Start by marking “Cowboy Bad Boys” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Bad Boys

Cowboy Bad Boys

Randi Alexander has created ten M/F (male/female) erotic romances starring sexy cowboys and the ladies in their lives. Each story combines the heart-pounding heat you expect from Randi, as well as the touching romance she does so well. Randi's stories take you from an early summer High Country Ride in the Rockies, to a dangerous buck off a rodeo bull with a Hard Headed Cow ...more
Published April 9th 2012 by Createspace (first published April 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Bad Boys

E.
Jul 08, 2012 E. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, western
Cowboy Bad Boys” by Randi Alexander is a sizzling combination of ten erotic short stories that display the author’s talent at creating a complete tale within the constraints of a limited number of pages. Each vignette is a very different picture of the life of a cowboy combined with a hurdle that must be surmounted in order to achieve a delightfully passionate relationship. For me, the charm is discovering the different types of cowboys who range from rancher to Texas Ranger to bullrider or bull ...more
Emily
Dec 30, 2013 Emily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Randi Alexander has written a smoking hot collection of ten short stories. If you're a fan of hot cowboys, you really need to read Cowboy Bad Boys! I loved all of the stories and characters in this collection.
Charliegirl1
Oct 17, 2016 Charliegirl1 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good for what it is

This book is good for what it is--a collection of short stories full of insta-love and hot sex. The author is talented at making her characters come alive in just a few pages, but each story leaves you wanting more "story", and by the last one, the sex was just becoming repetitive. I would like to see several of these fleshed out to become longer books.
Beate
May 08, 2012 Beate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cowboys, erotica
One author writing ten quick stories can be either very bad or very good. The good stories tend to flush out the bad stories, and it makes the bad stories seem that much worse than they probably really are.

Sure it's a good way to showcase the author's skills, but it can backfire. It was an ok read over all, but only two or three stories really stand out and memorable. The rest, I'd have to re-read the blurbs to remember what they were. Thankfully I made sure to write down a few words as I finish
Jennifer Gallagher
Aug 07, 2014 Jennifer Gallagher rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexy-hoy-cowboys
Randi Alexander has given us an awesome collection of Cowboys...hot sexy and erotic romantic short stories all in one book... each one with remarkable characters you will soon come to love...totally plausible situations...Each story is different events in a cowboy's life...It was wonderful reading the stories of all the different types of cowboys..we have among them a rancher ... a Texas Ranger... a bull rider a bullfighter..a Sheriff.. a vet..these are a fantastic collection of strong alpha mal ...more
Denyse Cohen
Jul 06, 2012 Denyse Cohen rated it liked it
Cowboy Bad Boys was a nice surprise for me; I was never interested in reading erotica, but CBB's short stories are filled with more than sex, each story has a nice premise and enough feelings and relationship development to make the reader visualize exactly how the characters are and why they act the way they do. Honestly, I can't remember the last anthology I've read, but Randi skillfully wrote the short stories to get quickly to the point: the steamy sex scenes, and yet these scenes don't feel ...more
Laura Breck
Apr 18, 2012 Laura Breck rated it it was amazing
You've Got To Read This One!
Amazing stories! As I read through the book, each story became my new favorite. My absolute favorite was the exotic dancer and the cattle rustler-so wickedly delightful! All ten stories are all hot and sexy, VERY sexy, and romantic, too, with sweet, happy endings. Each one of these cowboys was delicious, and I'd like to take them home with me! An excellent book, you can read a whole story a night, and dream about a macho cowboy all night. You've got to read this one!
Laura Breck
Apr 18, 2012 Laura Breck rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You've Got To Read This One!
Jinny Rivers
Apr 18, 2012 Jinny Rivers rated it it was amazing
Don't Usually Read Anthologies, but This is a MUST READ!
I don't usually read anthologies, but I'm a Randi Alexander fan, so I decided to try it. I loved it. Every story introduced a fascinating cowboy with a unique personality and a creative story line. The heroines were great, too, but let's be honest, I love Ms. Alexander's cowboys! I fell in love ten times, and went back and read a few of the stories again. Yummy sex scenes, hunky cowboys, lovely romances. Awesome book!
Jinny Rivers
Apr 18, 2012 Jinny Rivers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don't Usually Read Anthologies, but This is a MUST READ!
Ursula
Jun 14, 2012 Ursula rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful collection of stories all about hunky cowboys. I personally loved every single story and there is something in here for everyone. Second chance at love, natual disasters putting lives at risk, first time meetings, friends of friends, and my personal favorite one with intrigue and lives in danger. Of course, there is also jimmy Thomas on the cover. How can you resist?
Laurah
Apr 18, 2012 Laurah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don'Got My Cowboy Fix Ten Times Over! Erotic and romantic - exactly what I love to read. Each story was new and different, and the character's personalities very genuine and believable. This book is a steal at $2.99. It's a keeper!
Gigi staub
Jan 24, 2014 Gigi staub rated it really liked it
Looking for some delicious Bad Boy Cowboys???

Well, this book is for you then. There are so many in this book, I could not even tell you who my favorite was or want to pick one...They are all awesome.

As always Randi's books are fun and super sexy.

A great book full of short, sexy reads!
Cheryl Graham Petit
Dec 20, 2013 Cheryl Graham Petit rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive this book as an ARC for an honest review. An honestly... Randi Alexander is the cowgirl queen of cowboy love stories. Cowboy Bad Boys is an awesome collection of cowboy themed sizzling, erotic stories. This author is definitely on top of my TBR list.
Tiss
Oct 10, 2012 Tiss rated it really liked it
Wow, here are ten erotic western romance stories that will have your panties wet and You'll be looking for your man or a good B.O.B.
I love Randi's stories. Can't pick just one favorite, they were all good.
Laurah
Apr 18, 2012 Laurah rated it it was amazing

Caroline
May 11, 2012 Caroline rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
Lots of short stories with happy endings all around cowboys and falling in love with a fair amount of sex!
Cassandra Carr
Cassandra Carr rated it really liked it
May 02, 2012
Noreen Davis
Noreen Davis rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Amy Blann
Amy Blann rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Tiffany Benton
Tiffany Benton rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2014
Sarah rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2014
Katherine
Katherine rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2016
Elaine
Elaine rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2017
Henriette
Henriette rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Ginger
Ginger rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2012
Paige Gregory
Paige Gregory rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2012
Grisel
Grisel rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2014
Teresa Fulton
Teresa Fulton rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2012
Jackie
Jackie rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Tempting Tori (Courage Brothers of Texas, #1)
  • Paranormal Pleasures: Ten Tales of Supernatural Seduction
  • Packing Heat
  • Grimm Tidings (Grimm's Circle, #6)
  • In The Groove (NASCAR, #2)
  • Treasured
  • The Player
  • Nightmare in Night Court (Lawyers in Love, #4.1)
  • Sins of Summer: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Baby Bequest (Billionaires and Babies, #4)
  • The Perfect Score
  • Cat Snips
  • 12th Night
  • Blessed (The Chosen, #2)
  • Royal's Child (The Justice Way, #3)
  •  10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • A Little Less Conversation
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
Erotic Romance Author - "Rode Hard and Put Up Satisfied"
More about Randi Alexander...