Start by marking “One Piece, Vol. 32” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Vol. 32

One Piece, Vol. 32 (One Piece #32)

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  1,546 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Dopo il lunghissimo e intenso racconto sulle vicende che coinvolsero Calgara e Noland anni addietro, l'Isola nel Cielo di Skypiea si appresta a vivere la propria apocalisse, attuata da God Ener. E mentre il ritorno (in volo!) della Going Merry sulla Rotta Maggiore non passa inosservato, i nostri eroi approdano su una bizzarra isola in cui tutto quanto è più lungo del norma ...more
Published April 4th 2005 by Star Comics (first published March 4th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Vol. 32, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Vol. 32

Amy Yeap
Tom Ewing
A piecemeal volume, but all three of the pieces are things Oda does extremely well. The bombastic climax to the Eneru battle, an extended sequence of sentimental farewells to Skypiea and the arc's supporting cast, and finally a new island where he gets to enjoy himself drawing ridiculously elongated animals. As usual with One Piece, the themes of loyalty, determination, resilience and joy in life are strong and I left the volume with an immense sense of goodwill.
Kurami Rocket
The battle with Enel has finally concluded and after 400 years of war and waiting, the golden bell has finally rung. My favorite part was definitely the crew stealing the gold and running away. Lol. Of course the people of Skypiea didn't know, though I doubt they would have cared that much considering they were going to give them a pillar of gold. Lol.

And despite having just finished battling, barely stopping for a moment of rest, the crew heads toward the next island!
And that ending! How cruel
S. J.
Jun 25, 2013 S. J. rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Right, end of the Skypeia Saga, at least, and the beginning of the most awesome saga ever (okay, well, something like that).

Again, not reviewing, just jotting my memory of the volume down.

- Enel gets a pummeling, literally. The bell is rung. That bit was actually touching, even though I wasn't a big fan of Wiper.

- Party all around!

- The Mugiwaras get their gold, Robin has a new lead (onward to Raftel!), and the Going Merry plunges (literally) back to the Blue Sea.

- I'm slightly sad that the G8 f
It may fall into the usual shonen curse of fights taking up volumes & the story barely progressing at a snail's pace (seriously, it took us 7 volumes to basically get "Robin reads another ancient stone, StrawHats got some gold, and maybe another clue on Gol D Roger's one piece" )... but you can't deny Oda-sensei's energetic art and ridiculously awesome imagination!!
Who else can take El Dorado legends, filter them thru some fairy sky lands and come up with something so entertaining

with Skypie
Finally coming down from the sky to the blue sea!! But no rest for the brave even after such a tremendous fight..troubles are yet to come!
Holly Letson
This was a fun volume. My favorite part was about Long Ring Long Land, where a man named Tonjit had been on his ultra-high stilts for over 10 years before Luffy arrived and knocked him off of them.
Turns out his village and people had long since left the island he's on. The island truly one large island, but the tides separate it into 10 separate (small) islands. The villagers change island every 3 years, so Tonjit won't see his people again for over 20 years, sadly.
There's also a sto
Jaycee Lam
sometimes, reading One Piece was just like: OHFG, MY HEART NEEDS A BREAK.
Finally, to the blue sea and the adventure begins.
Chapter 299 is especially "romantic"!
[Read this on MangaPanda]
Started up the series again from this point. Trying to motivate myself to fill the gap in my collection. A pretty good volume. The first half wraps up the Skypia arc, while the end sets up the Davy Back fight. The transition in the middle does a bit of world building and foreshadows some events to come. Probably not the strongest volume of the series, but a great jumping on point for those who want to give it a reread but don't want a complete reset.
Concluding Skypeia and beginning the Water Seven arc, this arc beautifully resolves the ending arc with pathos and humor while the new arc is only barely begun. The new arc doesn't have much to go on, but Eiichiro Oda has shown himself to be capable of some impressive stories using humbler beginnings.
The thrilling conclusion to the Skypeia saga and storyarc in the battle finale between Luffy and Eneru. The Skypeia saga brought a new level of fun, excitement, and drama to the ongoing One Piece series. Highly recommended (after starting from the beginning).
Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats)
May 11, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the anime, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga
This volume starts off with Chapter 296: The Last Stand.
Zoro takes some drastic measures by chopping down the beanstalk. The self-named god Enel is launching his final attack that traps Luffy inside. Don't miss this exciting volume.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
The end to the sky island ark is amazing!
But the beginning of a new story ark is already starting, this manga never slows down : )
The snake turned out to be my favorite character from the Skypeia arc.
Karma Akabane
The bell finally rings! The old guy and the monkeys saw Luffy in the clouds!
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tahun 2005.
Michelle Tacuri
it was kind happy and sad ;)
Rachel added it
Nov 23, 2015
  • フェアリーテイル [Fearī Teiru] 21 (Fairy Tail, #21)
  • Naruto, Vol. 48: The Cheering Village (Naruto, #48)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 9: Test of the All-Seeing Crone (Dragon Ball, #9)