Start by marking “Travis Rhodes (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Travis Rhodes (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #4)

Travis Rhodes (Beyond the Marius Brothers #4)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  434 ratings  ·  9 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, public exhibition, sex toys, HEA]

Travis Rhodes is proud to be a vampire warrior, but he realizes there’s something missing from his life… Namely, love. Travis is overjoyed when his mate turns up on his doorstep, falling right into his arms. He jumps hurdles to explain his world to the mate who fo
Published April 28th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Travis Rhodes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Travis Rhodes

Tina
The only good side to these stories is you get to read about the Marius brothers. You remember when Joyee's books were really good and worth buying.

Here we go again...1st person romance (worst style of writing for a romance)and not only that but again we go back and forth from a different persons point of view.

And again we have another totally abused character. When is something new going to come up in her stories.

If that isn't enough most of the story is done in the first two days of meeting...
Phaney
2012 Review:

Whoa, this was bad.

This is the book of ignored opportunities and idiotic plot contrivances. And there’s some really, really faulty logic in there. “Becoming jealous and accusing you of being a whore must mean I love you, right?”

It’s nearly impossible to believe that this author also created a few books I liked. Such garbage.

It bothers me that so many perfectly interesting plot elements were just wasted here.
Also, did we really need to have three first-person viewpoints? The main ones
Kavisha
Let me start by saying that I have already read the majority of the books in this series and was following it for a long time. I lost track of it and realized recently that I had about 4 new books in the Marius World Series to read. But it has been a long time since I read some of them, and I couldn't really remember much of the overarching plot. I also hadn't read much of the "Beyond the Marius Brothers" stories and never even added the ones I read onto Goodreads.
I decided to take up the chall
Laurie
I love every book in this series as well as the companion series. Joyee had done it again with this one. Her characters are so real, I feel like each and everyone of them are family and friends. In this story I laughed and I cried. There were bittersweet moments, then happy tears. Travis and Emmett have a long, hard journey to their happy ending and going with them is a pleasure. Watching them travel the road to their HEA with the decisions, both good and bad, over coming the odds against them, ...more
Candice
Oh man. Can you say tears of epic proportions? Well I can! I bawled like a baby in this one.

I did want to know about Emmett though. (view spoiler)

I wanted to beat Travis for portion of this, it killed me when he talked to Emmett the way he did. Made me sick. So much so that I wasn't sure if I could forgive him or not.
George
Bubble gum romance, but it is what it is. But his sick mate? A bit over the top.
Heather Hatton
Heather Hatton marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Bernice Bonita
Bernice Bonita marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Kay j
Kay j marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Martha Gilleran
Martha Gilleran marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Norunn
Norunn marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Miry
Miry marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
  • Cat Scratch Fever  (Tribal Bonds, #3)
  • The Dark Side of Love (Christian´s Coven, #6)
  • Custom Toys Made to Order (Sexually Awkward, #1)

Beyond the Marius Brothers (8 books)
  • Isaac Dragos (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #1)
  • Darcy Burke (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #2)
  • Barnabas Leopold (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #3)
  • Maverick Danker (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #5)
  • Ferris Braden (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #6)
  • Clove Sutherland (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #7)
  • Elan (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #8)
Squeak And A Roar (Midnight Matings, #1) Micah (Marius Brothers, #1) Tristan (Resistant Omegas, #1) Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings, #9) Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings, #12)