Start by marking “The Devil's Angel” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Angel

The Devil's Angel

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Even though Sarah Dawes is only dressed like an angel, acting like a saint isn't easy. Especially not at her sex toy company's Halloween party, where hedonistic desire is the name of the game and the Devil is her partner.

Playing with dangerous pleasures, she follows him to Hell, where he shows her he is more than the monster society has deemed him, and he offers her a chan
Published 2012 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Angel

The Reluctant Debutante by Becky LowerLove, Eternally by Morgan O'NeillSmitten Image by Pam B. MorrisLove Of Her Lives by Sharon ClareCalifornia Sunset by Casey Dawes
Suprising Good Books
32nd out of 134 books — 158 voters
Saving Grace by Lesley Ann McDanielThe Wanting Heart by Rionna MorganSmitten Image by Pam B. MorrisCalifornia Sunset by Casey DawesBig Sky Bachelor by Lesley Ann McDaniel
Montana Romance Writers
7th out of 37 books — 26 voters

More lists with this book...

Casey Dawes
I really like well-written books. The Devil's Angel had me engaged from the very beginning. Everything in the book moved the plot forward. It was a light read, but there were also serious questions that make you think!

Well-done and highly recommended!
Beth Wright
This is an 18+ read. It is short, but hot :) Wow, talk about a sweet Devil, yummy. Omg, I just about died laughing when I found out, The Devil owns a sex toy business 0.o lmao, woot....you go sexy Devil :D Love it :D A must read.

♥♥♥♥♥
Trillium
Awesome! It draws you in...and keeps you going..."hot" sex!
Kendra
I found this book forgotten on my kobo and read it was no expectations and got just that. When I figured out what was going on I felt a little disappointed. Sarah was great! But that's the only character I liked. Maybe if this was a longer book I'd feel differently maybe if I looked at him from the "pre hell" world I'd like him but... Anyways I'm giving his a 2 because there is no half and it's not strong enough for a 3.
Sadie Forsythe
This was OK. There just basically wasn't enough to it. (view spoiler) ...more
Midnight Sapp
A fast, enjoyable, hot read.

The descriptions of hell and the punishments according to the crime committed by those in there were great. I really liked this devil and the twist at the end! Wanted to read more about Sarah and the devil. Looking forward to read more Danica Winter's stories.
Sharon Kleve
The Devils Angel is smoken Hot! It’s a quick, sexy short read. The detail was amazing, I felt like I was in Hell with Sara. The description of the kiss made me wonder what I’d chose if I was in the same situation. I’ll definitely keep reading Ms. Winters books.
Linda
A quick, fun read with smutty fluff. Sarah is dressed as an angel with halo to the company masquerade when she encounters a red, hot, yummy Devil who sweeps her off her feet. She´s about to have the night of her life.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Nancy (The Avid Reader) marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Delia
Delia marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Melissa Crady
Melissa Crady marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Alice Gottschall
Alice Gottschall marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Angel
Angel added it
Aug 30, 2014
Colleen Johr
Colleen Johr marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Sarah Murphy
Sarah Murphy marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Oct 22, 2014
D'eBook  Sharing
D'eBook Sharing marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Danielle Book Boss
Danielle Book Boss marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Danae Stewart
Danae Stewart marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Merete Aasen
Merete Aasen marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Jennifer Held
Jennifer Held marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Amanda Robinson
Amanda Robinson marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Danica Winters is a best-selling author who is known for writing award-winning books that grip readers with their ability to drive emotion through suspense and often a touch of magic. When she’s not working, she can be found in the wilds of Montana testing her patience while she tries to understand the allure of various crafts (quilting, pottery and painting are not her thing). She always believe ...more
More about Danica Winters...
Montana Mustangs The Nymph’s Labyrinth Christmas Romance (Best Christmas Romances of 2013) The Vampire's Hope Winter Swans