Start by marking “Bound Temptations (2-in-1)” as Want to Read:

Bound Temptations (2-in-1)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  66 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Print edition of two previously released ebooks, TEMPT ME and BEG ME

TEMPT ME
She’s a temptation he can’t resist…

Roxanne ‘Rocki’ Monroe’s life is full of secrets and hidden heartaches. Cole Stanton would love to heal her pain and chase away the ghosts of her past, but she’s just a complication he doesn’t have room for in his life.

Or so he thinks.

It doesn’t take Cole long to...more
Paperback, Print Edition, 269 pages
Published May 1st 2012 by Hydra Publications

To ask other readers questions about Bound Temptations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound Temptations

Marleen
‘Tempt Me’ is a story about Rocki Monroe, young widow, designer of lingerie and owner of a lingerie shop. It has been five years since she lost her police officer husband and during all that time she’s never met a man who could interest her. That changes when Cole Stanton walks into her shop with his rather nasty fiancée Mara. One look at this man has Rocki unsettled, but he is not a free man and therefore out-of-bounds.
Cole Stanton knows his relationship with Mara is not what it used to be and...more
Talk Supe
Full review at Talk Supe

BOUND TEMPTATIONS is an enjoyable read, it's hot, sexy, emotional and relatively dirty on some parts. I like the abuse survivors angle of the stories because a lot of women go through this in one form or the other. It might be fanciful but every story resonate with us differently and hopefully this will give hope to those who have come from a similar background. This book is a good way to test drive Shiloh Walker's writing style if you haven't read any of her works yet, l...more
Marie
I've always been curious about Shiloh's work. When I started this blog I had bought The Missing but I never ended up reading it. I was surprised to see that Bound Temptations was a bind-up of two of Shiloh's books: Tempt Me and Beg Me.

Tempt Me starts off with Rocki, she owns this amazing shop where she makes and sells corsets. I don't know where I stand with corsets, I think they're amazing pieces of clothing but maybe I'm a little teeny bit bitter because I don't have the boobs to actually wear...more
Jess
So this is a newly released anthology that contains previously released stories by Shiloh Walker.

The first story is Tempt Me and the characters are Rocki and Cole. This was a definite favorite of mine! Rocki is the owner of the lingerie shop Lush and is also a well known designer of corsets and other lingerie for her shop and others in the area. Cole is the D.A who is currently engaged to a bitch of a woman (Mara) and when they both stop into Lush he can't keep his eyes off Rocki. Cole and Mara...more
Viviana Izzo
“Tempt Me”
A quick read with a heroine that is sassy, intelligent, values herself and knows her worth. She is also secured in her looks and body. Loved that Shiloh wrote a heroine that is healthy and full figured. The book/story addressed the issue with society’s messed up view of what is beautiful and sexy. The truth is healthy is beautiful and everyone is different. Some of us have curves and are busty and that is sexy too!

This story isn’t just about the looks of the individual. It’s a romance...more
Ashelynn
Bound Temptations by Shiloh Walker contains two novellas previously released, TEMPT ME and BEG ME. Both are erotic romances and while they don’t contain the same characters, or even the same world, they work well together in this print copy.

With Tempt Me, which I rather liked, I had one big problem: why did Cole fall for Rocki? They see each other and BAM, insta-connection. And Cole is engaged to another person, so to me it felt really awkward for him to break his engagement and start falling i...more
Jackie
BOOK SYNOPSIS

TEMPT ME
She’s a temptation he can’t resist…

Or so he thinks.

It doesn’t take Cole long to realize he’s more than willing to let temptation get the best of him, more than happy to deal with complications if that’s what it takes to get her.

What he has and what he needs a...more
The Bound Temptations anthology contains two novellas (Tempt Me and Beg Me) by Shiloh Walker that have both been previously released as ebooks. I'm going to talk about each of these stories individually in this review. Overall though I'd have to say that I liked the anthology but I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected to. I quite liked Tempt Me but I'm afraid I wasn't a big fan of Beg Me.

