Start by marking “In My Arms Tonight (Love in XXchange, #8)” as Want to Read:
In My Arms Tonight (Love in XXchange, #8)

In My Arms Tonight (Love in Xxchange #8)

Book eight in the Love in Xxchange Series James Stratton s moral cost him everything and he never thought he d recover until one very stubborn, loving man showed James he deserved to be loved. James Stratton was proof there was such a thing as a lawyer with morals and he paid a very high price for them. A successful plan to stop a sadistic murderer ended up costing James e ...more
Published April 23rd 2012 by Total-E-Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about In My Arms Tonight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In My Arms Tonight

Christy Duke
Oct 19, 2013 Christy Duke rated it really liked it
When I began reading 'In My Arms Tonight', the eighth book in the 'Love in Xxchange' series, I knew it would be bittersweet. The previous few books had all been leading up to James and Glenn's story, and, essentially, this is the final story in the series. There is one more, but the author uses it to introduce the characters who go on to create a new series, so this eighth installment is pretty much the end of the line for the characters I've grown to love. However, I was looking forward to the ...more
Phaney
Nov 27, 2014 Phaney rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
2014 Re-read:

I am somewhat less satisfied with this one. I think it would help to read it as a complete fairy tale, because even given insta-love of the extreme type, this one is pushing it by making Glenn fall in love before he even meets the other guy and James returning those feelings at pretty much the second time they meet without James being drugged out of his mind. And I might add that they spent that little private time fucking, not talking or anything.

Still, the romance is cute enough i
Angie
Apr 30, 2012 Angie rated it it was amazing
I'm a total sucker for stories about wounded men who find their way to healing and recover, and the friends and lovers who support him. I was desperately waiting for James' story FOREVER, and was going to be really annoyed if it was done poorly, but Bailey Bradford did a fantastic job. I enjoyed and appreciated how there wasn't an "instant better" solution, but that James' recovery was gradual, well explored, and under his own control (not a magic wand waved over him).
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
May 17, 2012 Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews rated it really liked it
4 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Because of what James started with the Rollins, many people paid the price. James being one of the worst effected and it didn’t end with his rescue, because then his parents got involved. And if not for the dedication of his best friend, Chase, and with a determined FBI agent to lend a hand, then he would still be in hell. Glenn is a FBI agent who worked the Rollins case. He rescued James from his kidnappers a
BookLover62
Mar 09, 2014 BookLover62 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, read-in-2014
Just didn't feel this one like the others in the series. Yes,I wanted to know more about Glenn and James, and how James recovered from the kidnapping, but this installment just felt like an obligatory story to the series.
Karen
Apr 19, 2016 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-mm
So nice to finally have closure for James's story, while there were no graphic details as to what happened to him, I'm good with that. My imagination was easily able to fill in the blanks whether I wanted it to or not. I only hope for James's sake that his parents can get their act together, he so deserves better and then there's Glenn...what can I say Glenn is awesome, he gets it. He knows what it means to love someone, really, really love them. To put their needs ahead of your own, to believe ...more
Veronica /  V
Jun 05, 2013 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful story, but I made the mistake of reading this before the other pre sequels.
I will come back to this story latter on, I don't think it stand alone.

updated

In my humble opinion this series doesn't stand alone, and to read this sequel is better read the previews books and in order. Wonderful sequel.
Marcy  Shane
Jul 09, 2012 Marcy Shane rated it it was amazing
So glad to read James' and Glenn's story. It was great to see a natural growth between the two MC's relationship. I was routing for the two of them....wanting to see them both happy after so much pain...and Bradford delivered.

Really well written. Love the series. Never disappoints.
Addicted2M/M
Sweet comfort read. Likeable characters,some heat, + interaction with a protective Chase & Xav. Low on the angst scale, despite the horrible things that happened to James earlier in the series.
Antonella
Jul 25, 2013 Antonella rated it it was ok
1.5

See review by Phaney
Vanessa Barnes
Oct 24, 2012 Vanessa Barnes rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!! I loved how James came over his fears and went after what he wanted!
Bogusia
Jul 24, 2015 Bogusia rated it really liked it
Shelley
Jan 20, 2013 Shelley rated it really liked it
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Dylan Jay
Dylan Jay marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Raiden
Raiden is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2016
Vicki
Vicki added it
Aug 30, 2016
Samantha Fowler
Samantha Fowler marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Kristin
Kristin rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2016
Devon
Devon marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Kealy
Kealy rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2016
Morry
Morry added it
Jun 24, 2016
William Moore
William Moore marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Brenda Gay
Brenda Gay rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Leslee
Leslee rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
  • Nate's Deputy (Shifters' Haven #5)
  • Resonate (Something in Common, #3)
  • Status Dramaticus  (EMS Heat, #13)
  • Alone in a Crowd (Cattle Valley, #27)
  • Wounded Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys, #4)
  • Finding Eden (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #4)
  • Fireman's Carry (Carry Me #1)
  • Testing Arthur (Mercenary Love #2)
  • Raven's Mark (Sandpipers, #2)
  • Imperfect
  • Borderline (Delarosa Secrets, #1)
  • Missing Daughter, Shattered Family (David Lloyd Investigations #1)
  • Cowboy Crush (Evans Brothers #1)
  • House of Phineas (Gladiators, #2)
A few things about me...

I am a married mom of four who spends most of the day writing, either on stories or at the blog. I love to write as much as I love to read. I am generally quiet and laid back, choosing to let things slide off me rather than stick and irritate me.

And it's really hard trying to think of descriptives for myself, so I'll just let y'all e-mail me or comment at the blog if there'
More about Bailey Bradford...

Love in Xxchange (10 books)
  • Rory's Last Chance (Love in Xxchange, #1)
  • Miles To Go (Love In Xxchange, #2)
  • Bend (Love In Xxchange, #3)
  • What Matters Most (Love In Xxchange, #4)
  • Ex's and O's (Love in Xxchange, #5)
  • A Bit Of Me (Love in Xxchange, #6)
  • A Bit of You (Love in Xxchange, #7)
  • Where There's A Will (Love in Xxchange, #9)
  • My Heart to Keep (Love in Xxchange, #10)