Start by marking “Çağların Sırrı” as Want to Read:
Çağların Sırrı

Çağların Sırrı

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  228 ratings  ·  30 reviews
"Her talihsiz durum bir şeylerin eksikliğidir. Karanlık, bildiğiniz gibi, gerçek değildir. Işığın yokluğudur. Işığı açınca karanlık ortadan kaybolur. Aynı şekilde yoksunluk da ihtiyaç duyulan şeylerin yokluğudur. Tedarik yolunu bulunca yoksunluk ortadan kalkar." Robert Collier Çağların Sırrı'nda yüzyıllık karanlığa ışık tutarak bize başarının anahtarını sunuyor. Daha mutlu ...more
231 pages
Published (first published 1926)

To ask other readers questions about Çağların Sırrı, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Çağların Sırrı

Andras
The Secret of the Ages, does not tell you any "secret". There are no secrets anymore, only people who choose or chooose not to see what is self-evident. The power of the mind and your attitude will determine your success in life. This book is well written and oranized, easy to read but ultimately you will have to do the work for this book to be of use.
Nancy Lopez
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING..... THIS IS THE BOOK THAT STARTED THE AWAKENING OF MY MIND AND SOUL..... A MUSTTTT READDDD :D
Mohd. Nazmi
Alhamdulillah, finally finished read(red) this book. What i got and learned from this book is that the mind is the powerful thing that human ever had. Which we should be thankful to God that created us a Human being.

Another thing that i like about this book is the author himself show step by step on how to control Mind by using conscious mind - subconscious mind - universal mind. He explained it with easy to understand and reasonable.

Insya'allah. I just need to practice it and make an effort to
Lamia sultan
رغم تعظيمي و إيماني بقدرات العقل الباطن و استخدامي المتكرر و اليومي له عن طريق إقناعه بالمواقف أو تسهيل أي حدث إلا أن قراءة المزيد تبين لك مدى جهلك بالقدرات الخارقه ...
و عبر تذكر موقله الشاعر جون ميلتون
((العقل موطنه في ذاته , فباستطاعته أن ينشئ من الجحيم جنة . او من الجنة جحيما ))

الكتاب ليس مليئا بالأفكار الجديدة بالنسبة لي
52 فكرة أظن ان نسيانها صعب لأن مع كل فكرة تطرح هناك العديد من الأمثلة التي تدعمها و الآراء التي تناقضها. و هذا ما يزيد من قوة المعلومة و فائدتها .

الفكرة الجديدة بالنسبه لي
Mark
Life changing book for me. One of three in fact, the others being Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, and The greatest salesman in the world by Og Mandino. Very into motivational books and loved this book. Excellent self-help/ self-improvement book- but remember you only get out of it what you put in it.
Hynissahdavis
Sep 08, 2008 Hynissahdavis rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Hynissahdavis by: hynissahdavis@sbcglobal.net
This book has been a great confidence builder for me. It is another great book of self discovery it has taught me how to deal with life in a positive way with learning how to deal with other people with learning how to deal myself.
Brandon Clay
I bought this title the same time as "The Riches Within Your Reach" also by Robert Collier. At the time, I didn't know if the volumes would be redundant or what new learning this title would present.

Cutting to the chase, this was actually a better volume and I have literally worn the cover off! I gave this book to my father (who actually introduced me to success books when I was a teen) and he loved it as well.

At 400 pages, it is chock full of deeper revelation regarding the power of thoughts, t
Strings
I had not read any self help literature in a while and had not realized my attitude had shifted somewhat. This book has been a positive influence since I picked up a hardcover 1st edtion of this book. It's right up my alley. In my opinion better and more straightforward than Think and Grow Rich and The Secret. It's a must read for those seeking to lead a life with purpose. You have to apply what the book says..I'm sure I'll have to go back and read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything. R ...more
Eric
A classic. I thought that the better known "The Secret" is a complete ripoff of this less well-known, but much better book.
Sophie Ngugi
Aug 15, 2010 Sophie Ngugi is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Reading this for the second time, to feel the power of positive beliefs, the energy that is brought by positive feelings
Jason
Loved this: a combination of Think and Grow Rich and The Secret
Debbie Mcdonald
Mentioned in Symbols
Sheilah Vance
Fabulous! So inspiring!
Karl
As you read more of my book reviews that pertain to the early works in the New Age/New Thought/Law of Attraction genre, you will likely notice a similar theme running through them: I enjoy hearing about, and I resonate with, the message of self-empowerment that these authors all share.

