Riding Curves (BBW Erotic Romance)

Riding Curves (BBW Erotic Romance)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  397 ratings  ·  30 reviews
****Extended edition note below*****

Plus-size college senior Cecelia is all set for a long weekend at her parents' lake house, but her car won't start. Family friend Aiden offers a simple solution, she can ride with him on the back of his motorcycle. He promises to drive slowly, but it's not a fear of crashing that's stopping Cece from getting on the back of Aiden's bike....more
Published April 12th 2012 by wickedchrista.com

To ask other readers questions about Riding Curves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riding Curves

Cop's Passion by Angela VerdeniusDoctor's Delight by Angela VerdeniusAlex by Angela VerdeniusVet's Desire by Angela VerdeniusNight Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon
BBW Heroines
33rd out of 224 books — 125 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireLosing It by Cora CarmackPlaying for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesTwilight by Stephenie Meyer
Modern Day Virgin Heroines
181st out of 477 books — 213 voters

More lists with this book...

Karla
3.5 Stars This "big girl" enjoyed this short sexy erotic read! I wish Aiden lived "next door" and he'd come over and "ride my curves"! RAWRRRRR!!
Rachel
This book is a quick sizzling little read, that leaves you hot around the collar.

We've got a heroine Ce Ce that has crushed on her hero Aiden from the time she hit puberty, she has fantasized and longed for him for as long as she can remember. It's left her High School and College social life stunted, as no Boy can compare to what Aiden epitomises, yet she knows that he thinks of her as a little sister.

Aiden is at least a decade older than Ce Ce (who's 20, I believe) he's fiercly loyal to Ce Ce'...more
Katina
LOVED IT!!!!
Christina
Tami
Short, sweet, and hot story. A bit hokey and unbelievable at times, but overall, an enjoyable read.
*MariaA*
Aiden-the-douche made such a mess:(
Kimberly Walter
okay i just read the extended version. and OMG i freakin loved it. the sex was hot. it was also heartbreaking and then sweet and romantic. :D its perfect. i can't wait for more from Christa Wick. Amazing author.
Kimberlee
This is also a cute read about a young colleg girl who has been in love with her dad's business partner for a decade and him with her. She had her first encouter with none other than him. Sexy and fun.
Silvia
There is cheating in this book. Enough said. It ruined it for me. That's my only real pet peeve in any book.
Laurie
LastBreath
A hot and sexy short read that's loaded with goodies - stupidity, wild hormones, betrayal, secret sex (well, kinda) and the promise of a new day. But most of all, I think our H, is my new Bed-Book-Mate! I Am A Tiger, Hear Me Rawr!

Of the reads written by this author thus far, this has been my most enjoyable. The others focused too heavily on possession, whereas this one needed both H/h to be completely willing. Definitely learnt its 4 star rating.
Amanda Sheila
3.5 stars, cute and short read.

The story's basically about a 24-year-old chubby girl having crush for her father's friend, 34-year-old handsome man. But apparently his feeling's mutual..

I liked it, though the story's a bit too short and I don't really get the chemistry between them. This book is a sizzling hot but I wish there'll be more drama and angst.

Overall cute book.
Lizzie *is addicted to eye candy*
It's hard to review this because I liked the premise of this story, but the descriptions of body parts and bodily functions were a little too descriptive (read: gross) for my taste - and I love me some good smut. Guess this just didn't do it for me. Although the story of her years-long crush returning her feelings makes me tingle, the execution of this one just wasn't for me.
Sofía
I have to say, this didn't start all that well for me, I don't like it when guys manhandle girls, ordering them around "because they know better". I specially don't like it when the girls let them do that and say "they're powerless against them". It makes me feel like we're 70 years in the past. Women can be strong and HAVE to be, at times, to be respected.
But, after my initial discomfort, I have to say it was a very beautiful story and I think it has potencial to be a full lenght novel...more
Lovebunny
This book was HOT, but the story line was lacking and the conflict felt rushed and ended with them not really working out all the issues; which drives me crazy! Don't bring up things if you aren't going to resolve then later on in the story.
Clémence
Png
It got me highly emotional and frustrated from all the miscommunications; also, hilarious. A good decent read to past the time.
 B.E.Love
This was a good short book. Cece has been in love with Aiden for years but know he will never feel the same not only is she plus sized but Aiden is good friends and partners with her dad. Then one day Cece has car problems on the way to their families lake house and Aiden is there to help her. Feels they both share are relieved but the most important question is is Cece ready for forever. This is the second book I've read from Christa Wick and they keep getting better. I loved both Aiden and Cec...more
Sofia
Ooh i love the writing from this author.So hot!!I wish the stories were longer.
Amanda
Pretty good story. I felt like it ended abruptly.
Karla
loved this novella it was short but freaking hot and super sexy I usually don't like books this short but this one I truly enjoyed I didn't feel like the story was rushed the love and chemistry between aiden and cece was fierce right out the bat. I gotta say I loved the mom she was funny and perceptive and the dad clueless :) awesome book!! happy readings
Amy Cintron
Wow!!! I fucking loved this story !!! It was so amazing!!!! I want more!! I love Cecelia and Aiden together they were so perfect.. For a short novella this was so well developed that it felt like a full length Novell .. Not saying that I would mind having more of their story **Grinning**
This was my fav by far from this author
Genney Blass
3.5 stars. Sorry, Cece aka Flutterby, was getting on my dayum nerves, acting like a spoiled brat, knowing she was a grown ass woman. Come on, she knew that Alpha Man Aiden wanted her, but then she acted..huh... I gave it 3.5 stars for that Gorgeous Sexy ass Alpha Man.
Stephanie
I loved this book... I want more of these books with these character and I hope i do. It's a great novella story... You can see in all the book how much the characters love each other
Raine
I really liked this book. I thought it was great. I am going to look for more from this author.
Marina
What a great story! Wished it were longer.
Stace
Oct 04, 2013 Stace marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-tbr
BBW boxed set
  • The Beast Loves Curves: A BBW Erotic Romance (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #2)
  • Cop's Passion (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #2)
  • Stud Muffin Wanted
  • Beauty and the Wolf
  • A Reason to Stay (Oak Hollow, #1)
  • Controlled Passions (Alpha Doms, #4)
  • Vegas Knights
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • Out of Her Dreams
  • The Curvy Sister
  • Bad Girl Lessons
  • Double Plush Velvet (Velvet, #1)
  • Claiming His Wife (Unlikely Love #3)
  • Kidnapped for Christmas
Curves for Two (BBW Erotic Romance) Curve Contract (Billionaire BBW Erotic Romance) Wolf Curves (Wolf Clan, #1) Billionaire's Pet (Wicked Domination) Sexting Curves (BBW Erotic Romance)