Start by marking “Fallen Sons (Nephilim Arise #1)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Sons (Nephilim Arise #1)

Fallen Sons (Nephilim Arise #1)

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  8 reviews
He is power. He is magic. He is something beyond man, angel, or demon....

There's evil in the town of Redemption and has its sights trained on one man. Supernatural powers are at work to bring Nathan to his knees and there's nothing he can do about it. He's a Nephilim and doesn't know it.

The only one who knows is Eva Sine - Nathan's best friend and mate. Another thing he
Kindle Edition
Published (first published February 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Sons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Sons

Wendy
This book is not at all what I expected. It's a little dark and it's a little slow for my liking. Not to mention I was a little confused there at one point. If you're looking for romance, you won't get it in this book, it's more world and character building, for the next book in the series.

All in all, it has me intrigued enough to want to read what happens next. The ending's a cliffhanger!
♡Karlyn P♡
This ended up being a great little urban fantasy thriller tale of good vs. evil set in an old dark and mysterious little town in the Montana mountains. It had some fantastic world building, great writing, and some very interesting characters, but don't expect a steamy romance. At least not yet. This story read more like a prequel, so I hope there is more to come!

Something is not right in the small town Nathan calls home. A former minister who believes God is to blame for his woes, he is still m
Sherry Fundin
Fallen by Steena Holmes
The Reverend can't understand why God has forsaken him. He has not only lost his wife and unborn child, but Rachel,the woman he was falling for. And then there was Eva.
Am looking forward to the next book to find out if the Reverend will find his way back or end up succumbing to the demon.
Kelly Rawn
Started reading this short story as an e-book yesterday afternoon, finished it this morning, I just couldn't put it down. As soon as I finished reading I felt the need to quickly thank the author for such a great read so I sent off an email to thank her. Very surprised within an hour she responded directly, What a wonderfully nice person. She gifted me with book two in the series "Sanctuary" finished it in a few hrs lol. Am anxiously awaiting the next in the series "Restorer" and even looking to ...more
Stacey
its dark intense especially between Eva and Nathan but yet he has feelings for two women the other name is Rachel .. but Nathan has lost before and does not want to lose someone he loves again question is does he there is a tragedy but as to whom i believe you need to read this to find out and for me his mother has secrets he never knew but will find out in book two but before you read book two Sanctuary read this then read the third book of this series i first got this on Amazon but i never did ...more
Kathy
I thought the book was a little hard to start. It almost felt like a chapter was missing. Once you got into it though, things started to explain themselves. All in all I thought it was a good read. Cannot wait to read book 2
Debbie
Great kick off to this series. There's a lot going on in this book to build upon. I love the lure of the answer to the myth is in the journal. Ms. Holmes also does a great job weaving the bible into the story.
SandraE
The start of a series is supposed to hook you in but this one did not do that. For whatever reason I was disconnected from the story throughout the book and it left me confused in the end.
Amymarie09
Amymarie09 marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Yuktayadav
Yuktayadav marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
TheAngelAbilene
TheAngelAbilene marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Tianne Shaw
Tianne Shaw marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Erica Alex
Erica Alex marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Beth Paquette
Beth Paquette marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Susan Weidner
Susan Weidner marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Annie McDonnell
Annie McDonnell marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Mackenzie
Mackenzie marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Maximina Rios
Maximina Rios marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Natina El
Natina El marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Jinntiger
Jinntiger marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Christine Peterson
Christine Peterson marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: New cover & title for Sexy as Sin 3 24 Apr 14, 2012 10:21PM
NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author - Steena is the author of the heart wrenching Finding Emma series and the upcoming novel Stillwater Rising.

Steena Holmes grew up in a small town in Canada and holds a Bachelors degree in Theology.

In 2012 she received the Indie Excellence Award. Holmes was inspired to write Finding Emma after experiencing a brief moment of horror when she’d thought her yo
More about Steena Holmes...
Finding Emma (Finding Emma, #1) Emma's Secret (Finding Emma, #2) The Memory Child Dear Jack (Finding Emma, #1.5) Dottie's Memories (Finding Emma, #2.5)