Start by marking “Assassin's Heart” as Want to Read:
Assassin's Heart

Assassin's Heart

1.9 of 5 stars 1.90  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When an assassin is paid to kill someone, the worst thing that can happen is falling for the target.

When Rhys Metzger heads to work at his best friend’s family fish market, he has no idea his day will end anything except ordinary. Catching one of his co-workers in a less than flattering situation with a young man who has come to steal some ice, Rhys finds himself confronte
Published April 9th 2012 by Total-E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about Assassin's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Assassin's Heart

Yoshi
May 08, 2012 Yoshi rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
My GR friends know that I LOVE books with an assassin as the MC. When I saw this title the first time, my eyes have almost popped out because of my happiness!
Unfortunately, this book didn't work for me at all, I needed to bite my tongue, skim the pages in order to finish it. I gave it 1*, because I said that any book has an assassin, get 1* from me automatically.

I can only say: These guys were the lamest assassin's in the history of assassinations!

There were a lot of things I don't like in the
Thomaidha Papa
DL
The blurb pretty much gave the whole book away so I'm not going to worry too much about spoilers. What the blurb didn't mention was that there was cheating. And no, cheating isn't alright just because both MCs wind up in a triad with the cheatee. So what the blurb didn't give away the book cover did. The blurb also left out any Emotion. Unfortunately, so did the actual book.
2 stars because my friend says that any book with an assassin automatically gets one. :)
Vio
Impulse read, bad mistake but it looked so good and I thought the assassin storyline would be great. Wrong, a disappointing flop with too many inconsistencies to mention. Unfortunately the emotional side was stale and there was an icky moment, when no care was taken in preparing the young and innocent lover. Not recommended, sorry to say its a mess and not good.
Persimmon
Persimmon marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Venice
Venice marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Dec 09, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Rach  *Feisty kitty*
Rach *Feisty kitty* marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
melek
melek marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
Purplegirl
Purplegirl marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Natasha Jones
Natasha Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
Kristie
Kristie marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
L-D
L-D added it
Dec 03, 2012
Jen4607
Jen4607 marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2012
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2012
M
M added it
Oct 10, 2012
Morgana
Morgana marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2012
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
JustJen "Miss Conduct" marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Susan65
Susan65 marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 26, 2012