The COACH Model for Christian Leaders

The COACH Model for Christian Leaders

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Do you have the leadership skills you need to solve problems, reach goals, and develop others?

The COACH Model™ is a radically different approach to leading people. Rather than provide answers, leaders ask questions to draw out what God has already put into others. Learn how to create powerful conversations to assist others to solve their own problems, reach goals, and dev...more
Kindle Edition
Published 2012 by Active Results LLC

Anita Howard
I am taking traing to be certified using this method. I really liked this book. I think it will help me in my relationships with people even if I never become a life coach.
Matt Soderstrum
If you would like to explore what it means to be a Life Coach or what a Life Coach does, this would be a great book. It gives lots of practical advice in creating powerful conversations to help people solve their own problems, set their own goals and accomplish them! This book and Robert Logan's "Coaching 101" are the two best books I have read on the basics of coaching. I highly recommend both of them!
Michael Manuel
I was first introduced to the practice of coaching earlier this year and came away so motivated to grow and learn. I also wanted to learn how to adapt this style of leadership to my own. This book is a great introduction into the practice of coaching. It gives a simple, easy process for beginners. I would definitely recommend it to anyone just wanting to know more about the value and practice of leadership coaching.
Bdc
Very quick read. Great outline for having coaching conversations- helping people draw out / discover solutions on their own. We all have the tendency to offer solutions and resources without really listening to people and getting to the heart of the issue. Great resource. I'm sure I will be drawing from it for years and decades to come.
Lachlan
Lachlan is currently reading it
Jul 22, 2014
Laurel
Laurel marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Stephanie Nannen
Stephanie Nannen marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Juozas Rimantas
Juozas Rimantas marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Jared
Jared added it
May 20, 2014
Mark Papierski
Mark Papierski marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Jimmy To
Jimmy To marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Meljude Fajardo
Meljude Fajardo marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Mookie J
Mookie J marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Kimputhkiry
Kimputhkiry marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Vysal Sokha
Vysal Sokha marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
Cindy Garciano
Cindy Garciano marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Rebeca
Rebeca added it
May 08, 2013
Alan Rathbun
Alan Rathbun marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Paul Kovatch
Paul Kovatch marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Dr. Keith E. Webb, is the president of Active Results LLC, a global consultancy and training organization. He is an engaging speaker, consultant and Professional Certified Coach.

As a speaker and workshop trainer, Keith is noted for his humor, interactivity, and practicality. He has facilitated leadership development and coaching processes in more than 20 countries. Keith developed the COACH Model™...more
More about Keith E. Webb...
Overcoming Spiritual Barriers in Japan El Modelo COACH Para Líderes Cristianos: Unas aptitudes de liderazgo eficaces para resolver problemas, alcanzar objetivos y desarrollar a otros Sherlock Holmes in Japan =: Nihon No Sharokku Homuzu Coaching in Asia: The First Decade Coaching in Asia