Start by marking “Çağların Sırrı” as Want to Read:
Çağların Sırrı

Çağların Sırrı

"Her talihsiz durum bir şeylerin eksikliğidir. Karanlık, bildiğiniz gibi, gerçek değildir. Işığın yokluğudur. Işığı açınca karanlık ortadan kaybolur. Aynı şekilde yoksunluk da ihtiyaç duyulan şeylerin yokluğudur. Tedarik yolunu bulunca yoksunluk ortadan kalkar." Robert Collier Çağların Sırrı'nda yüzyıllık karanlığa ışık tutarak bize başarının anahtarını sunuyor. Daha mutlu ...more
231 pages
Published (first published 1926)

Andras
Dec 08, 2008 Andras rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Secret of the Ages, does not tell you any "secret". There are no secrets anymore, only people who choose or chooose not to see what is self-evident. The power of the mind and your attitude will determine your success in life. This book is well written and oranized, easy to read but ultimately you will have to do the work for this book to be of use.
Nancy Lopez
Jun 12, 2012 Nancy Lopez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING..... THIS IS THE BOOK THAT STARTED THE AWAKENING OF MY MIND AND SOUL..... A MUSTTTT READDDD :D
Mohd. Nazmi
Oct 20, 2011 Mohd. Nazmi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help, 2011-books
Alhamdulillah, finally finished read(red) this book. What i got and learned from this book is that the mind is the powerful thing that human ever had. Which we should be thankful to God that created us a Human being.

Another thing that i like about this book is the author himself show step by step on how to control Mind by using conscious mind - subconscious mind - universal mind. He explained it with easy to understand and reasonable.

Insya'allah. I just need to practice it and make an effort to
Brandon Clay
Feb 20, 2014 Brandon Clay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: success-classics
I bought this title the same time as "The Riches Within Your Reach" also by Robert Collier. At the time, I didn't know if the volumes would be redundant or what new learning this title would present.

Cutting to the chase, this was actually a better volume and I have literally worn the cover off! I gave this book to my father (who actually introduced me to success books when I was a teen) and he loved it as well.

At 400 pages, it is chock full of deeper revelation regarding the power of thoughts, t
لَمْيَاء  سُلطَان
رغم تعظيمي و إيماني بقدرات العقل الباطن و استخدامي المتكرر و اليومي له عن طريق إقناعه بالمواقف أو تسهيل أي حدث إلا أن قراءة المزيد تبين لك مدى جهلك بالقدرات الخارقه ...
و عبر تذكر موقله الشاعر جون ميلتون
((العقل موطنه في ذاته , فباستطاعته أن ينشئ من الجحيم جنة . او من الجنة جحيما ))

الكتاب ليس مليئا بالأفكار الجديدة بالنسبة لي
52 فكرة أظن ان نسيانها صعب لأن مع كل فكرة تطرح هناك العديد من الأمثلة التي تدعمها و الآراء التي تناقضها. و هذا ما يزيد من قوة المعلومة و فائدتها .

الفكرة الجديدة بالنسبه لي
Mark
Jan 14, 2011 Mark rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life changing book for me. One of three in fact, the others being Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, and The greatest salesman in the world by Og Mandino. Very into motivational books and loved this book. Excellent self-help/ self-improvement book- but remember you only get out of it what you put in it.
Hynissahdavis
Sep 08, 2008 Hynissahdavis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Hynissahdavis by: hynissahdavis@sbcglobal.net
This book has been a great confidence builder for me. It is another great book of self discovery it has taught me how to deal with life in a positive way with learning how to deal with other people with learning how to deal myself.
Sophie Ngugi
Reading this for the second time, to feel the power of positive beliefs, the energy that is brought by positive feelings
Eric
Jan 13, 2011 Eric rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A classic. I thought that the better known "The Secret" is a complete ripoff of this less well-known, but much better book.
Debbie Mcdonald
Mentioned in Symbols
Jason
Feb 06, 2011 Jason rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this: a combination of Think and Grow Rich and The Secret
Sheilah Vance
Oct 09, 2010 Sheilah Vance rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous! So inspiring!
Karl
Apr 13, 2014 Karl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As you read more of my book reviews that pertain to the early works in the New Age/New Thought/Law of Attraction genre, you will likely notice a similar theme running through them: I enjoy hearing about, and I resonate with, the message of self-empowerment that these authors all share.

