Start by marking “In Love with the Enemy” as Want to Read:
In Love with the Enemy

In Love with the Enemy

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Mira Nicholas is a small town Southern girl dealing with her brother's tragic death. She becomes involved in a mysterious intrigue between two men; hiding their true selves and motives from her. She struggles to do the right thing to save herself from being a pawn in an evil plot with worldwide repercussions.
Published October 4th 2011 by Lulu.com

To ask other readers questions about In Love with the Enemy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Love with the Enemy

Donna McBroom-Theriot
The first thing that caught my eye, after hearing the author speak, was the cover of the book. I love the black, red, and white cover. It grabs your eye and makes you want to know what is between the pages.

In Love with the Enemy is Brigett Scott’s first novel. The plot was not quite as defined as I had expected, but it was interesting. The book had a touch of fairytaleness, with the protagonist pursued by the two men in her life, one of which was her brother’s best friend that she had been in
Jill Twigg
Hmmm.....decisions, decisions. Bad boy or play it safe? How was Mira to know the tables would turn? Lots of action and very tense moments. Love a book with a twist and this had several. Great job! Looking forward to the next one.
Renee
* I received a complimentary copy of this book through a First Reads Goodreads giveaway. *

At the very start of this book, we are introduced to Mira, a small-town girl, who returns to her home town for her brother's funeral where she is reunited with her high school crush and her brother's best friend, William. Just as she is set to begin a romance with William, her platonic friend Aidan proclaims his love for her. She now finds herself torn between these two men who are both vying for her affe
Dalidja
I really enjoyed In Love with the Enemy. I felt it had great pacing and was chock full of plots, secrets, and twists that kept me hooked. The vibe greatly resembled a movie plot, which was unique but had some consequences. My main issue with the novel, for instance, was Mira's unnaturally short-spanned mourning period following her brother's death. This is something that would have passed on film but faltered on paper.
Other than that there's not much I can say without spoilers, so read it yours
Ashleigh Leone
This was an amazing book. I couldn't put it down. Mira deals with matters of the heart that most women deal with. She is torn between good and evil. The author keeps you on your toes with different curveballs. Really a great read. I can't wait to read the second.
Chandra Solar

Great work Brigett! Loved it!
Calberkeley93
Calberkeley93 marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Ariella
Ariella marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
AlexD
AlexD marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Katlynn Thompson
Katlynn Thompson marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013
leena
leena marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Shelly Arkon
Shelly Arkon marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2013
Darcy
Darcy added it
Mar 03, 2013
Marie Andersson
Marie Andersson marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2013
Lora
Lora marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2013
Funzee Shu
Funzee Shu marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
ruth-luvs
ruth-luvs marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Raised in the beautiful swamps of Louisiana, Brigett grew up playing in the her lush surroundings. She hopes to reflect the love she has for her native south Louisiana in her writings as well as her love for the other places and cultures that she finds fascinating.
She is a Registered Dietitian by trade, but is a storyteller at heart.
More about Brigett Scott...
Karma's Angel The Game Warden's Catch What's that in Mom's Belly? What's that in Mom's Belly?