Start by marking “30,000 B.C. CHRONICLES: BORDEAUX ” as Want to Read:
30,000 B.C. CHRONICLES: BORDEAUX

30,000 B.C. CHRONICLES: BORDEAUX

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Shipwrecked in the wild Paleolithic with their modern tools and weapons turning to dust, time travelers from the year 2233 go native to survive.
With stirring imagination and an eye for colorful detail, award-winner Matthew Thayer transports readers back to a European continent that is a sea of green, a sensory overload of natural beauty. Home to woolly mammoth, hairy rhin
Published February 25th 2012 by Matthew Thayer

To ask other readers questions about 30,000 B.C. CHRONICLES, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 30,000 B.C. CHRONICLES

Steve
This is a great book!

Treasure Island, Robinson Crusoe, Lord of the Flies, Huckleberry Finn sautéed with the Old and New Testament and a dash of Clan of the Cave Bear and then simmered in a reduction sauce of Jules Verne.

The plot cycles back and forth between two groups of characters who find themselves shipwrecked in a primitive land with no way of getting home. The groups get separated and finds themselves on opposite sides of the moral divide.

The good guys’ tale is told through the voices of
Joe
I found this book online at http://30000bc.com and downloaded on Amazon to my Kindle. Wow, what a surprise! This book has everything, adventure, fantasy, history, romance...list goes on.
A fun and playful read that is full of deep thoughts and ideas. I especially like the idea of living in the year 2233.
Kelly

Not just sci-fi, this book has action, adventure and a love story. It's a fun read with one of the best villains ever! Looking forward to the continuation of the love story! I keep coming up with my own continuations in my head, because I can't stop thinking about this book.
Rebecca Goddard
Rebecca Goddard marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Margarete
Margarete marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Vedran
Vedran marked it as to-read
May 17, 2012
30,000 B.C. CHRONICLES: TUSCANY 30,000 B.C. CHRONICLES: GIBRALTAR 30 000 B.C. CHRONICLES BORDEAUX 30,000 B.C. CHRONICLES: BORDEAUX So You Want to Live in Hawaii: The Guide to Settling and Succeeding in the Islands (Second Edition)