Start by marking “Yellowstone Dawn (Yellowstone Romance, #4)” as Want to Read:
Yellowstone Dawn (Yellowstone Romance, #4)

Yellowstone Dawn (Yellowstone Romance #4)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Danica Jensen dreams of a man she knows she can never have. After one brief encounter five years ago, her heart is lost to him forever, and she won’t give up hope of seeing him again. Raised by a bitter father, she’s learned to be strong and resourceful on her own. When a pleasure trip to the newly created Yellowstone National Park turns into a battle for survival, her inn ...more
Published April 18th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Yellowstone Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yellowstone Dawn

A Virgin River Christmas by Robyn CarrThe Gamble by Kristen AshleyKiss and Tell by Cherry AdairBodacious by Sharon ErvinYellowstone Heart Song by Peggy L. Henderson
Grizzly Adams: Romance Heroes Who Are Mountain Men
11th out of 41 books — 28 voters
Love Is Never Past Tense... by Janna YeshanovaThe Ruby Brooch by Katherine Lowry LoganSecrets of the Realm by Bev StoutThe Billionaire's Bauble by Ann MontclairKeeper of My Heart by Darcy Flynn
Best ebooks
324th out of 461 books — 648 voters

More lists with this book...

Julie Baker
Yellowstone Dawn is the 4th installment in the Yellowstone Romance Series by Peggy Henderson. After meeting both Danica and Josh in prior books, I couldn’t wait to read their story. I had always wondered if there was more beneath the surface that we hadn’t gotten to see yet from Danica and sure enough, in this story we finally get to know the real Danica. Despite the horrors she suffered and witnessed, Danica had a fierce determination and strong-will. When it seemed like things were finally lev ...more
Shirl
Growing Love!
Yellowstone Dawn is the 4th book in the Yellowstone Romance series. Can be
read alone, but more fun to read the others first.
This was an amazing story of heart-tugging adventure, excitement, surprises
and romance that has a strength of its own.
Danica is a strong willed woman who's strength and survival are tested in
the mountains of the Yellowstone. Her heart is growing with love for Josh
who is fighting his own feelings for Danica.
This book made me laugh, cry, and tugged at my hear
Shaly
Loved it! Ever since we were first introduced to Danica in book four, I really enjoyed her character. She was fierce, knew what she wanted and went after it! To think she was only 16 at the time. In this book we get to meet a much older Danica, 21, whom despite having been through something so traumatic is still the same courageously fierce girl from five years ago!

We get to see the beginning of the preservation of Yellowstone, unfortunately that also means the forced removal of many Indian tri
Sandra Edwards
Yellowstone Dawn

I love the way Peggy L. Henderson describes her characters and their interactions as well as the scenery in such vivid detail. I could hardly wait to read all the stories in the Yellowstone Romance Series. I highly recommend this author as one of the best writers of romantic western history and time travel. I recommend reading in order as prescribed below as the series does build on previous books:

Prologue to Yellowstone Heart Song (located free at author's website)
Yellowstone He
Sandra
Good story, and better romantic plot than the 3 rd one.
Alanna
I believe the Yellowstone Series are one of the favorite series I have read. Book #4 is another favorite of the series. I love the descriptions of the scenery at Yellowstone. It makes me feel as if I'm there. I love the characters. The author has a way of getting in their heads and hearts so you get to know them so well. I feel as if I am on a great adventure every time I read one of these books.
Amy
I feel in love with this series of books. once I picked them up I could not put.them down. this one is one of my favorites. I love josh and dani there characters are wonderful. this book has the right amount of action drama and romance.
Kathy
This series is just to good to put down... I read all night and finished at lunch time at work. These are awesome books. I'm going to hate to finish the series. Maybe I'll just read slow.
Donna
Peggy L. Henderson does an excellent job creating characters that touch your heart and totally wrap the reader into their life. This is the 4th book in this series and I have loved each one. I highly recommend reading this series.
Elaine Mcdonald
This one was just ok. I was disappointed in this book. I really enjoyed the first two books in the series. Unfortunately, I can't recommend the rest of the series. As disappointing as the 3rd and 4th book have been I am not sure I even want to read the 5th book.
Vicki
Recommend series

I have enjoyed the Yellowstone series. Ready for another. The first book being free was a hooker for me. Onto the Tetons now.
Ramona
Another book from this author that I could not put down!
Skeeter Jorgensen
Another good story in the Yellowstone series
Diana
Entertaining mind candy book. Nice little escape.
SheLove2Read
Jul 11, 2013 SheLove2Read rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those who like western romance
Shelves: 2013
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Jayne
Jayne marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
June Perdue
June Perdue marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Mia Mcdonald
Mia Mcdonald marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Most Unsuitable Wife (Kincaids, #1)
  • Red Bird's Song
  • Unexpected Endings (Castle Mountain Lodge, #2.5)
  • Gracie (Women & War #1)
  • The Marshal Takes A Wife  (The Burnett Brides, #3)
  • The Heidelberg Effect (Tempus Fugitives Trilogy, #1)
  • Where the Wind Blows (Prairie Hearts, #1)
  • Faster Than the Rest (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Book 2)
  • The Legend of the Bloodstone (Time Walkers, #1)
  • Outback Hearts (Beyond Reality, #1)
  • Mail-Order Brides of the West: Trudy (Mail-Order Brides of the West, #1) (Montana Sky)
  • Pause to Rewind
  • The Gunslinger's Untamed Bride (Bride, #2)
  • Under a Texas Star
  • Bluestone Homecoming (Welcome to Bluestone #1)
  • Dreams of Eli
  • Mountain Woman
  • Audrey and the Maverick (Men of Defiance, #2)
I never thought I'd be a writer, much less publish a book some day. I always wanted to be a veterinarian. I guess life just had other plans for me. When my husband and I decided to start a family, vet school pretty much went out the window. I used to work with a vet who had three children while going through vet school. To this day, she is my hero.

I live with my husband and two teenage sons in so
More about Peggy L. Henderson...

Yellowstone Romance (6 books)
  • Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance, #1)
  • Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance Series, # 2)
  • Yellowstone Awakening
  • Yellowstone Deception (Yellowstone Romance, #5)
  • A Yellowstone Promise: Yellowstone Romance Series Novella
Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance, #1) Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance Series, # 2) Yellowstone Awakening Yellowstone Deception (Yellowstone Romance, #5) Come Home To Me (Second Chances, #1)