Start by marking “La verdadera historia del Club Bilderberg” as Want to Read:
La verdadera historia del Club Bilderberg

La verdadera historia del Club Bilderberg

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  499 ratings  ·  60 reviews
Delving into a world once shrouded in complete mystery and impenetrable security, this investigative report provides a fascinating account of the annual meetings of the world’s most powerful people—the Bilderberg Group. Since its inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeek, the Bilderberg Group has been comprised of European prime minist
Published by Ediciones del Bronce (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about La verdadera historia del Club Bilderberg, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La verdadera historia del Club Bilderberg

Alysemac
'The Bilderberg Group' bases its premise on the secret operations of the world's most powerful people, claiming to show readers how the so-called "masters of the universe" rule the world. It's interesting stuff, to be sure, but overall this book suffers from bad editing and dubious sources. I bought it in the hopes of finding some solid research for my thesis, yet the author's use of obscure, meaningless, or irrelevant sources (sometimes even quoting himself, which I find incredibly annoying) ma ...more
No Remorse
Another book that fails to connect the obvious dots...

They say that 'money is the root of all evil' so what you need to ask yourself is 'who is at the root of all money?' Look at who founded the federal reserve and what type of people has run it since it's inception. Look at who has a complete control of the media, thus controlling the masses'. Look at the founders and heads of groups like the CFR, TC, and Bilderberg Group. These NWO books just say the names but look into those names deeper and
Travis Kirk
I use to think these secret societies were a bunch of crap. Then 911 happened. Then Loose Change appeared and the rabbit hole began to take shape.

As for my review, the book promises more than it delivers. Books shouldn't do that. It's not nice.

If you have never heard of Bilderberg/Trilateral Commission/Council on Foreign Relations then this book is a decent place to start.
Eve
Stunning and disturbing, but a must-required-read if you care about your family, your health, your money, and your future. Your world will be changed forever if you want to be enlightened. and proceed in your life with an informed understanding of how the world, locally and globally, has been operating for eons. This will change the direction in all your choices.
Benjamin
Ok, I totally need to stop reading shit like this. Conspiracy theories have a way of making you distrust everything and everyone. It's just that I don't buy the explanations our leaders give us for the stupid shit they do. At least these whacked-out theories make sense to me on some level.
Kates
I'll be honest, I did not finish and maybe do not intend to. Brings up interesting things to discuss, but it read too much like a disorganized text book for me.
Doug
A conspiracy book stranger than most I've read, in that odd chapters are devoted to the author's first-person run-ins and adventures with characters of the intelligence/security underworld, while the remaining chapters attempt to dissect the shadowy proceedings and agenda of the Bilderberg Group.

Unfortunately this is yet another book of this genre which could use better editing. On one page, we read "adviser", and on the next, "advisor." But it's not just this. Estulin makes reference to "the U
Everic Rivas
Incredible read! Meet the puppetmasters. Everything the author has covered in this book is backed up by other researchers's findings. But one doesn't have to look further than the news to identify the world events that have transpired since book's publication. An essential book to understand the broad agenda of this nefarious group. Note: both leading Democratic candidates Clinton and Obama took a break from their campaigns to meet with this group during their meeting in Chantilly, VA (http://ww ...more
John
This was a total waste of time. It was wacky, but not wacky enough to be entertaining. Basically, the Bilderberg Group, Tri-Lateral Commission, and Council on Foreign Relations run the world. And the Rockefellers run them. The end.

This guy also needs to do some fact checking, because I'm pretty sure the Pentavirate runs the world. That would be the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders.
Elisa
Aunque no digo que sea imposible lo que este libro describe, tampoco estoy convencida de que sea totalmente plausible, tan solo porque la ambición y sed de poder del ser humano dificultaría que los hombres más poderosos del mundo se pusieran de acuerdo para llevar a cabo el plan maestro que "esclavizaría" a todo el mundo, es decir, me cuesta creer que no haya un mandamás.
Por otro lado, es interesante ver ciertos eventos históricos desde otro ángulo (imaginarse a los capitalistas y a los bolchev
Kylie
I started this book and put it down a few times before I finally finished it.

Daniel Estulin is a Russian who lives in Spain. He's excellent to listen to in a radio interview, but his writing can feel a bit "all over the place" to me.

Still, the content of this book is important enough to warrant perseverance.

