Start by marking “Goalie Interference” as Want to Read:
Goalie Interference

Goalie Interference (1Night Stand)

3.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  76 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Hockey goalie Tarah 'TJ' Elliot is too busy stopping pucks to go looking for love. When her friend Natalie sets her up through Madame Eve's 1 Night Stand service, she grudgingly agrees to go. Her ultimate fantasy comes true when Scott Alarid, one of the top scorers in the league, shows up at her hotel room. Hockey player TJ can't possibly spend a night with him, but Tarah ...more
Published April 17th 2012 by Decadent Publishing (first published April 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Goalie Interference, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goalie Interference

Drmgrl99
May 03, 2012 Drmgrl99 rated it really liked it
Do you like sexy hockey players, blind dates, and 'pucking' hot sex? Well, Angela S. Stone and Emily Cale give us just that in their new release - Goalie Interference from Decadent Publishing out April 17, 2010.

Hockey is normally a man’s sport, but TJ Elliot is no man and she plays hockey with the best of them. TJ plays hard and doesn't leave a lot of time to socialize or date. Lucky for her, she has a great friend who sets her up on a date.

TJ's date winds up being "thee" Scott Alarid of the Mon
Melissa
Aug 27, 2012 Melissa rated it really liked it
Hockey is a game for some, but for others it is a national pasttime. TJ (Tarah) Elliot has worked hard her entire life to be taken seriously for her skills on the ice as a goalie. She needed to be seen as one of the guys rather than the beautiful woman she is. But as a buddy for a bunch of guys, she lacks a love life until Madame Eve and the 1 Night Stand Dating Agency step in.
Scott Alarid is a famous hockey star that is tired of the puck bunnies who are always trying to snag a famous player. Wh
Guilty Pleasures
Rhayne's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

4.5 Stars

Well by now you all know that I am a sucker for all things hockey. I jumped at the chance to read this. I was blown away by how much yumminess was packed into this short sexy read.

Tarah and Scott are both hockey players. The game controls every aspect of their lives. There is no time for relationships or any serious commitments off the ice. They both get set up for a one night stand through Madame Eve’s 1 Night Stand Service. Their night togethe
Future Slayer Girl
I love hockey. I used to play hockey. Therefore, I totally related to Goalie Interference. Not only because I got it. When you are a hockey player, you have two choices in men: a ref or another hockey player. That limits the pool of quality a huge amount, and I don’t say that in a bad way, I say it in the way that you get to know all these men like brothers. They sweat, they smell, they tell dirty jokes, they take you out to strip clubs to get drunk. They make you one of the men and it is really ...more
Jennifer Crump
Jun 11, 2012 Jennifer Crump rated it really liked it
This is another great novella from the 1 Night Stand Series. I liked this story because it was a little different from the others. Scott had no clue what Tarah (TJ) does for a living. They have seen each other several times through games and team commitments but Tarah lucks out that Scott doesn’t recognize her. Things get hot pretty quick between the two. They both think that this is just going to be a one night thing until circumstances change and they are thrust together again unexpectedly. In ...more
Rhayne
Oct 19, 2012 Rhayne rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS
This is the first book I have read about a female hockey player. I thought it was a great twist and added a lot of realism to what it’s like to play professional sports.
For such a short story I was amazed by the detail in the plot line. You get a scorching sexual tale and a hero and heroine you just want to cheer for.

Entire review posted here: http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews...
Tracy
Jul 05, 2012 Tracy rated it really liked it
A quick read but a GOOD one! I love Hockey romance and this one has a twist that I haven't read before. Loved it!
Lisa Fox
May 01, 2012 Lisa Fox rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this 1NS! A hot, fun, sexy tale with a hockey playing hero. What's not to love!
Danielle Calabrese
Jul 08, 2012 Danielle Calabrese rated it it was ok
I had high hopes for this book but was disappointed. It had potential but was way to short...there was really no character or plot development and the sex scenes were bland. I might have liked this more if it was .99, but I feel $4.00 is definitely too high of a price...it didn't even take me an hour to read.
Marky
Jul 06, 2012 Marky rated it it was ok
OK..obviously i should have read more about the book before starting....it wasn't a book...lmao....more like a chapter...gawwwwwwwd it pissed me off when my kind when to "about the author"....WTF? did the book start? it was over? call me stupid and paint me idiot...sheeesh...how disappointing
Sep 27, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it
As I have said every time I review a 1NS book, I can't leave a detailed review because I may give away far too much! I love this story. I love the characters plus they both play hockey and with the NHL being locked out, I may not get hockey this winter!!
Sherry Sweeney
Really loved this book.... seems anything hockey related I am enjoying reading.

Short but fun story line.

Would recommend
Jul 14, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it
Shelves: discovered
too short..
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Claire
Claire rated it it was ok
Mar 12, 2016
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Lucy Alay
Lucy Alay marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Charity
Charity marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Ami
Ami added it
Feb 17, 2016
Behnaaze
Behnaaze rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Fria
Fria marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Shannon Flynn
Shannon Flynn marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Dayera
Dayera marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Deb Kendall
Deb Kendall marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2015
Cay1cay
Cay1cay marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2015
Connie
Connie added it
Dec 03, 2015
Cassidy Mallett
Cassidy Mallett marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Shari
Shari rated it it was ok
Nov 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Emily Cale writes erotic romances in the contemporary, paranormal, and western genres.

Emily started writing in elementary school and continued through high school. Much to her family's dismay, she decided to go to college to major in creative writing. Years later, she would come to appreciate the scars she earned in that program and start writing again.

Emily currently lives in Pittsburgh, PA, wi
More about Emily Cale...

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 234 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)