Her boyfriend surprises her on her 28th birthday with a name chick and a propose threesome and it just gets worse from there... Definitely a bit of a tear jerker at the end though - feel the need to go give my mum a big hug......

I enjoyed this book and the lesson of forgiveness. I liked the characters, flaws and all, just like we all have. They deeply cared about each other and were loyal friends who stood by Ava even when she didn't think she needed them. I am looking forward to reading the next book.
I've read a book by Stephanie Haddad before, so I knew that I wouldn't be disappointed. I'm not go into details, but I will say that the ending will bring you to tears. Stephanie did a great job with making very real characters (as well as making a sweet and wonderful hero :P )
It was ok. It was a very quick read that held my interest, but not necessarily the best written book. I found at least 3 typos (I'm weird like that), which I rarely find in books. Made me feel as though the author wasn't as good and probably skewed my view.
At first I thought this was going to be another cheesy romance novel. By the last chapter I was actually teary-eyed and the book was hitting the flood gates. It's a great light read that was heart felt by the end. Recommended!
I was delightfully surprised by this book. I originally read it because the kindle edition was offered for free by amazon, however it kept my attention for its entirety. It was a cute story and a quick read.
Kathleen Crowell
not my favorite. didn't care for Ava at all. the story was slow to get going. everything gets kind of wrapped up neatly at the end. can't recommend. not the worst, but not the best by far...
Well. Kind of ok...but sort of not. Maybe should be a 2 star but for some reason I chose to make it 3. You'll have to read it yourself I guess.
Some typical chick lit at times, but I laughed out loud a lot, a feel good story, characters with actual depth. I'll read her again.
I like how ironic and coincidental the characters meeting is, although is was a bit mature, it wasn't all that bad, I really enjoyed it.
3.5 The ending was really great. The characters and plot were traditional chick lit but I would def like to read more by her.
  • Suburban Task Force
  • Seducing the Old Flame
  • Too Darn Hot
  • Cowgirl Up!
  • Do or Di
  • Crazy Love (Looking for Love, #2)
  • When Girlfriends Break Hearts
  • Santa Wore Combat Boots
  • Cracked
  • Head Over Heels
  • Dodge the Bullet
  • A Change of Heart
  • Shut Up and Kiss Me
  • The Last Bride in Ballymuir (Ballymuir, #1)
  • Fallen Angel
  • Sleepless in Savannah
  • Project Produce
Stephanie Haddad’s earliest works featured unicorns and talking pumpkins who overcame adversity, evil, and the threat of being baked into pies. With age, her writing has evolved to more grown-up topics, like love and the complicated relationships between people. As a life-long lover of cheerful fiction, she strives to tackle real-world issues with wit, hope, and lots of humor. Her short stories ha ...more
More about Stephanie Haddad...