In My Arms Tonight (Love in XXchange, #8)

In My Arms Tonight (Love in Xxchange #8)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  160 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Book eight in the Love in Xxchange Series James Stratton s moral cost him everything and he never thought he d recover until one very stubborn, loving man showed James he deserved to be loved. James Stratton was proof there was such a thing as a lawyer with morals and he paid a very high price for them. A successful plan to stop a sadistic murderer ended up costing James e...more
Published April 23rd 2012 by Total-E-Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about In My Arms Tonight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In My Arms Tonight

Christy Duke
When I began reading 'In My Arms Tonight', the eighth book in the 'Love in Xxchange' series, I knew it would be bittersweet. The previous few books had all been leading up to James and Glenn's story, and, essentially, this is the final story in the series. There is one more, but the author uses it to introduce the characters who go on to create a new series, so this eighth installment is pretty much the end of the line for the characters I've grown to love. However, I was looking forward to the...more
Phaney
May 22, 2013 Phaney rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

Hm. It had a good start for a while there. But then the protagonists drew things out and drifted apart and that annoyed me. And it all seemed to be about sex. Finally they managed to actually “meet”, which of course erupted into actual sex.

And I really have to say this: I wish the author wouldn’t use the same kind of sex for all of her couples. The same triggers and hot spots and preferences. It’s kinda tedious, really. They all have the exact same kinks.

Another thing that I can’t ig...more
Angie
I'm a total sucker for stories about wounded men who find their way to healing and recover, and the friends and lovers who support him. I was desperately waiting for James' story FOREVER, and was going to be really annoyed if it was done poorly, but Bailey Bradford did a fantastic job. I enjoyed and appreciated how there wasn't an "instant better" solution, but that James' recovery was gradual, well explored, and under his own control (not a magic wand waved over him).
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Because of what James started with the Rollins, many people paid the price. James being one of the worst effected and it didn’t end with his rescue, because then his parents got involved. And if not for the dedication of his best friend, Chase, and with a determined FBI agent to lend a hand, then he would still be in hell. Glenn is a FBI agent who worked the Rollins case. He rescued James from his kidnappers a...more
BookLover62
Just didn't feel this one like the others in the series. Yes,I wanted to know more about Glenn and James, and how James recovered from the kidnapping, but this installment just felt like an obligatory story to the series.
Karen
So nice to finally have closure for James's story, while there were no graphic details as to what happened to him, I'm good with that. My imagination was easily able to fill in the blanks whether I wanted it to or not. I only hope for James's sake that his parents can get their act together, he so deserves better and then there's Glenn...what can I say Glenn is awesome, he gets it. He knows what it means to love someone, really, really love them. To put their needs ahead of your own, to believe...more
Veronica / Miss V
This is a wonderful story, but I made the mistake of reading this before the other pre sequels.
I will come back to this story latter on, I don't think it stand alone.

updated

In my humble opinion this series doesn't stand alone, and to read this sequel is better read the previews books and in order. Wonderful sequel.
Marcy  (Just Call Me Shane)
So glad to read James' and Glenn's story. It was great to see a natural growth between the two MC's relationship. I was routing for the two of them....wanting to see them both happy after so much pain...and Bradford delivered.

Really well written. Love the series. Never disappoints.
Addicted2M/M
Sweet comfort read. Likeable characters,some heat, + interaction with a protective Chase & Xav. Low on the angst scale, despite the horrible things that happened to James earlier in the series.
Antonella
1.5

See review by Phaney
Vanessa Barnes
I loved it!!! I loved how James came over his fears and went after what he wanted!
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Beth
Beth is currently reading it
Aug 11, 2014
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Nate's Deputy (Shifters' Haven #5)
  • Alone in a Crowd (Cattle Valley, #27)
  • Teasing Jonathan (Mercenary Love #3)
  • Status Dramaticus  (EMS Heat, #13)
  • Resonate (Something in Common, #3)
  • Finding Eden (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #4)
  • A Game Of Skills (Farmingdale Gentleman's Club, #2)
  • Raven's Mark (Sandpipers, #2)
  • Imperfect
A few things about me...

I am a married mom of four who spends most of the day writing, either on stories or at the blog. I love to write as much as I love to read. I am generally quiet and laid back, choosing to let things slide off me rather than stick and irritate me.

And it's really hard trying to think of descriptives for myself, so I'll just let y'all e-mail me or comment at the blog if there'...more
More about Bailey Bradford...
Rescued (Southwestern Shifters, #1) Relentless (Southwestern Shifters, #2) Reckless (Southwestern Shifters, #3) Levi (Leopard's Spots, #1) Rendered (Southwestern Shifters, #4)