Start by marking “Goalie Interference” as Want to Read:
Goalie Interference

Goalie Interference (1NightStand #105)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Hockey goalie Tarah 'TJ' Elliot is too busy stopping pucks to go looking for love. When her friend Natalie sets her up through Madame Eve's 1 Night Stand service, she grudgingly agrees to go. Her ultimate fantasy comes true when Scott Alarid, one of the top scorers in the league, shows up at her hotel room. Hockey player TJ can't possibly spend a night with him, but Tarah ...more
Published April 17th 2012 by Decadent Publishing (first published April 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Goalie Interference, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goalie Interference

Drmgrl99
Do you like sexy hockey players, blind dates, and 'pucking' hot sex? Well, Angela S. Stone and Emily Cale give us just that in their new release - Goalie Interference from Decadent Publishing out April 17, 2010.

Hockey is normally a man’s sport, but TJ Elliot is no man and she plays hockey with the best of them. TJ plays hard and doesn't leave a lot of time to socialize or date. Lucky for her, she has a great friend who sets her up on a date.

TJ's date winds up being "thee" Scott Alarid of the Mon
Melissa
Hockey is a game for some, but for others it is a national pasttime. TJ (Tarah) Elliot has worked hard her entire life to be taken seriously for her skills on the ice as a goalie. She needed to be seen as one of the guys rather than the beautiful woman she is. But as a buddy for a bunch of guys, she lacks a love life until Madame Eve and the 1 Night Stand Dating Agency step in.
Scott Alarid is a famous hockey star that is tired of the puck bunnies who are always trying to snag a famous player. Wh
Guilty Pleasures
Rhayne's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

4.5 Stars

Well by now you all know that I am a sucker for all things hockey. I jumped at the chance to read this. I was blown away by how much yumminess was packed into this short sexy read.

Tarah and Scott are both hockey players. The game controls every aspect of their lives. There is no time for relationships or any serious commitments off the ice. They both get set up for a one night stand through Madame Eve’s 1 Night Stand Service. Their night togethe
Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
I love hockey. I used to play hockey. Therefore, I totally related to Goalie Interference. Not only because I got it. When you are a hockey player, you have two choices in men: a ref or another hockey player. That limits the pool of quality a huge amount, and I don’t say that in a bad way, I say it in the way that you get to know all these men like brothers. They sweat, they smell, they tell dirty jokes, they take you out to strip clubs to get drunk. They make you one of the men and it is really ...more
Jennifer Crump
This is another great novella from the 1 Night Stand Series. I liked this story because it was a little different from the others. Scott had no clue what Tarah (TJ) does for a living. They have seen each other several times through games and team commitments but Tarah lucks out that Scott doesn’t recognize her. Things get hot pretty quick between the two. They both think that this is just going to be a one night thing until circumstances change and they are thrust together again unexpectedly. In ...more
Rhayne
4.5 STARS
This is the first book I have read about a female hockey player. I thought it was a great twist and added a lot of realism to what it’s like to play professional sports.
For such a short story I was amazed by the detail in the plot line. You get a scorching sexual tale and a hero and heroine you just want to cheer for.

Entire review posted here: http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews...
Tracy
A quick read but a GOOD one! I love Hockey romance and this one has a twist that I haven't read before. Loved it!
Lisa Fox
I really enjoyed this 1NS! A hot, fun, sexy tale with a hockey playing hero. What's not to love!
Bitten By Love Reviews
One Night Stand, now there’s a thought. Well, many thoughts run thru my head when I think about this stellar collection of stories, but who’s counting? I won’t, you won’t because we both know every now and then, a little mystery mixed with pleasure won’t hurt anyone. And I for once, would love to have the help of 1 Night Stand service, wouldn’t you?

But if you’re a hockey player, will the game of mystery hurt you more or the puck will? Well, that’s what TJ and Scott will have to find out for them
Danielle Calabrese
I had high hopes for this book but was disappointed. It had potential but was way to short...there was really no character or plot development and the sex scenes were bland. I might have liked this more if it was .99, but I feel $4.00 is definitely too high of a price...it didn't even take me an hour to read.
Marky
OK..obviously i should have read more about the book before starting....it wasn't a book...lmao....more like a chapter...gawwwwwwwd it pissed me off when my kind when to "about the author"....WTF? did the book start? it was over? call me stupid and paint me idiot...sheeesh...how disappointing
As I have said every time I review a 1NS book, I can't leave a detailed review because I may give away far too much! I love this story. I love the characters plus they both play hockey and with the NHL being locked out, I may not get hockey this winter!!
Sherry Sweeney
Really loved this book.... seems anything hockey related I am enjoying reading.

Short but fun story line.

Would recommend
Marran
sweet and hot story...
Heather
too short..
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Linnea
Linnea marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Michelle Mcgiffin
Michelle Mcgiffin marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Emily Cale writes erotic romances in the contemporary, paranormal, and western genres.

Emily started writing in elementary school and continued through high school. Much to her family's dismay, she decided to go to college to major in creative writing. Years later, she would come to appreciate the scars she earned in that program and start writing again.

Emily currently lives in Pittsburgh, PA, wi
More about Emily Cale...
Power Play Public Display of Affection Tamed Love Letters Volume 2: Duty to Please Two Is Twice As Nice