In a world where we place more trust in the material: the world that we perceive through our five senses, authors in the New Age Genre, in this case Robert Collier, share a view that supports a belief in the power
Pamela Hamilton
Feb 25, 2016 Pamela Hamilton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book started out a little slow for me, perhaps because he went into explanations that I’m so familiar with. However, it then seem to speed up due to the timeless wisdom that he endows through the pages. Collier uses many familiar authors throughout his teachings such as Charles Haanel and Wallace Wattles all great philosophers of the Law of Attraction. This book has much to offer, regardless that it was written in 1926, its words and ideas still apply today.
We still have much to learn from t
Strings
Nov 10, 2015 Strings rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had not read any self help literature in a while and had not realized my attitude had shifted somewhat. This book has been a positive influence since I picked up a hardcover 1st edtion of this book. It's right up my alley. In my opinion better and more straightforward than Think and Grow Rich and The Secret. It's a must read for those seeking to lead a life with purpose. You have to apply what the book says..I'm sure I'll have to go back and read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything. R ...more
Shelley
Jun 07, 2014 Shelley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Found these books on my dad's bookcase and was intrigued to read an old work and find out more about what this historical figure, Robert Collier, had to write about many years ago. I found it was a cross between a early version of "The Secret" (although I have not read that book) and a father's letter of advice on how one should think and live in the world in order to find success.

I have so many lessons that I took away from these books and I recommend them if you can find a copy - if not and y
Jan
Feb 16, 2008 Jan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I borrowed them from the interlending library and they cme from UVA library copyrighted 1926! They came as 7 volumes. I would love to have these books. It is amazing that this man explored this path in the 1920's
Victoria Cumberbatch
Couldn't finish and I felt very guilty about it. Way too redundant for me and chapters went on far past their expiration. I learned all his info from other books like convos w god, anything written by Sylvia Browne, Edgar cayce, etc
Kadena
Jan 26, 2008 Kadena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
I lerned that it is true: everything we need to succeed is within us. Trust yourself, look within and allow your Light to shine bright! "You" are the treasure that you have been seeking!
Norman
A timeless classic that has become my ongoing reference bible for understanding how a person's core belief systems and habitual thoughts create the present and future experiences of that individual.
Heather Hamlin
Jan 01, 2009 Heather Hamlin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far I really love this book. It is direct, empowering and full of good quotes that I can use with my classes at school. It was written in the 1920's but is still applicable to today.
PoshXtras
Jul 08, 2015 PoshXtras rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

I enjoyed reading this book and will probably read it again and again! Share with your friends and family for more understanding
Franky
Aug 01, 2008 Franky is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
My friend highly recommend this book to me ... I will try the theory stated in the book to see whether I really can make my dreams come true
Alejandro
I am reading this book and so far it has been an interesting read reminding me of the incredible difference between the conscious and the sub-conscious minds.
Myrtede Alfred
Good book if you're interested in law of attraction and positive thinking idea. Includes some religious based arguments.
Tina
my mother made me read this. it has its merits, and I can see the value of positive thinking, but generally have a hard time reading these types of books.
David Takeki
Amazing Book. I learn so much about the Mind and its power. The relationship with the Universal Mind (Father). I loved it.
Paul Fadoju
Nov 07, 2011 Paul Fadoju rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reflections
This book has a very good review and people have spoken about the life change experience they under went. It will be nice to have the time to investigate the unfolding words from its pages.
Lois
Sep 01, 2012 Lois rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great concepts. Recommend the audio version. I periodically go back and listen to it. Have done so at least 10 times.
Patricia Galbani
Patricia Galbani rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2016
  • Thoughts Are Things
  • The Secret Door to Success
  • Creative Mind and Success (Dover Empower Your Life)
  • The Science of Being Great: The Practical Guide to a Life of Power
  • The Master Key System
  • The Wisdom of Andrew Carnegie as Told to Napoleon Hill
  • Pushing to the Front or Success Under Difficulties
  • Think Yourself Rich: Use the Power of Your Subconscious Mind to Find True Wealth
  • The Greatest Success in the World
  • Developing Intuition: Practical Guidance for Daily Life
  • Feeling Is The Secret 1944
  • The Lost Years of Jesus: Documentary Evidence of Jesus' 17-Year Journey to the East
  • Brutal: The Heartbreaking True Story of a Little Girl Stolen
  • What You Say Is What You Get
  • The Success System That Never Fails
  • Life!
  • Cosmic Consciousness - A Study in the Evolution of the Human Mind
  • Making the Most of Your Money Now (Revised)
Robert Collier was an American author of self-help, and New Thought metaphysical books in the 20th century. He was the nephew of Peter Fenelon Collier, founder of Collier's Weekly. He was involved in writing, editing, and research for most of his life. His book The Secret of the Ages (1926) sold over 300,000 copies during his life. Collier wrote about the practical psychology of abundance, desire, ...more
More about Robert Collier...

“The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.” 1 likes
“The first principle of success is desire - knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed.” 1 likes