Tempt Me - 3/5 Stars

This was my favourite of the two stories. I really liked Rocki, she is the widow of a po...more
Donna
May 25, 2012 Donna added it
This book has two stories about widows in it. I loved one and hated one.
TEMPT ME
I loved this one. It was fantastic! Rocki is a big girl who lost her husband and rebuilt her life. She runs her own lingerie store and designs specialty corsets. When she first meets the handsome Cole he is in her shop with his fiancé. There is instant attraction but he is taken and so off limits.
I loved this story because of Rocki. She has overcome adversity. She has a sense of humor and an unconquerable sense of...more
Sharonda (SexxyBlogger)
Review bound temptations and beg for it.

To start, I have to say that when you write stories or a story of women that were stalked, attacked or raped...you walk a very fine line and you have to be sure you don't offend the reader. I think Ms. Walker did a good job of walking that fine line.

There are two stories within this book and both I enjoyed, but the second story I was in the fence with and I'll tell you why shortly. So....both stories have the same base, where both of the female leads have...more
Abbey Ann
Also posted at http://abbeyannsbookland.blogspot.com/

4 out of 5
Out of the two, this one was my least favorite. The thing that really stood out about this story were the characters. Though the only one that was well-developed was Rocki, I enjoyed all of them. Her love interest, Cole, was a sexy, take control alpha male. My perfect guy. Normally, I despise the "villainy" characters. In fact, in almost every book I read, I find myself rooting for an untimely demise. That was not the case wi...more
Christi Snow
My Review: TEMPT ME
Rating: A-
This is just one of those books that has a little bit of everything. Five years ago, Rocki's cop husband was shot in the line of duty. After lingering, he died and his absence has broken her heart. She's open to loving again, but has never even been tempted until she meets Cole. Instantly she feels an attraction to him....a connection, but Cole is engaged.

Rocki owns a lingerie shop and is a corset designer. She's passionate about making women of all shapes and sizes...more
Shelly
This is a publication release of two previously released novels, Tempt Me and Beg Me. I’m going to review this novel as two separate review to support the reading experience.

TEMPT ME

Blurb: She’s a temptation he can’t resist…

Or so he thinks.

It doesn’t take Cole long to realize he’s...more
L.E.Olteano
Wow. I have one thing to say about them both, and that is the writing is just freaking fabulous! After reading these two I have a sneaky suspicion I'd love to read pretty much everything by the same author. Spunky characters, charismatic, intriguing, very clear personalities, healthy sense of humor, clear and vibrant imagery in all scenes of any nature, beautiful flow of the plot.
All around fabulous writing, as far as I'm concerned! So, let's talk about them separately for a bit.

First off, Temp...more
Claire Gamblin
Originally posted on my blog; www.booktobookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Tempt Me; Would I recommend it? Yes

Review; I loved this short story. The ending came too soon for me though. I feel it should have been longer, but maybe that was just me enjoying the story so much. Who knows?
The characters for me were realistic. The romance was a bit too fast, but I could still believe it. The story was short, and there were only so many weeks within the story, but I still felt that enough happened. A lot happene...more
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
Tempt Me

Ms. Walker never fails to move the heart with her characters. There are two stories in this book. The first one is Tempt Me which is the more sensual of the two. Beg me is a bit edgier with some dubious consensual elements. Tempt me is four stars. Beg me is three stars which gives this book an average of 3.5 stars.

In Tempt Me, readers meet and fall in love with Lush. She's strong, admirable and so sexy. The sensual lingerie store she opened was great and inspires one to find a place that...more
Katie_la_geek
For this review and more check out my blog

The publisher provided me with a free copy of this book in exchange for a review.

Bound Temptations is an anthology made up of two short stories, Tempt Me and Beg Me both by Shiloh Walker.

Both books centre on widows but that is the only real similarities between them.

Tempt Me

This was my favourite story of the two it was fairly light hearted with some added suspense. I loved Rocki, she is a corset designer who owns her own shop. She is not a stick thin m...more
Sandra
Jul 19, 2012 Sandra rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Romance/Erotica lovers for Book 1
This review can also be found on my blog.

Bound Temptations is an anthology made up of two previously published books by this author, Tempt Me and Beg Me. Both books deal with widows, but that's the extent of the similarities.

