Savage Bond (Fallen, #3)

Savage Bond (Fallen #3)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  14 reviews
As a former Dominion warrior and Fallen angel, Vkhin knows how to fight. How to track his prey. And when to deal out death with brutal efficiency. Redemption isn't part of his plans-until he finds himself chasing Ria Morgan through a wasteland. Now, he's hunting for the woman who could restore both his lost wings-and his soul.

Ria Morgan was just doing her job, shooting rec...more
Published April 16th 2012 by Anne Marsh

Anna
Fallen angel Vkhin believes he has found the one women who can restore his soul and his wings. He knows he has no business going after her, but he can't resist, the temptation is too great. Photographer Ria Morgan is quite wary, especially when it comes to the dominating fallen angels. Vkhin can offer her safety and pleasure - but will she take it.

Great read! At a little over a hundred pages this is a fast read, but also a strong and satisfying one. Savage Bond will delight you with the impendin...more
E_bookpushers
Another good installment in Ms Marsh's series. I really enjoy this world and the Fallen angels. This novella focused more on the Rogues and their wings then on the war with a particular individual. My one quibble is that one of the requirements for an angel to regain his wings legitimately appeared to be skipped or maybe I mis-read. I will go back and read the other books again (such a hardship I know) and try to satisfy that wonder. Otherwise I really enjoyed this and can't wait for the next on...more
Tasha
I liked this book by Anne Marsh becuase I've read the other 2 in this series. Vkhin finds himself trapped by the walls of the Preserve (prison for the Rogue Fallen) searching for the photographer who took pictures of the things going on in the prison yard there. The Rogue destroys the plane in which Ria finds herself in and now she is on foot running to stay alive. Vkhin group intercepts her uploaded files before they can go public but still needs the video chip she has on her person. What they...more
Jackie
Despite the only 100+ length this novella is a fully fleshed out story that fans of the series will enjoy every bit as much as the full length books, however even though the story centers on the relationship between Ria and Vkhin it is not a stand alone book but needs to be read after Bond with Me and His Dark Bond to fully understandwhat takes place. Nice addition to the series and looking forward to seeing which of The Fallen author Anne Marsh pens the story of next.

Teresa D.
I received this novella in a goodreads giveaway. It was a quick and entertaining read at just over 100 pages.

This is the third story in the Fallen series. I wish I had read the first two books first so I would have had more understanding of the full story, but it still worked fairly well as a stand alone.

Vkhin and Ria make a really sexy pair and they have a great chemistry. I would have loved to see a longer book as the storyline felt a little rushed, but all in all I enjoyed the read.

This is th...more
Anna Stange
This was quite a let down even with very low expectations. It felt like a drawn out short story. The author broke her own rules which I found very disappointing - Spoiler- In order to bond, there must be a witness in the first two books. This whole concept goes out the window in book #3 without being addressed. There was very little plot or development. One main event, lots of sexual tension, sex, the end.
Shona
This was a short read, which I don’t mind as I like novellas. However I was confused about the fallen situation until about 1/3 of the way through. If I’d read the previous books in the series, I’m sure it would have made sense straight away. Aside from that it was an enjoyable, easy read. If you like fallen angels and soul mates this series might be your thing.
C.A. Szarek
I really enjoyed this novella. The story was great, l got sucked right in. Sex was steamy as is Anne's usual. I love this series & l've always loved Vkhin but l did wish it was a full length novel. I didn't have enough of the Fallen world! But it was awesome! I really look forward to the next one! Hope its Nael!!!
Gizzie
Quick read. Lost my intrest at the last chapter. It had a little inconsistency. There was so much more the writter could have done with the book. Anne Marsh would be a great writer if she just put a little more effort into her books.
Ilona
Even though this is a small book (only 100 pages or so) it had a very full storyline. As in her previous book, Ms March took me on a fast paced, action packed ride with a pair of Characters that leapt from the pages.
Robbin
This book seemed like it was 20 pages long to me. I'm not sure how many actually pages there are but it was so short to me. It's like he rescues her, they bond, The End. I was kinda disappointed :(
Jacquie
Good book, but way to short. Love her fallen angels stories, this one was just getting going and it was over. Disappointing
Angela
Really wish it would've been longer. Love these guys.
Duchess Nicole
May 02, 2012 Duchess Nicole marked it as to-read
Hot cover!
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Rhonda Prather
Rhonda Prather marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Kristen Mace
Kristen Mace is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2014
Meryl
Meryl marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
M Alexandra
M Alexandra marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
  • Demon Bait (Children of the Undying, #0.5)
  • Sentinel (Dark Season #2)
  • Call of the Siren (Demons of Infernum, #4)
  • A Devil Named Desire (The Devil's Bargain #2)
  • Captain's Price
  • Obsidian Flame (Guardians of Ascension, #5)
  • The Demoness of Waking Dreams (The Company of Angels, #2)
  • Awaited (Wasteland, #2)
  • Warrior (The Fallen, #3)
  • Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies #1)
  • Grimm Tidings (Grimm's Circle, #6)
  • Her Warrior Angel (Her Angel, #3)
  • Embrace of the Damned (Brotherhood of the Damned, #1)
  • Demon's Bride (The Hellraisers, #2)
  • Far From Heaven (Sweet Disgrace, #2)
  • Demons Like It Hot (Demons Unleashed, #2)
  • Angel Betrayed (The Fallen, #2)
  • Fallen Angel
After ten years of graduate school and too many degrees, Anne Marsh escaped to become a technical writer. When not planted firmly in front of the laptop translating Engineer into English, Anne enjoys gardening, running (even if it’s just to the 7-11 for slurpees), and reading books curled up with her kids. The best part of writing romance, however, is finally being able to answer the question: “So...more
More about Anne Marsh...
Bond with Me (Fallen, #1) Tempted By the Pack (Blue Moon Brides, #1) His Dark Bond (Fallen, #2) Burning Up (Smoke Jumpers, #1) Crash and Burn (The Men of Crash, Fire and Rescue #1)