Start by marking “Ruby's Dream (Crystal Warriors, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ruby's Dream (Crystal Warriors, #2)

Ruby's Dream (Crystal Warrior #2)

On the evening of her 30th birthday, plus-sized, boyfriend-less Ruby gets the best birthday present ever: Kyan, a Crystal Warrior who’s the gods’ gift to women. And for a chance at the Happy Ever After they both deserve, they must learn that appearances can be deceiving… and pass the Crystal Guardian’s test before time runs out for them both.
ebook
Published November 5th 2011 by Maree Anderson

To ask other readers questions about Ruby's Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruby's Dream

Rachel
Ruby is single and heavy and it's her 30th Birthday, she doesn't have the best taste in friends, save for one... her Mother is constantly putting her down, or signing her up for some fitness club (that scenario has been done to death in BBW romance), her Brother who's always been her champion has turned on her by sending her the worst Birthday Present ever, and her so called friend from work, is a bitch on wheels who loves nothing more than to sock Ruby with insults.

When her backs against the wa
Tory Michaels
Apr 20, 2012 Tory Michaels rated it liked it
I couldn't give this as good a review as the other one, though the story itself was as good. The problem, for me, was the CONSTANT yammering on about her poor self-image. Now, I get having self-doubts, and that was a significant portion of the obstacle between Ruby and her HEA. But really, I didn't like having it constantly draped across page after page.

Fabulous story and all. Just waaaay too much of the self-esteem issue.
fran_g
May 17, 2013 fran_g rated it really liked it
I was lucky and got all three books at once so was able to sit down and read them through. Great reads (sexy and sweet) and I love how each book's characters were not a carbon copy of the other books in the series (which does happen with some other authors unfortunately). I just wish there were more crystal warrior books! :D
My only whinge about this book was that it kinda jumped back and forward from him thinking she was sexy because of all her curves to him thinking she was sexy despite being o
Sasha
Feb 01, 2015 Sasha rated it liked it
I couldn't get into this book very much, which is a shame because I quite enjoyed book 1. I understood the negativity Ruby has with her weight (who wouldn't with a mother like hers or so called "friends"). Not much told really about Kylan I thought just brief (very brief) glimpses into his past.

felt the book ended abruptly, don't want to give away what happened. But a lot of timed was gone from a certain incident then BOOM she meets Pieter and everything is A.Okay.

hopefully Jade's Choice will re
Shan
Mar 24, 2013 Shan rated it it was amazing
Finally a love story for the plus sized diva's. This if a great read and the series delivers the same intensity as the first. I love how each warrior has more depth to them than just grunt, fight, woman. But the author is able to make them strong and vulnerable. This is a wonderful continuation of a unique concept and I have to see this series through. Please read this series you will not be sorry.
Lizzie
Wow, just wow. I have never fallen for one of my book boyfriends, as hard as I fell for this one. It's hard not to love a guy who sees you for all of your full figured glory. I was so tickled for roby, and many times, while reading, wished I was her. I find myself looking at crystals in a whole new light, thanks to this book. Yummy from start to finish, this book is an absolute #MustRead.
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2015
Mariieholmgren
Mariieholmgren rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2014
Stefany
Stefany rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2015
Deb
Deb rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2016
Gloria Stevenson
Gloria Stevenson rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2013
Sharon Price
Sharon Price rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2013
Renee Rearden
Renee Rearden rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Maria Clara
Maria Clara rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2016
Becca
Becca rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2012
Rissa
Rissa rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2012
Mina
Mina rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2014
Denise Perillo
Denise Perillo rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2013
Robyn Lane
Robyn Lane rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Brooke
Brooke rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2015
Thayer
Thayer rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2013
Brandy Booth
Brandy Booth rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2013
B. Practical
B. Practical rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2013
BlueSalvatore
BlueSalvatore rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Kakai Lee
Kakai Lee rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2013
Harman
Harman rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2013
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2013
BleuBelle
BleuBelle rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Maree Anderson writes paranormal romance, fantasy, and young adult books. She lives in beautiful New Zealand, home of hobbits, elves, and kiwis — both the fruit and the two-legged flightless variety. Her first novel for young adults, Freaks of Greenfield High, has been optioned for TV by Cream Drama, Inc., Canada. She recently released the 3rd book in her Freaks series, and is currently working on ...more
More about Maree Anderson...

Crystal Warrior (4 books)
  • The Crystal Warrior (Crystal Warriors, #1)
  • Jade's Choice (Crystal Warriors, #3)
  • Opal's Wish (Crystal Warriors, #4)