Start by marking “I'll Find You” as Want to Read:
I'll Find You

I'll Find You

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  1,493 ratings  ·  117 reviews
390 pages

To ask other readers questions about I'll Find You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Find You

Chevelle
Mar 19, 2008 Chevelle rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: EVERYONE... jk probably 10 and up.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of my favorites!!!!!! I just finished reading this one a couple of days ago! It took me 3 days to read it! It is a really amazing book that i couldn't put down. My friend was reading it and i was going to a hair apointment so i borrowed it because i didn't have anything to do for those three hours... I couldn't put it down since!!!!!! if i was you, i would read it right away. Its about a lds girl who was playing with her friend when she was five, and he got k ...more
Camille
I thought the whole plot was very clever...and all and all a great book!
I didn't like jerry's boy friend.
I thought he was a jerk...but other than that it was good.
Donna
Feb 12, 2009 Donna rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Donna by: library
LDS fiction. The plot was very preditable, the romance(s) were expected, and the ending was over-the-top happy. And yet I have to admit that I rather enjoyed reading this one.
Jennifer Davis
I liked this book. It is definitely an LDS read. Others LDS authors I have read only hint at some LDS topics this has a lot of prayer, testimony, gospel and more to it. It was definitely not written by an English major making it an easy read, but intriguingly entertaining none the less! It is fairly predictable if you read a lot of suspense but you can't help but want to read it anyway. He has a fun sense of humor to his writing that I enjoy, and can't help but want to be defensive against some ...more
Apzmarshl
Quick read, good plot, clean. I like to read Poulson because he is a former cop but as a writer he is a bit of a cheese. I know people get offended by that.
Plot....two young friends playing, one gets kidnapped, the other can't let go that they saw their friend kidnapped and she spends her life trying to find him.......or thinking about him. Not top literature but a good clean read. As usual I am thrown off by the names of the characters..........I have name issues.
Joyce
I love his books. They are so good. There's action and a love story in one. His books are tasteful and captivating.

I do find it odd that I just bought this book and another one from the library book sale at the city's summer event and both were about kidnaps.
Barbara
Pretty good story. Not because of the writing style or because he's an exceptional author, but just because of the plot. Especially if ya'll like LDS (chick-flickY) novels.
Amy Barton
I love I'll find you, By Clair Poulson, It is great that I can find clean books about so many different things, I never thought i would find a good book about suspense.
Jen Nielsen
This is a fun quick read. There are a few parts that were a little annoying or cheesey, but overall I enjoyed reading this book.
Melissa
My first book of Claire's that I read and I loved it. It made me want to read all of his others!
Frank
Good western book with a modern twist. Good clean romance also. You ladies would like it I think.
Dixie Bowman
I really liked this book.
Emmalynn Herbstritt
Alyson
Nov 28, 2011 Alyson rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: pretty much no one
Recommended to Alyson by: Andrea Day
Shelves: 2011, book-club, lds, fiction
This novel is infuriating. The plotting is okay, I guess, if you don't mind chains of events that are too unbelievable to ever happen that way. The editing is terrible—over and over again there are sentences that someone should have caught, such as: "Would you be agreeable to signing an agreement?"

