Start by marking “The COACH Model for Christian Leaders” as Want to Read:
The COACH Model for Christian Leaders

The COACH Model for Christian Leaders

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Do you have the leadership skills you need to solve problems, reach goals, and develop others?

The COACH Model is a radically different approach to leading people. Rather than provide answers, leaders ask questions to draw out what God has already put into others. Learn how to create powerful conversations to assist others to solve their own problems, reach goals, and deve
Kindle Edition
Published 2012 by Active Results LLC

To ask other readers questions about The COACH Model for Christian Leaders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The COACH Model for Christian Leaders

Anita Howard
I am taking traing to be certified using this method. I really liked this book. I think it will help me in my relationships with people even if I never become a life coach.
Matt Soderstrum
If you would like to explore what it means to be a Life Coach or what a Life Coach does, this would be a great book. It gives lots of practical advice in creating powerful conversations to help people solve their own problems, set their own goals and accomplish them! This book and Robert Logan's "Coaching 101" are the two best books I have read on the basics of coaching. I highly recommend both of them!
Michael Manuel
I was first introduced to the practice of coaching earlier this year and came away so motivated to grow and learn. I also wanted to learn how to adapt this style of leadership to my own. This book is a great introduction into the practice of coaching. It gives a simple, easy process for beginners. I would definitely recommend it to anyone just wanting to know more about the value and practice of leadership coaching.
Bdc
Very quick read. Great outline for having coaching conversations- helping people draw out / discover solutions on their own. We all have the tendency to offer solutions and resources without really listening to people and getting to the heart of the issue. Great resource. I'm sure I will be drawing from it for years and decades to come.
Whitney S
Great for getting your feet wet on dealing with h life coaching from a Christian perspective.
Michael Trapnell
Michael Trapnell is currently reading it
Aug 25, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Amy
Amy is currently reading it
Jul 11, 2015
Valerie D. Spearman
Valerie D. Spearman marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Dan Brown
Dan Brown marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Janary
Janary is currently reading it
Apr 24, 2015
Asaf
Asaf marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Chris Armer
Chris Armer is currently reading it
Mar 14, 2015
Sean Nemecek
Sean Nemecek marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Lyndsey Heng
Lyndsey Heng marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Rebecca Jonsson
Rebecca Jonsson marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Dr. Keith E. Webb, is the president of Active Results LLC, a global consultancy and training organization. He is an engaging speaker, consultant and Professional Certified Coach.

As a speaker and workshop trainer, Keith is noted for his humor, interactivity, and practicality. He has facilitated leadership development and coaching processes in more than 20 countries. Keith developed the COACH Model
More about Keith E. Webb...
Overcoming Spiritual Barriers in Japan Sherlock Holmes in Japan =: Nihon No Sharokku Homuzu El Modelo COACH Para Líderes Cristianos: Unas aptitudes de liderazgo eficaces para resolver problemas, alcanzar objetivos y desarrollar a otros Coaching in Asia: The First Decade Coaching in Asia