If You're Human Don't Open the Door

If You're Human Don't Open the Door

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
What creatures go bump in the night? With an affinity toward horror and a knack for dreaming up scary monsters, the authors of this eBook want to take readers on several journeys through nightmarish beasts and devilish demons.

This collection of short horror stories is the first such collection from author, poet, and publisher Jennifer-Crystal Johnson and N. Jones, a contri...more
Published April 12th 2012 by Broken Publications

J.L. Dobias
If You're Human Don't Open the Door is a collection of 4 stories of well crafted Terror and Horror.

Jennifer-Crystal Johnson (together with N.Jones) has written several chilling tales with a variety of female protagonists who have to quickly run the gamut from terror to horror to terror again. And Jennifer does it well. And, in keeping with the genre, things don't always work out for the hero. The tempo of each story is different as she takes us through;

Frozen moments of horror:

"I found that I, t...more
Angie Merriam
This was my first read by Jennifer-Crystal Johnson and I am happy to say I really enjoyed it. The book consists of short horror stories featuring monsters most people only see in nightmares. Around the creatures story lines develop with well-written characters and plots that kept me interested. If you love horror and creatures that invade your sleep then this book is for you. I look forward to reading more of her work.
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Sofia
Sofia marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Cameron Barela
Cameron Barela marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
Jennifer-Crystal Johnson
Apr 16, 2012 Jennifer-Crystal Johnson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer-Crystal Johnson is originally from Germany, but was raised all over. She has published one novella under her former last name, The Outside Girl: Perception is Reality (Publish America, 2005) and, more recently, a poetry book, Napkin Poetry (Broken Publications, 2010). One of her short stories, The Clinic, has recently been featured on Jack Meets Jill (dot net) and her poetry has appeared...more
More about Jennifer-Crystal Johnson...
Strangers with Familiar Faces Napkin Poetry The Ten Pillars of a Happy Relationship The Outside Girl: Perception Is Reality From Darkness to Light