Tempt Me:

The better of the two, Tempt Me deals with Roxette "Rocki" Monroe, a corset designer and owner of a lingerie shop, and Cole Stanton, a lawyer. Their attraction is immediate upon first meeting. Cole unfortunately is engaged, and his fiancee is actually opening her o...more
Meagan
What I didn't realize when I started this book is that it was actually two books bound together. So, I began the first story. There was an intriguing setup involving a mysterious stalker. A heroine I could like, between her curvy figure and her confident manner and business sense. A hero with a really terrible fiancee, so terrible that the fact he chose her in the first place kind of made you wonder about him. I was also expecting an element of BDSM, based on the title, so perhaps its notable ab...more
Jaime Arkin
So I have to state that this review is only for the first book Tempt Me that I read... the second one in here just wasn't for me, so I didn't continue it.

In Tempt Me, Rocki is the owner of Lush Lingerie Shop. The loss of her husband and a stalker play prominently in the plot of this novella as does Cole. Cole, when we first meet him is engaged to ... well there is no nice way to say it. She's a bitch. Mara and Cole attend a benefit that is being held at Lush where Mara hopes to run into a speci...more
Shan
This book contains 2 short stories. First Tempt Me with Rocki and Cole and then Beg Me with Tania and Drake. Both women lost their husbands and found love again in unexpected places.

Rocki's husband died in the line of duty, and she has been struggling to move on with her life. In walks Cole with his fiance, but from the first moment these two meet sparks fly. They have to deal with a few problems, but in the end they find their way.

Tania loses her husband and then is later brutally attacked. S...more
cosmogirl7481
I had a difficult time with this book.

Actually, that’s not entirely true. I didn’t enjoy this book at all. I can only comment on Tempt Me in this compilation, as I didn’t read it. I did read Beg Me, however. And it left a bad taste in my mouth.

The plot was beyond ridiculous. And not to mention how disturbing it was. I don’t mind BDSM. It’s not my favorite, but if it’s written well, and I like the story, I can get on board. But Beg Me was simply terrible.

I’m certain that others will disagree, a...more
GONZA
This two little stories succeed in walking the fine line between a too much overstuffed story that could have been a better stand alone novel, and long enough. I say that because I found short stories, most of the times, too full of things to really appreciate them and too rushed. So Ms. Walker surprise me with her ability to describe and to develop a short story with the right length and the right "number" of things inside.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HYDRA PUBLICATIONS FOR THE PREVIEW
D
I didn't know this was two separate short stories (my fault, I didn't read the blurb) and was really enjoying the first. I was so disappointed that it cut off when I was completely sucked in! I probably would have liked the second story better had I been expecting it and not mad about the first one ending.
Monica
I was sad to say I couldn't get into this book and didn't finish it. I wanted to, I love a good heroine who loves her own body and owns her sexuality but I just couldn't do it.
Lura
3.5 stars: 4 stars for Tempt Me, 3 stars for Beg Me

Full review to come. (Once I gather my thoughts and make them into something resembling sense.)
Billie
I really enjoyed meeting Shiloh Walker. Bound Temptations isnt usually the kind of book i read. I just have to say i enjoyed it very much.
Tracey
i read an excerpt from Beg Me and i am very interested in finding out what happens. I hope i win.
✼Danielle
Sep 19, 2014 ✼Danielle marked it as mine-to-read_own
Shelves: my-tbr_erotica

Sandra
Jul 11, 2012 Sandra marked it as to-read
Giveaway ends Oct 7th
Shiloh Walker Boo...: June's Book of the Month 47 106 Jul 11, 2012 07:11AM
  • Sapphire (Facets of Passion #1)
  • Forever Werewolf
  • Red Hot Holiday
  • A Stolen Season
  • Dead Souls
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Temptation's Edge (Edge, #3)
  • The Massive Kiss
  • Slipstream (A Crisis of Two Worlds, #1)
  • Bound (The Dining Club #2)
  • Abyssal Zone (Sacred Breath, Book 4)
  • Butterfly Potion
  • Unleashed (UN-Forgettable, #3)
  • How to Worship a Goddess (Forgotten Goddesses, #2)
  • Red
  • Hold Me If You Can (Soulfire #3)
  • Redwood Pack, Vol. 1 (Redwood Pack, #1-2)
  • The Fetish Box, Part Two: What Escapes (The Fetish Box, #2)
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt...more
More about Shiloh Walker...
If You Hear Her (The Ash Trilogy, #1) Fragile (Rafferty, #1) Broken (Rafferty, #2) The Missing (The FBI Psychics, #1) If You See Her (The Ash Trilogy, #2)