Start by marking “Damaged Goods” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Damaged Goods

Jeffrey Miller

Damaged Goods

Snippets of life, maybe yours maybe someone else’s. A few minutes is all it takes to take a glimpse, savor an emotion. Turn the page and the words are gone, but the images remain like the memory of a clear photograph.
Published (first published May 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Damaged Goods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damaged Goods

Tina
Feb 01, 2015 Tina rated it it was amazing
Jeffrey Miller’s Damaged Goods was a short yet interesting read for me. I have been meaning to read one of Jeffrey’s books for a few months now, and I am glad that this short stories collection was my first choice. Passages of life, human interaction and emotions as pure as the heart can feel, tangled with a magnificently vivid writing style, give Damaged Goods a touch of everyday life, making the reader feel like browsing an album of old memories.

Since the book was quite small, I came back to t
John Podlaski
Aug 05, 2012 John Podlaski rated it it was amazing
I found "Damaged Goods" by Jeffrey Miller overflowing with emotion - one story taking me up and the next one twisting me slightly before slamming me back down. Jeffrey does an excellent job in creating his scenes, characters and the emotion he wants to express for each short story. I agree with his statement in the introduction, the images and emotions do linger - long after the words end. "Damaged Goods" only has 66 pages and can be read easily in a single setting. A fter finishing this book, I ...more
Doug Mayes
Feb 20, 2013 Doug Mayes rated it it was amazing
This book will definitely go down as one of my favorites. Mr Miller created memories for me even though I have never actually experienced them. Powerful and clever story telling at it's finest.

Now I find myself reminiscing about her hair until I'm reminded of her man hands. Thanks Mr Miller. lol.
Nathaniel Tower
Apr 02, 2015 Nathaniel Tower rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short but powerful

This is a quick collection of powerful and emotional stories that span the broad range of human experience. Jeffrey Miller has the rare ability to say a lot with only a few words. These stories are sharp and cut to the core of what it means to be alive.
Manheim Wagner
Mar 24, 2013 Manheim Wagner rated it really liked it
Have you ever had that bitter break up where your partner felt entitled to most things that were yours, or had a secret meeting place to look at Playboy magazines and nude photos with your elementary school friends? It's all here in the compassionate vignettes of Damaged Goods.
Maria Malaveci
Maria Malaveci marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2012
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2013
Bethany Fields
Bethany Fields marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013