Start by marking “Angelic Ties (His Guardian Angels, #2)” as Want to Read:
Angelic Ties (His Guardian Angels, #2)

Angelic Ties (His Guardian Angels #2)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  193 ratings  ·  7 reviews
[Siren LoveXtreme Forever ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy Ménage Romance, M/M/M/M/M/M, angels, HEA]

Madigan Parker thought accepting a relationship with his five guardian angels was difficult. He's learning that being in a relationship with all of them is more difficult as personalities clash. Bren still distrusts Cross, Yuri believes he's the odd man out, and Michel is
Published April 16th 2012 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Angelic Ties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angelic Ties

Veronica /  V
Nice sequel,although these six guys for sure spend a lot of time having sex...not that I'm complaining.
In the middle of those sex steaming sessions, surprisely, it had an interesting plot behind it.
Never mind, I'm really looking forward for the next sequel and read more about these gorgeous specimens.
Rachel
Another entertaining, sexy as hell, and fast paced story in this series. I'm definitely loving the interaction with the angels, especially Cross and Bren. I am definitely looking forward to book 3 and hope it isn't long of a wait!
Ryoma Gartre
Teresa
2.75 Stars. Not pwp, it does have an over arching story that continues between the sex scenes that is decent. I was, however, troubled by sentences such as:

"He petted Madigan's head before putting a toboggan on it."

I'm sure the author meant toque... there were a few of these that detracted from the story. Over all, each angel has their own distinct and well rounded personality. I found Madigan to be less the "little woman" than in the first book and appreciated that the angels were finding bal
Leaundra
Wow I didn't think book two could get any better but it did and I loved it. We got to know the Angels much better and saw how their relationship with Madigan got stronger. I loved how Jana Downs made her Angel world. So excited for Book 3
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 Hearts

Review to follow
Driima
Driima added it
May 09, 2015
Janell
Janell marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Jack
Jack added it
Apr 23, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Cile
Cile marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Roosje
Roosje marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Wara
Wara added it
Feb 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Shades of Black (Fatefully Yours, #5)
  • Falling in Love Again (Of Dragons and Wolves #6)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #16)
  • Fade to Black (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #3)
  • Vencentio (Resistant Omegas, #6)
  • Kinky Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies, #3)
  • Jessup (Wylde Boys, #1)
  • Cowboy Courage (Blaecleah Brothers #4)
Jana Downs lives in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina with three cats, one dog, several dozen fish, and a very understanding partner-in-crime who hates to read but makes exceptions for her stories.

You can usually find her either watching bad reality TV, buying way too many books on Amazon, or dreaming up another man or two to occupy her time because life is good but several drop-de
More about Jana Downs...

His Guardian Angels (5 books)
  • Angel Bound (His Guardian Angels, #1)
  • Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3)
  • Angel Wed (His Guardian Angels, #4)
  • Angelic Alliances (His Guardian Angels, #5)
Angel Bound (His Guardian Angels, #1) Collared with Ink (Marked, #1) Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3) Ravyn's Blood (Ravyn War­riors, #1) Pet du Cajun (Rock Bottom Boys, #1)