Start by marking “Diamonds and Danger (Gems and Espionage, #3) ” as Want to Read:
Diamonds and Danger (Gems and Espionage, #3)

Diamonds and Danger (Gems and Espionage, #3) (Gems and Espionage #3)

4.04  ·  Rating Details ·  1,090 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
In only two weeks of matrimonial bliss, Allison Alexander Allan has been shot at, dumped from a helicopter into a volcano, kidnapped, drugged, imprisoned – well, you get the general idea. All in all, this is not your ordinary honeymoon.

And it isn’t over yet. Allison and her secret-agent husband, Bart, just settling into their cozy honeymoon cottage, are suddenly sucked int
Published June 1st 1997 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about Diamonds and Danger (Gems and Espionage, #3), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diamonds and Danger (Gems and Espionage, #3)

Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites by Chris HeimerdingerPillar of Light by Gerald N. LundCharly by Jack WeylandPrincess Academy by Shannon HaleFire of the Covenant by Gerald N. Lund
Best LDS fiction
503 books — 449 voters
Pillar of Light by Gerald N. LundLike a Fire Burning by Gerald N. LundA Season of Joy by Gerald N. LundCharly by Jack WeylandFire of the Covenant by Gerald N. Lund
LDS Fiction
139 books — 88 voters

More lists with this book...

Susan
Jul 06, 2012 Susan rated it it was amazing
Allison and Bart have yet to have a proper honeymoon. Bart's affiliation with Interpol and Allison's inherited peril and her inane ability to encounter danger make it impossible for any alone time. Allison begins to wonder if marriage is really such a great thing after all. Bart, her adoring husband and "knight in shining armor" wants more than anything for both of them to be baptized and sealed in the temple. Thwarting jewel thieves and staying alive are the essence of this continuing saga and ...more
M.
Mar 03, 2011 M. rated it liked it
This feels like a typical series book although the setting, aboard a cruise ship, is somewhat exotic. Philippa's parents work on the cruise ship; Philip's dad is the new captain. On their first voyage together, the kids, both aged 11, can't fail to notice a particularly difficult passenger and her obnoxious two nephews since these passengers' attention seems to be focused on Philippa and Philip. A mystery ensues involving royalty, missing diamonds, and (rather tame) adventures. Probably best for ...more
Jessica
Jul 01, 2013 Jessica rated it liked it
The third book in the series follows Bart and Allison as they head to San Fransisco. Of course, anything that can wrong does and Allison is always in the middle of it. Her evil stalker returns from the grave but in the end Allison and Bart are triumphant. Light and breezy, this action/romance was a fun, quick read.
Serene Heiner
May 19, 2010 Serene Heiner rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one. Even though these books are kind of like the show "24" where anything that could possibly go wrong, does.

And as great as the action is, I don't think I could ever recommend it to a guy. It's written from a girl's perspective and so the "romantic" parts would be way too mushy for a guy. ;)
Michele
Jan 02, 2010 Michele rated it really liked it
Another one down in less than 24 hours from start to finish. I find myself constantly trying to find out who the "bad guy" is and not always am I right. A great page turner yet very much like the previous 2 books.
Ann
Aug 24, 2009 Ann rated it really liked it
I really should have started from the beginning of the series, but this was available to me to read to I read it. It just seemed like there was a little too much going on and not enough story to support all of the action. I still might finish out the series though, I will have to think about it.
Verona
Jun 11, 2012 Verona rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once I got started on this series, I had to buy the next one that Lynn Gardner wrote, and so continued along the dangerous lives of Allison and Bart. The inclusion of religion, prayer, and faith added to the meaning of the book for me. I enjoyed the story and the twists and turns of the plot.
Liesl
Apr 01, 2008 Liesl rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those who like to read fun series books.
Recommended to Liesl by: Laurie
Shelves: lds-fiction
This was her first book. You can tell it is a first book as it is rough in places. The series gets better and better. I really enjoyed this series. It was very fun, exciting, and romantic. The romance is between a Husband and Wife which makes it even more fun to read. (for us LDS people)
Jordyn
Jul 29, 2010 Jordyn rated it it was amazing
i love this book!! it is a great continuation from the second one and is a very enjoyable read. i love the story line and how it intertwines some history into the book....very amazing!!!
Melissa
Jan 15, 2011 Melissa rated it liked it
These are fun fast passed good reads. The only problem I had was that the series went on too long.16 and up.
Kalia
Jul 07, 2008 Kalia rated it it was amazing
These books are really great. I love this kind of novel. Ramance and action rolled very perfectly in one.
Jana
Aug 17, 2008 Jana rated it really liked it
Boy Allison annoyed me in this one. She has no idea what she does to Bart. But the setting was compelling and the mystery intriguing
MaDiSoN_RaNaE
Aug 03, 2008 MaDiSoN_RaNaE rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone that has read the others in this series
Recommended to MaDiSoN_RaNaE by: Jenya Joy
Annissa
Sep 09, 2012 Annissa rated it liked it
It was fun to see the story continue of Allison Alexander Allan, but some of her adventures were a little far-fetched that she could actually survive. Interested to see where the story leads next.
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2009
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2011
Sarah rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2011
Melissa Hartley
Melissa Hartley rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2011
Alycia
Alycia rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2008
Connie
Connie rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2013
Shelley
Shelley rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2015
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2013
Chandra
Chandra rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2012
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2011
Jennie
Jennie rated it really liked it
May 12, 2011
Michelle Thayn
Michelle Thayn rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2009
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2009
Janae
Janae rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2014
Chyrese
Chyrese rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2015
Tami Williams
Tami Williams rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2011
  • I'll Find You
  • Ripple Effect (Undercurrents, #2)
  • Above Suspicion (Haggerty Mystery, #3)
  • Some Sweet Day
  • Love Beyond Time

Gems and Espionage (10 books)
  • Emeralds and Espionage (Gems and Espionage, #1)
  • Pearls and Peril (Gems and Espionage, #2)
  • Turquoise and Terrorists (Gems and Espionage, #4)
  • Sapphires and Smugglers (Gems and Espionage, #5)
  • Amethysts and Arson (Gems and Espionage, #6)
  • Jade and Jeopardy (Gems and Espionage, #7)
  • Opals and Outrage (Gems and Espionage, #8)
  • Rubies and Rebels (Gems and Espionage, #9)
  • Topaz and Treachery (Gems and Espionage, #10)