She Left Me Breathless
read excerpt

She Left Me Breathless

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  143 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Sydney Welsh is a self-made millionaire. She is successful, confident, and seems to have the world at her feet but something is missing. Her life is a catastrophic mess and the reality of her situation sets in when she arrives home from a business trip and finds her lover in bed with a female executive from her company. She realizes that the only woman she has ever loved w...more
Published April 12th 2012 by Ragz Books

To ask other readers questions about She Left Me Breathless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Left Me Breathless

Terry Baker
Millionaire, Sydney Welsh, has a life most of us can only dream about. She has everything money can buy. Her businesses make money faster than she can spend it. But.................she doesn’t have the one thing she truly desires. The woman she loves and lost. In fact, Sydney’s personal life is a shambles.

When Sydney returns home early from a business trip and finds her lover of ten years in bed with a woman from her company, Sydney decides it’s time to make some changes in her life.

Sydney knows...more
Michelle Warner
Trin Denise did it again!! She Left Me Breathless is Trin's second novel and is just as good as her first (Worth Dying For)! Again, she really develops her characters and researches her subject matter. She touches on some heavy subjects - domestic violence, religion, embezzlement, and more! Another great story line with lots of twists. I didn't see the end coming. Brilliant! I loved her character development and her "supporting" charcters were a perfect fit! Again, I don't think you will be disa...more
Joy

this book was well written. Read it in one day. I was totally surpried at who the embezzlers ended up being. Would highly recommend this book.
Beth

Trin,
I have enjoyed your writing on the 2 books I have read so far... I will read more!!!
Beth
Elf M.
"Abuse of power comes as no surprise." - Jenny Holzer

She Left Me Breathless by Trin Denise, is billed as a love story, but the overarching theme of this book is much more about getting away with the abuse of power.

Sydney is a high-powered CEO and owner of a company that produces specialty office hardware and software products. Rachel is the woman she loved in college 13 years ago; at the time, Rachel had a daughter, Caitlyn, aged 6; as the book opens Rachel is married, living a heterosexual life...more
Beth Stone
I finished this book in less than 8 hours and it is now on my top 10 list. Not only did I get and enjoy the characters, but it had an intriguing plot twist... A definite read - reminded me of love I lost that I would do anything, even come up with a crazy scheme, to get it back.
Amy
I don't have to write much to tell you what I thought of this book. I started reading this sometime yesterday afternoon and I am finished already, need I say more. And I actually got some sleep in there somewhere.
Lynn
I liked this book. About lost love, intrigue, embezzling, and how strong women can be.
Yoly
Great plot. Unpredictable story.
Angel
i got the two book combo love this book got it last night im half way through only because i had to go to work.
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Rocks
Rocks marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Nishi
Nishi marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Cheyenne
Cheyenne marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Elenew
Elenew marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Worth Dying For For Now, Forever Listen To Her Heart Red Hot, Stone Cold The Death Zone: Murder on Mount Everest