Start by marking “The COACH Model for Christian Leaders” as Want to Read:
The COACH Model for Christian Leaders

The COACH Model for Christian Leaders

Do you have the leadership skills you need to solve problems, reach goals, and develop others?

The COACH Model™ is a radically different approach to leading people. Rather than provide answers, leaders ask questions to draw out what God has already put into others. Learn how to create powerful conversations to assist others to solve their own problems, reach goals, and dev
Kindle Edition
Published 2012 by Active Results LLC

To ask other readers questions about The COACH Model for Christian Leaders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The COACH Model for Christian Leaders

Anita Howard
Nov 04, 2012 Anita Howard rated it it was amazing
I am taking traing to be certified using this method. I really liked this book. I think it will help me in my relationships with people even if I never become a life coach.
Michael Manuel
Mar 27, 2013 Michael Manuel rated it really liked it
I was first introduced to the practice of coaching earlier this year and came away so motivated to grow and learn. I also wanted to learn how to adapt this style of leadership to my own. This book is a great introduction into the practice of coaching. It gives a simple, easy process for beginners. I would definitely recommend it to anyone just wanting to know more about the value and practice of leadership coaching.
Matt Soderstrum
Feb 22, 2014 Matt Soderstrum rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you would like to explore what it means to be a Life Coach or what a Life Coach does, this would be a great book. It gives lots of practical advice in creating powerful conversations to help people solve their own problems, set their own goals and accomplish them! This book and Robert Logan's "Coaching 101" are the two best books I have read on the basics of coaching. I highly recommend both of them!
Rachel Aytes
Jan 06, 2016 Rachel Aytes rated it it was amazing
I rarely give 5 stars to this type of non-fiction, but this book was concise, concrete, and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in growing in their leadership, whether in a formal or informal setting.
Joel Stockstill
Mar 04, 2016 Joel Stockstill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perspective Re-Alignment

In pursuit of become no a better leader, listener, and overall better person, this book truly empowers! I highly recommend!
BDC
May 20, 2014 BDC rated it it was amazing
Very quick read. Great outline for having coaching conversations- helping people draw out / discover solutions on their own. We all have the tendency to offer solutions and resources without really listening to people and getting to the heart of the issue. Great resource. I'm sure I will be drawing from it for years and decades to come.
Jan King
Nov 29, 2016 Jan King rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Helpful!

This book was extremely helpful especially when paired with the 3-day training. Planning on using this model but also appreciated the flexibility of the author in encouraging us to start using it even if not perfectly.
Eric Molicki
Nov 13, 2015 Eric Molicki rated it liked it
Shelves: leadership
Very practical and memorable system for coaching. However, its essential Rogerian in counseling theory and really lacks any practical help for when a coach ought to move out of a merely reflective mode. According to this work, the answer is really never.
Dennis Podryadchikov
This book is an excellent way to introduce one to coaching. The author uses simple language to communicate foundational concepts and years of experience in coaching. Anyone who wants to help others to find solutions and make decisions in tough situations will benefit from reading this book.
Oliver
Feb 14, 2016 Oliver rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faith
Rarely have I encountered a more directly applicable, practical book like this. The applications seem boundless for me, as a person who loves seeing people make progress in life, work, family, all aspects of life. Looking forward to putting these skills to use!
Scott
Apr 10, 2016 Scott rated it really liked it
Pretty good content. I would like to incorporate more of these principles into my discipleship and staff coaching.
Jeff Earnhardt
Jan 08, 2016 Jeff Earnhardt rated it really liked it
Connect
Outcome
Awareness
Course
Highlights.

Love it. Great process to run through with clients.
Whitney S
Jan 03, 2015 Whitney S rated it it was amazing
Shelves: coaching
Great for getting your feet wet on dealing with h life coaching from a Christian perspective.
Duke Revard
Jun 09, 2016 Duke Revard rated it really liked it
Shelves: how-to
Currently using this grid in my coaching appointments. It's the best I have found.
Ryan
Ryan rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Jacob
Jacob rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker rated it really liked it
May 10, 2017
Rich
Rich rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2012
E
E rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2015
Neil Mason
Neil Mason rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2014
Trish
Trish rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2013
Markus Setiawan
Markus Setiawan rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2017
Deb Knauft
Deb Knauft rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2015
Mike Edwards
Mike Edwards rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2016
Tommy
Tommy rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2015
Dave
Dave rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Michael E.
Michael E. rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Dr. Keith E. Webb, is the president of Active Results LLC, a global consultancy and training organization. He is an engaging speaker, consultant and Professional Certified Coach.

As a speaker and workshop trainer, Keith is noted for his humor, interactivity, and practicality. He has facilitated leadership development and coaching processes in more than 20 countries. Keith developed the COACH Model™
More about Keith E. Webb...

“Coaching is an ongoing intentional conversation that empowers a person or group to fully live out God’s calling.” 1 likes
“Experience is not always the kindest of teachers, but it is surely the best.” —Spanish” 0 likes