In a world where we place more trust in the material: the world that we perceive through our five senses, authors in the New Age Genre, in this case Robert Collier, share a view that supports a belief in the power
Shelley
Found these books on my dad's bookcase and was intrigued to read an old work and find out more about what this historical figure, Robert Collier, had to write about many years ago. I found it was a cross between a early version of "The Secret" (although I have not read that book) and a father's letter of advice on how one should think and live in the world in order to find success.

I have so many lessons that I took away from these books and I recommend them if you can find a copy - if not and y
Hanotu
Dated but a very good book
Kristine
I found this book insightful, however aimed mainly at material happiness. It is my experience that people who are looking to change their life rarely find happiness in the materialistic, or if they do - it is not lasting. Having said that the same knowledge explained in The Secret of the Ages can be applied to your spiritual growth and the search of ourselves within the world inside not outside of us.
Victoria Cumberbatch
Couldn't finish and I felt very guilty about it. Way too redundant for me and chapters went on far past their expiration. I learned all his info from other books like convos w god, anything written by Sylvia Browne, Edgar cayce, etc
Jan
I borrowed them from the interlending library and they cme from UVA library copyrighted 1926! They came as 7 volumes. I would love to have these books. It is amazing that this man explored this path in the 1920's
Norman
A timeless classic that has become my ongoing reference bible for understanding how a person's core belief systems and habitual thoughts create the present and future experiences of that individual.
Paul Fadoju
This book has a very good review and people have spoken about the life change experience they under went. It will be nice to have the time to investigate the unfolding words from its pages.
Kadena
I lerned that it is true: everything we need to succeed is within us. Trust yourself, look within and allow your Light to shine bright! "You" are the treasure that you have been seeking!
Heather Hamlin
So far I really love this book. It is direct, empowering and full of good quotes that I can use with my classes at school. It was written in the 1920's but is still applicable to today.
Alejandro
I am reading this book and so far it has been an interesting read reminding me of the incredible difference between the conscious and the sub-conscious minds.
Tina
my mother made me read this. it has its merits, and I can see the value of positive thinking, but generally have a hard time reading these types of books.
Franky
Aug 01, 2008 Franky is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
My friend highly recommend this book to me ... I will try the theory stated in the book to see whether I really can make my dreams come true
Lois
Great concepts. Recommend the audio version. I periodically go back and listen to it. Have done so at least 10 times.
Ryan Altenhof
Great book for the person looking for the keys to positive thinking.
Jean
If I could rate more than 5 stars; I would.
Andre
I have the original 1926, volumes 1-7
  • The Master Key System
  • Think Yourself Rich: Use the Power of Your Subconscious Mind to Find True Wealth
  • Pushing to the Front or Success Under Difficulties
  • The Science of Being Great
  • The Psychology of Winning
  • The Magic of Believing
  • Writings of Florence Scovel Shinn
  • The Lost Years of Jesus: Documentary Evidence of Jesus' 17-Year Journey to the East
  • Cosmic Consciousness - A Study in the Evolution of the Human Mind
  • Thick Face, Black Heart: The Asian Path to Thriving, Winning & Succeeding
  • Kevin Trudeau's Mega Memory: How to Release Your Superpower Memory in 30 Minutes Or Less a Day
  • Thoughts Are Things
  • Prayer Primer: Igniting a Fire Within
  • The Tongue - A Creative Force
  • The Blooming of a Lotus: Guided Meditations for Achieving the Miracle of Mindfulness
  • Beyond the Blossoming Fields
  • Developing Intuition: Practical Guidance for Daily Life
  • Time Power: A Proven System for Getting More Done in Less Time Than You Ever Thought Possible
The Robert Collier Letter Book Riches Within Your Reach! The Law of Attraction: How to Get What You Want The Amazing Secrets of the Masters of the Far East The God in You

“The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.” 0 likes