Start by marking “Love Lies and a Bloke” as Want to Read:
Love Lies and a Bloke

Love Lies and a Bloke

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Katherine Thomas is a lackluster kind of girl who refuses to bend the rules. Until one day she loses her job and is forced to reevaluate her life. One trip to Australia changes her world forever. Katherine leaves her hometown of Fleming to find herself, however she ends up finding love, lies and a bloke.
ebook
Published April 30th 2012 (first published April 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Love Lies and a Bloke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Lies and a Bloke

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I'm not going to beat around the bush with this one. I really disliked this book.

Katherine is a spoiled brat of a girl. She is 25, working at the DMV and living with her cheating, lazy boyfriend of years, who she admits she only likes because of his "package." After quitting her job, Katherine tells her parents that she is going back to college, only to take her entire college fund to go to Australia to "find herself." Now, I have nothing against leaving everything behind to discover what you ar
The BookWhisperer
Katherine is having one of those “horrible, no good, very bad days” when she gets fired from her job by her pervy boss, realizes her boyfriend is useless, and that her parents still have high hopes for her (which she believes she will never accomplish.) So when the opportunity presents itself for her to get away, she seizes it. Kat grabs a globe sitting in her apartment, spins it and lets her finger choose her destination. She hops on a plane to Australia and while checking into her hotel, Kat r ...more
Dianna
what can I say this a short but original story
of bad luck even worse cheating loser ex-boyfriend
& vile Boss...an impulsive trip to Australia + the meeting of Kat's
soul mate Brody...I will stop prattling on & just say this is so worth the small price
+ gives you reading enjoyment...sassy & HOT I give Love Lies and a Bloke
5 out of 5 big STARS !! April Fifer well done.....

V/r Dianna
~Justine of Bex 'n' Books
i really liked it! it moved fast, which is common with short stories, but held me captivated. some scenes were so mouthwatering i had to stop and check for drool! once i calmed down, i m left with a story thats details are very true to life and have a "ya, i know watcha mean" feel. .......... well done ladies!
OH, i HATE when a book feels incomplete, and I LOVED THIS ENDING!!!
Paula Võ
Romance, some magic love, and a pinch of sadness, it's my kind of book, and it's exactly what I'm looking for.
Cherise
After getting an indecent proposal from her boss and kicking her boyfriend of 5 years out, Katherine decides she needs a little ‘me’ time, a little self discovery. So she transfers her college fund to her checking account and heads to Australia.

At a night club she meets a hot Aussie and under the assumption that tonight’s a one night fling she gives him a different name and a few other lies. But then one night turns into two, then three, and then suddenly they have been seeing each other for we
Keylita3
3.5 I think that the book need the last part. The happy ever after is missing
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Sammy Keyes
Sammy Keyes marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Becca Lee
Becca Lee marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Lady_eithne
Lady_eithne marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Ionut Leonard
Ionut Leonard marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
B.C. Brown
B.C. Brown marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Janeth
Janeth marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2013
Kami Dodson-Perry
Kami Dodson-Perry marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2013
Lovelee
Lovelee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
VEL
VEL added it
Feb 19, 2013
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2013
Joyceleexo
Joyceleexo marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2012
TracieDawn
TracieDawn marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Clara
Clara marked it as to-read
Catherine Snyder
Catherine Snyder marked it as to-read
Kyle
Kyle marked it as to-read
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Hot New Romance From The Writing Team Of Fifer Hylton 1 4 May 15, 2012 08:16AM
  • The Gifts
  • Flesh and Feathers (The Flesh Series #1)
  • Phantasmagoria and Other Stories
  • Destined (Destined, #1)
  • The Essential Supernatural: On the Road with Sam and Dean Winchester
  • Touch (A Reaper Novella)
  • Daemon Hall
  • The Witch and The Werewolf
  • On a Dark Wing
  • The Earth Painter (Painter, #1)
  • Discovery (Angels of the Night, #1)
  • 6 Seconds of Life
  • Devoured (Cold Grove, #1)
  • Trickster's Girl (Raven Duet, #1)
  • It Begins (The Unseen, #1)
  • Shock Point
  • Broken
  • Jesse's Brother
Danielle Hylton was raised in Virginia. She grew up having a huge appetite for daydreaming; always wanting to live in the spectacular worlds she created in her mind. She now lives with her husband and dog where she is pursuing a degree in literature. Danielle is a strong animal activist. She is currently co-writing the second book in the Flesh Series, "Flesh and Flames".
More about Danielle Hylton-Outland...
The Witch and The Werewolf Flesh and Feathers: Volume #1 (The Flesh Series) Love, Lies and a Bloke Flesh and Flames (The Flesh Series Book 2) Flesh and Feathers (The Flesh Series #1)