Corso di risveglio

Corso di risveglio

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Un innovativo programma che ti consentirà di superare ogni tipo di problema, anche quelli più difficili, e vivere la vita che desideri davvero. Denaro e tenore di vita, salute e forma fisica, amore e relazioni, felicità e appagamento, saggezza e illuminazione spirituale, sono tutti aspetti importanti che puoi migliorare ed equilibrare. "Corso di risveglio" ti offre gli str...more
Hardcover, Collana NFP. Le chiavi del successo, 283 pages
Published November 10th 2011 by Il Punto d'Incontro (first published January 1st 2010)

Iona  Main Stewart
After reading this book, I first have to say, if I read another word by Joe Vitale about his having been homeless, I'll scream. I'm so fed up reading about it. Those of us who know anything about Joe Vitale know that he was homeless at one point, and he's now a multi-millionaire, presumably. I'm also fed up hearing that he's a "big movie star" after appearing in "The Secret". It was a good film and he has been in other films too, but he's certainly not what I would call a "big movie star".

Also,...more
Deb
This book is a direct answer to a prayer I offered to Heavenly Father. My view on life had grown dusty and limited. Joe Vitale has an energetic life style. He encourages one to wake up and deal with inner noise and move ahead. This book helped me see and hear the clutter I had/have/had inside, and gave me the proverbial broom to sweep it up and out. I know I'll continue reading this book through the years, as I now own it. My personal faith beliefs are not 100% in sync with Joe's, but that doesn...more
Daniel G.
If you've read Joe Vitale's books since he appeared in The Secret, you'll appreciate this book for showing how they all fit together into a framework that lets you live life at a higher level.

This framework has four stages, from victimhood to awakening and teaches you how to move forward no matter where you are now.

It's a master work and if you want more information on any of the stages, you can read his other books that go deeper into those specific areas.
Dr. Steve
Through this book, nothing really new is said by Joe, but I loved it cause it was sort of a best of where it tied together alot of his earlier works making some connections that I had not seen before. Some parts I had heard as an audio and others I had read so seeing it repackaged in this book was very helpful.
We catch different pieces when we listen to it, read it or see it. :)
Richard Szponder
What could have been a revolutionary concept, taking the Law of Attraction to the next level of awareness, falls completely flat as the concepts in The Awakening Course are smothered by Joe Vitale’s arrogant egotistical self-promotion. In fact, The Awakening Course is a massive contradiction in and of itself, as the fourth stage of “awakening” is to learn that as a divine individual, you no longer need outer circumstances to enjoy inner peace and happiness. Yet this entire book is based on Vital...more
Ravikiran
It's All Good When You Look Deeper
Why am I doing this now? Why here? Why now? Why is all of this happening right now?

When you look around in the world (especially if you pay attention to the media, which I do not recommend), you're probably already thinking, "Oh, Lord. Look what's happening here. There are earth changes going on. There are predictions of doom and gloom." And maybe you're looking at your own life and you're shaky and you're wondering, "How am I going to pay my bills? How am I goi...more
Eduardo
El conocer cómo es que un sentimiento albergado en tu subconsciente te lleva a rechazar muchas veces lo que con el consciente deseas con todas las fuerzas. La sencilla técnica de limpieza que uno debe poner en marcha para acabar con todos los pensamientos que inconscientemente te detienen ayudará mucho a que pase uno de ser una víctima y tomar conciencia de esos muros imaginarios para poder brincarlos.
Waseem
I've read many of Joes material, enjoy his style, this in particular wasn't really for me, I get the idea of we are one with the 'divine' but really kinda goes too far into the idea, - I get it, but my personal belief is not all human kind is 'humain' enough to really be part of the 'divine' that much or be associated universally...i don't know..maybe i missed a point...

Waseem
Su Sertdemir
4 kelime insanın hayatını nasıl degistirir? Sevginin enerjisine inananlara ve dunyanın tek ihtiyacının sevgi oldugunu düşünenlerin kendi içlerinde yolculuga çıkmalarını sağlayacak dahiyane bir kitap...
Jen Smith
Love Joe Vitale! This one was good, I really liked the Ho'ponoponos cleaning self theropy. I've been using it and I find it's very powerful in changing the negative feeling I have about something. Somewhat of a quick read with a bunch of good tidbits about staying positive and evolving your consciousness.
Heather
worth a read if you have read his other book Zero Limits.
Narita
as always,Joe is a treat to read...
Emily Lucas
Emily Lucas marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Gaia Cohen
Gaia Cohen marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Milica Divanovic
Milica Divanovic marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Tjaša
Tjaša marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Ele
Ele marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Lara
Lara marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Sunny
Sunny added it
Apr 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of far too many books to mention here. Here are just a few of them:

He wrote the bestseller, The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the inside out. It became a #1 bestseller twice, even beating the latest Harry Potter book.

He also wrote the #1 bestseller.Lifes Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at...more
More about Joe Vitale...
Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want Hypnotic Writing: How to Seduce and Persuade Customers with Only Your Words Life's Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at Birth