There are several non-governmental organizations - the "round table" groups, the Club of Rome, the G20, the European Union, The Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, the World Bank and
Chris
This is essentially about what I still refer to as "the smoking man" -- the elite business and government folks who make the decisions and pull the strings in how things are in the world today. Plenty of secrecy, plenty of conspiracy. I believe it all and it's scary stuff. And yet it's also not necessarily "fun reading" either. And there is a definite "tone" to the book that is at times a bit much - very much against the "one world government" agenda of the Bilderberg's. It IS very interesting t ...more
Hans De Jonge
Great book about the Bilderberg conference: The masonic secret world government preparing for wars to enslave the world. Concentration of psychopaths to prepare for the New World Order. Under the secrecy of states security they have yearly gatherings in expensive hotels over the world and make decisions no ordinary citizen may be aware of. The first book about the true implications of tolerating such a clan of sick powerful entities having secret meetings under the full protection of "democratic ...more
Frank
I was eager to find some facts about this legendary group. Daniel Estulin writes conspiracy books yet he doesn't even get up off his ass to properly research this group. I read a lot of non-fiction. There are no facts, no real bibliography. Footnotes which lead to hearsay by another conspiracy writer don't makes it a fact. Why didn't he show up at a few of the annual meetings to show that they still meet. Do they. Did they ever meet every year? How many times have they ever met? How about talkin ...more
Donovan
Interessant om nou eens een boek te lezen dat echt alleen gaat over de Bilderberggroep in plaats van slechts als zijdelings onderwerp. Ik heb als 'kenner' van samenzweringstheorieën niet veel nieuws in dit boek aangetroffen. Wel is het voor mij nu een stuk duidelijker wat de Bilderbergers nu precies doen en wat voor een soort mensen het zijn.
Paul Flynn
Decent book for people new to it but from a research point of view a bit light on the ground. Great for inside information but has drawbacks as it does not look at enought events that have come about from group meetings. Reads too much like a novel for me also. Definately worth reading but not as good as I had hoped it would.
Odile
very poor journalism, based on personal speculations and opinions, very few facts, list endless names of well known people, very anti Rockefeller, imagine a great world conspiracy for the "New World Order" based on socialism. No credibility. It is OK for leaders to meet and exchange ideas.
Rand
The problem with these kind of books is that they offer no solutions. Are there really corrupt men in high places, sure. Do they get more and more corrupt and have expanding influence, no doubt. But what are YOU gonna do with YOUR life. Stop dwelling and start living.
Duane Alexander Miller Botero
I picked this up at the local public library to listen to in my van while I drive. I really enjoyed the author's style and it is clear he did his research very well. Conspiracy folks tend to always talk about the elites but I enjoyed that Estulin named names, a lot of them. Lacking was any mention of freemasons. I also would have liked to hear more about how these various groups working towards this 'new world order' address the question of religion. Aside from a few comments on interactions wit ...more
David
it fits the whole puzzle of the main zionists' objectives..CFR, Committee of 300, and the world "known" Bilderberg Group..destined to groom future leaders from start...summaries are simple: (extract from another unknown reader)
Bilderberg Objectives

The Group’s grand design is for “a One World Government (World Company) with a single, global marketplace, policed by one world army, and financially regulated by one ‘World (Central) Bank’ using one global currency.” Their “wish list” includes:

– “one
L
Doesn't reveal as much as I would've liked...
Phillip
Knowledge is power.
Barbara
Frightening.
Gianni Costanzi
Merita di essere letto per aprire gli occhi su una realtà più grande di noi, che dal nostro piccolo punto di vista fatichiamo a credere per quanto pericolosa possa essere.. Più che una società segreta, è una grande società per azioni mondiale, come la definisce Estulin.. Noi ci preoccupiamo, giustamente, dei problemi nel nostro piccolo, nei nostri paesi, nel nostro stato.. Ma qualcosa di più grande manovra le sorti del pianeta, tirando le fila di centinaia di marionette, pronte a muoversi per fa ...more
Pavel
Provocative indeed. It's not a smooth read, sometimes frustrating, but the subject, thriller and the serious topic keeps you engaged.

One has to take this book with a grain of salt, Daniel's writing is neurotic, sometimes paranoid, however, it addresses a very important subject not covered in the mainstream media - why there is so little transparency about these meetings attended by taxpayer-funded public figures?

The book shows an extreme, black and white view of the attendees, which undermines
Justin
Estulin sacrifices his credibility somewhat by injecting a James Patterson spy thriller type narrative into what is ostensibly investigative journalism with himself as the protagonist. Perhaps his intention was to give a sense of urgency and importance to his message but it has the exact opposite effect for the discerning reader. The nonfiction elements are for the most part well researched, relying heavily on previous research such as the excellent, "Creature From Jekyll's Island." What this bo ...more
George Castorena
This is another book that supercharged my desire to start researching the reasons for many of our societal and governmental issues today. I had never heard about the Bilderberg Group and had only cursory knowledge of either the Council on Foreign Relations or Trilateral Commission. The book and it's conclusions are pretty chilling. Again, this would be on the "conspiracy" end of topics, but I understand much better, in retrospect, why the "Occupy" movement happened.
Ruboslav
Compendio de conspiranoias y leyendas urbanas para dummies más vistas que el tebeo. El autor dice que nos desvela no sé qué para que el lector se sienta inteligente (mira lo que te revelo y los demás no saben, etc.). En resumen: una pérdida de tiempo.
Thomas
Kind of a lot of crazy tinfoil hat stuff. Sort of rambly, at times hard to follow, and more than a little paranoid. Part of my argument with it is that the author thinks there's a huge powerful secret conglomerate running the world and planning slavery for the rest of us. It's not that part I disagree with; I think he's absolutely right. It's called RICH PEOPLE.

On the plus side, this is one of the only books published on the Bilderberg group, which features prominently in recent years in conspir
Catalina
Through this book you can realize about the strings ruled behind the power. It´s interesting and so risky for Estulin to get all that information. The book indeed is a dessert for those believers in conspiracy theories.
  • Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons & the Great Pyramids
  • None Dare Call It Conspiracy
  • VIP Conspiracies & Secret Societies
  • The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve
  • Soldiers of Reason: The RAND Corporation and the Rise of the American Empire
  • Drugs, Oil & War: The United States in Afghanistan, Colombia & Indochina
  • Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics & Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory
  • Terrorism and the Illuminati
  • Web of Debt
Daniel Estulin is an author, public speaker and investigative journalist who specializes in researching and reporting the Bilderberg Group, an annual invitation-only conference of the elites in the fields of business, finance, media and politics.

In an interview, Estulin describes his background, which led him to his profession:

"I’m a Russian expatriate who was kicked out of the Soviet Union in 19
More about Daniel Estulin...
Shadow Masters: An International Network of Governments and Secret-Service Agencies Working Together with Drugs Dealers and Terrorists for Mutual Benefit and Profit Conspiracion Octopus El Instituto Tavistock El Imperio Invisible: La Auténtica Conspiración Del Gobierno Mundial En La Sombra El club de los inmortales