A Scent of Longing (1Night Stand series)

A Scent of Longing (1NightStand #104)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Lily Dansen refuses to date vampires. The last time she trusted a one, he turned her. She agrees to a date arranged by 1 NightStand, believing that a quick tryst is all that’s left for her.

A 376-year-old half-vampire, half human Luc Fortier can’t continue to satisfy the vampire fantasies of young ladies while his dreams go unfulfilled. He vows to bedazzle one last date bef...more
Published April 13th 2012 by Decadent Publishing (first published April 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A Scent of Longing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Scent of Longing

Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
Be still my vampire lovin' heart. This is officially one of my favorite one night stand stories. It has been awhile since I have indulged myself on really good vampire erotic fiction. And I am so glad I picked up this one. It was emotional, well written, and good lord was the vampire sex hot as all get out!

Cara has an amazing voice as an author. I found that the story has easy flow, smooth transitions, and it effortlessly took us on the sexy and romantic journey of Luc and Lily. Luc is a hybrid...more
Buffy Kennedy
From the very beginning, you get emotionally involved as you witness Lily struggle with the concept of re-entering the dating world while still adjusting to her new life as a vampire, courtesy of a former lover. Her friend convinces her to give one night stand a shot, and though she’s nervous, she gathers her courage to go through with it. Luc knows he’s supposed to meet his mate, but fears his time has passed and gives up hope, but meets Lily as his last hoorah so to speak.

Neither provide full...more
Melissa
What if you became a vampire against your will? Would you be able to trust a vampire again?

Lily Dansen was turned into a vampire from a night of sex with her ex-boyfriend who only left her a phone number when he ran out on her. She didn’t really believe in vampires and then she became one. I found her determination to continue with her life interesting. She met up with Vampires Anonymous and learned about how to survive. But she vows to never trust another vampire again.

Luc Fortier is not a typi...more
Gem Sivad
Thanks to the 1Night Stand "dating" service, unlikely couples are brought together. Luc is a half-breed vampire, the child of a vampire and human mating. Lilly is a full-blood vampire having been "turned" by a date in the throes of blood lust. Neither Luc nor Lilly believe it possible to find happiness and love but they're wrong, thank heaven(and Madame Evangeline).

A Scent of Longing was a quick read with excellent pacing and very erotic scenes hot enough to steam the front panel of my Kindle....more
Tina
This is the first book that I have read by this author and will definitely be reading more! I just wish it was longer, but it flowed so well in my opinion. I really like how she describes the characters emotions.
Andrea Mansue
This is a wonderful, quick read with characters that will touch your heart.
Maifilly
Maifilly marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Marie
Marie added it
Aug 09, 2014
Rakes of Romance
Rakes of Romance marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Linnea
Linnea marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Lisa Medley
Lisa Medley marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Tal
Tal marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Muriel
Muriel marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Pat
Pat marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Sarah Coppin
Sarah Coppin marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Breeder (Breeder #1) Unexpected Consequences (Rod and Cane Society, #1) False Pretenses (Rod and Cane Society, #2) Body Politics (Rod and Cane Society, #3) Terran (Breeder, #2)