But this author cannot write women. The protagonist is a female who, every time she is on the page in a scene, dissolves into tears. There is no event or situation that does not create a waterfall casc
Julie
Mitchell Butcher
Recently I read the book, “I’ll find you” by Clair M. Poulson. Jeri Satch is haunted by her long lost friend Rusty who was kidnapped by a man. Rusty was kidnapped when they were playing outside one day and Jeri promised she would find him. This book was very well made. The author made it very interesting by putting something always next to interfere with Jeri finding Rusty. I will be honest though at times it would get tedious to read. It seemed to get boring after she went through this emotion ...more
Camille
My dad always buys me a book for Christmas and this was the one this year. It was an entertaining book even though it was quite obvious it was written by an LDS author. I'm not sure what it is about so many of the LDS fiction writers, but they all seem to have that same... something. I can't quite put my finger on it. Naivete? It just had a little bit of that cheesy quality, but still a fun read.
Traci
This book was a fast reader. It was a good suspense book without the filth that usually fill this type of book-LDS author. Lots of mormon references-some made it a little too churchy for me. Otherwise, a great read.
John
I really enjoyed this book, probably because of the child abduction angle. So many of the real stories end tragically, that it's nice to fantasize about one that isn't so tragic.
Sevenupps
I didn't enjoy this book as much as some of his others. The heroin was a bit of a wimp.
Erin
Why does so much LDS fiction have to be bland? This one would fall into the bland category. There were two things that really bothered me. First, does the main character have to cry every danged second! Really, Poulson? Couldn't you have a stronger female character. Honestly, she cried when her boyfriend asked her a question, she cried at the thought of having to talk to Rusty, she cried on the phone, she cried at her job, she just plain cried constantly. As you can tell, I am not a fan of her c ...more
Annalisa
I've never read an LDS fiction book that is a bit of a thriller before. I enjoyed the mild suspense that this book gave you and thought the romance was great. I like that the author himself has so much experience with law enforcement to really give facts for a situation like this. If you like LDS fiction you will really like this book.

Deseret Book Description:
No one, not even Jeri Satch herself, could explain exactly why she had taken a job hundreds of miles away from her family, friends, and W
Diane
A friend of mine lent this to me and I breezed through it over the weekend. It wasn't as intense as I was hoping. When my friend said it was a real thriller, I was hoping for a John Grisham type thriller. Oh well. It was clean and cute. A bit of an adventure but not as thrilling as I'd hoped. Frankly, John Grisham's books were always a bit too dark at times, but they were page turners. This book eludes to some terrible tragedies but aren't discussed in great detail, which I'm fine with. It's the ...more
Nancy
This is an LDS author, so there are references to prayer, faith and revelation. That being said, those references are not overdone and there is a great story line.
Glenda
I'll Find You tells the story of a young woman's search for a long-lost friend.
When she was just six years old, Jeri witnessed her best friend, Rusty Eagan, being kidnaped by a menacing stranger. As the old green car sped away with Rusty inside, Jeri screamed, “I'll find you!” Those words — that promise — had haunted her for seventeen years.
As years passed, thoughts of Rusty were never far from Jeri's mind. And she never ceased to watch for the one thing that would identify him — his unforgettab
Cheryl
Thanks for the lend of the book Kristin. This book was a very easy read...I have to say, very predictable. I guessed most of the ending within the first couple of chapters. But for a book you did not have to think much about, it was good. And, being an LDS novel, you did not have to wonder if you would find questionable dialog or description. Overall, I was not impressed with the author's writing abilities, but I have become more critical over the years after reading more books...some are just p ...more
Heidi
love it my favorite of his!
Lauren
Easy reading. A nice lds fiction with a pleasant twist at the end.
Kristin
I am reading this for the second time because I remember loving it when I read it in high school but I couldn't remember anything about it.
It is very predictable in some parts of the story, you can pretty much guess that the characters will have a change of heart, but I am hooked again, and in the parts I can't remember, that aren't too predictable, I have to keep reading to find out what happens next.
  • All I Hold Dear
  • Vanished (Maggie McKenzie Mystery, #1)
  • Ripple Effect (Undercurrents, #2)
  • Until Proven Guilty (Haggerty Mystery, #2)
  • Echoes
1986241
Clair M. Poulson was born and raised in Duchesne, Utah. His father was a rancher and farmer, his mother a librarian. Clair has always been an avid reader, having found his love for books as a very young boy.

He has served for forty years in the criminal justice system. Twenty years were spent in law enforcement, ending his police career with eight years as the Duchesne County Sheriff. For the past
More about Clair M. Poulson...
Blind Side Mirror Image: Lost and Found Don't Cry Wolf Relentless