Cowboy Bad Boys

Cowboy Bad Boys

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Randi Alexander has created ten M/F (male/female) erotic romances starring sexy cowboys and the ladies in their lives. Each story combines the heart-pounding heat you expect from Randi, as well as the touching romance she does so well. Randi's stories take you from an early summer High Country Ride in the Rockies, to a dangerous buck off a rodeo bull with a Hard Headed Cow...more
Published April 9th 2012 by Createspace (first published April 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Bad Boys

E.
Cowboy Bad Boys” by Randi Alexander is a sizzling combination of ten erotic short stories that display the author’s talent at creating a complete tale within the constraints of a limited number of pages. Each vignette is a very different picture of the life of a cowboy combined with a hurdle that must be surmounted in order to achieve a delightfully passionate relationship. For me, the charm is discovering the different types of cowboys who range from rancher to Texas Ranger to bullrider or bull...more
Emily
Randi Alexander has written a smoking hot collection of ten short stories. If you're a fan of hot cowboys, you really need to read Cowboy Bad Boys! I loved all of the stories and characters in this collection.
Michelle Vasquez
Cowboy Bad Boys by Randi Alexander is a collection of 10 erotic romance short stories, all with hot, sexy cowboys! I absolutely loved this book and cannot recommend it highly enough. The writing is superb and the stories and characters are wonderful. I was extremely impressed with the fact that for short stories I felt myself getting completely caught up in each story. I loved the characters immediately and of course, I would have loved more since they were short stories, but the end of each sto...more
Jennifer Gallagher
Randi Alexander has given us an awesome collection of Cowboys...hot sexy and erotic romantic short stories all in one book... each one with remarkable characters you will soon come to love...totally plausible situations...Each story is different events in a cowboy's life...It was wonderful reading the stories of all the different types of cowboys..we have among them a rancher ... a Texas Ranger... a bull rider a bullfighter..a Sheriff.. a vet..these are a fantastic collection of strong alpha mal...more
Beate
One author writing ten quick stories can be either very bad or very good. The good stories tend to flush out the bad stories, and it makes the bad stories seem that much worse than they probably really are.

Sure it's a good way to showcase the author's skills, but it can backfire. It was an ok read over all, but only two or three stories really stand out and memorable. The rest, I'd have to re-read the blurbs to remember what they were. Thankfully I made sure to write down a few words as I finish...more
Gigi staub
Looking for some delicious Bad Boy Cowboys???

Well, this book is for you then. There are so many in this book, I could not even tell you who my favorite was or want to pick one...They are all awesome.

As always Randi's books are fun and super sexy.

A great book full of short, sexy reads!
Denyse Cohen
Cowboy Bad Boys was a nice surprise for me; I was never interested in reading erotica, but CBB's short stories are filled with more than sex, each story has a nice premise and enough feelings and relationship development to make the reader visualize exactly how the characters are and why they act the way they do. Honestly, I can't remember the last anthology I've read, but Randi skillfully wrote the short stories to get quickly to the point: the steamy sex scenes, and yet these scenes don't feel...more
Laura Breck
You've Got To Read This One!
Amazing stories! As I read through the book, each story became my new favorite. My absolute favorite was the exotic dancer and the cattle rustler-so wickedly delightful! All ten stories are all hot and sexy, VERY sexy, and romantic, too, with sweet, happy endings. Each one of these cowboys was delicious, and I'd like to take them home with me! An excellent book, you can read a whole story a night, and dream about a macho cowboy all night. You've got to read this one!
Laura Breck
You've Got To Read This One!
Jinny Rivers
Don't Usually Read Anthologies, but This is a MUST READ!
I don't usually read anthologies, but I'm a Randi Alexander fan, so I decided to try it. I loved it. Every story introduced a fascinating cowboy with a unique personality and a creative story line. The heroines were great, too, but let's be honest, I love Ms. Alexander's cowboys! I fell in love ten times, and went back and read a few of the stories again. Yummy sex scenes, hunky cowboys, lovely romances. Awesome book!
Jinny Rivers
Don't Usually Read Anthologies, but This is a MUST READ!
Ursula
This is a wonderful collection of stories all about hunky cowboys. I personally loved every single story and there is something in here for everyone. Second chance at love, natual disasters putting lives at risk, first time meetings, friends of friends, and my personal favorite one with intrigue and lives in danger. Of course, there is also jimmy Thomas on the cover. How can you resist?
Cheryl Graham Petit
I was lucky enough to receive this book as an ARC for an honest review. An honestly... Randi Alexander is the cowgirl queen of cowboy love stories. Cowboy Bad Boys is an awesome collection of cowboy themed sizzling, erotic stories. This author is definitely on top of my TBR list.
Laurah
Don'Got My Cowboy Fix Ten Times Over! Erotic and romantic - exactly what I love to read. Each story was new and different, and the character's personalities very genuine and believable. This book is a steal at $2.99. It's a keeper!
Laurah

Tiss
Wow, here are ten erotic western romance stories that will have your panties wet and You'll be looking for your man or a good B.O.B.
I love Randi's stories. Can't pick just one favorite, they were all good.
Caroline
Lots of short stories with happy endings all around cowboys and falling in love with a fair amount of sex!
Tee Bee
HOT! HOT! HOT!
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
mlang
mlang marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Deedee
Deedee marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Amanda Gonzalez
Amanda Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Erotic Romance Author - "Rode Hard and Put Up Satisfied"
More about Randi Alexander...
Double Her Fantasy (Double Seduction #1) A Gentleman and a Cowboy Cowboy 6 Pack Cowboy Jackpot: Christmas A Naughty Little Christmas (Cowboys, Cops, and Kilts: 8 Seasonally Seductive Romances from Bestselling Authors)