Start by marking “Fallen Sons (Nephilim Arise #1)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Sons (Nephilim Arise #1)

Fallen Sons (Nephilim Arise #1)

3.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  31 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
He is power. He is magic. He is something beyond man, angel, or demon....

There's evil in the town of Redemption and has its sights trained on one man. Supernatural powers are at work to bring Nathan to his knees and there's nothing he can do about it. He's a Nephilim and doesn't know it.

The only one who knows is Eva Sine - Nathan's best friend and mate. Another thing he
Kindle Edition
Published (first published February 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Sons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Sons

Wendy
Mar 19, 2012 Wendy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr, kindle
This book is not at all what I expected. It's a little dark and it's a little slow for my liking. Not to mention I was a little confused there at one point. If you're looking for romance, you won't get it in this book, it's more world and character building, for the next book in the series.

All in all, it has me intrigued enough to want to read what happens next. The ending's a cliffhanger!
♡Karlyn P♡
This ended up being a great little urban fantasy thriller tale of good vs. evil set in an old dark and mysterious little town in the Montana mountains. It had some fantastic world building, great writing, and some very interesting characters, but don't expect a steamy romance. At least not yet. This story read more like a prequel, so I hope there is more to come!

Something is not right in the small town Nathan calls home. A former minister who believes God is to blame for his woes, he is still m
Sherry Fundin
May 20, 2012 Sherry Fundin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: horror
Fallen by Steena Holmes
The Reverend can't understand why God has forsaken him. He has not only lost his wife and unborn child, but Rachel,the woman he was falling for. And then there was Eva.
Am looking forward to the next book to find out if the Reverend will find his way back or end up succumbing to the demon.
Kelly Rawn
Aug 14, 2012 Kelly Rawn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Started reading this short story as an e-book yesterday afternoon, finished it this morning, I just couldn't put it down. As soon as I finished reading I felt the need to quickly thank the author for such a great read so I sent off an email to thank her. Very surprised within an hour she responded directly, What a wonderfully nice person. She gifted me with book two in the series "Sanctuary" finished it in a few hrs lol. Am anxiously awaiting the next in the series "Restorer" and even looking to ...more
Stacey
Oct 19, 2013 Stacey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
its dark intense especially between Eva and Nathan but yet he has feelings for two women the other name is Rachel .. but Nathan has lost before and does not want to lose someone he loves again question is does he there is a tragedy but as to whom i believe you need to read this to find out and for me his mother has secrets he never knew but will find out in book two but before you read book two Sanctuary read this then read the third book of this series i first got this on Amazon but i never did ...more
Kathy
Sep 01, 2012 Kathy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought the book was a little hard to start. It almost felt like a chapter was missing. Once you got into it though, things started to explain themselves. All in all I thought it was a good read. Cannot wait to read book 2
Debbie
Oct 11, 2012 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great kick off to this series. There's a lot going on in this book to build upon. I love the lure of the answer to the myth is in the journal. Ms. Holmes also does a great job weaving the bible into the story.
SandraE
Mar 26, 2012 SandraE rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
The start of a series is supposed to hook you in but this one did not do that. For whatever reason I was disconnected from the story throughout the book and it left me confused in the end.
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
EJ
EJ marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Jana
Jana added it
Jan 23, 2016
Marie-claude
Marie-claude marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Tmjj33ronataurreviews
Tmjj33ronataurreviews marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Rachel Vanlandeghem
Rachel Vanlandeghem marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Alexander
Alexander marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Brooke Philbrook-Riedel
Brooke Philbrook-Riedel marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Rasheida Reyes
Rasheida Reyes marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Cody Collins
Cody Collins marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Alissa Hess hamilton
Alissa Hess hamilton marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Marilyn J Cotton
Marilyn J Cotton rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2015
Wendyfaye
Wendyfaye rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2014
Amymarie09
Amymarie09 marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Yuktayadav
Yuktayadav marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: New cover & title for Sexy as Sin 3 24 Apr 14, 2012 10:21PM
NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author - Steena is the author of the heart wrenching Finding Emma series.

The Word Game was included in the Top 20 Novels to be Written by Women in 2015 by Good Housekeeping.

Her latest novel - The Word Game won the 2015 USA Books Award for Best Fiction and her novel, The Memory Child was a finalist in the same category.

Steena Holmes grew up in a small town in C
More about Steena Holmes...