Start by marking “Savage Bond (Fallen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Savage Bond (Fallen, #3)

Savage Bond (Fallen #3)

3.62  ·  Rating Details  ·  149 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
As a former Dominion warrior and Fallen angel, Vkhin knows how to fight. How to track his prey. And when to deal out death with brutal efficiency. Redemption isn't part of his plans-until he finds himself chasing Ria Morgan through a wasteland. Now, he's hunting for the woman who could restore both his lost wings-and his soul.

Ria Morgan was just doing her job, shooting rec
Published April 16th 2012 by Anne Marsh

To ask other readers questions about Savage Bond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage Bond

Novel Delight Review & Lisa (Lissa) Smith's Bookshelf
No more books are listed after this but it doesn't feel over. Yes, the new threat was eliminated. However, there is still the question of the other names on the list as well as the DNA link... it seems to me that Neal can get his soul mate along with two others and something can come of DNA link that implies all the other fallen now have accessible to their HEA soul mates....
Anna
May 13, 2012 Anna rated it really liked it
Fallen angel Vkhin believes he has found the one women who can restore his soul and his wings. He knows he has no business going after her, but he can't resist, the temptation is too great. Photographer Ria Morgan is quite wary, especially when it comes to the dominating fallen angels. Vkhin can offer her safety and pleasure - but will she take it.

Great read! At a little over a hundred pages this is a fast read, but also a strong and satisfying one. Savage Bond will delight you with the impendin
E_bookpushers
Another good installment in Ms Marsh's series. I really enjoy this world and the Fallen angels. This novella focused more on the Rogues and their wings then on the war with a particular individual. My one quibble is that one of the requirements for an angel to regain his wings legitimately appeared to be skipped or maybe I mis-read. I will go back and read the other books again (such a hardship I know) and try to satisfy that wonder. Otherwise I really enjoyed this and can't wait for the next on ...more
Tasha
Mar 19, 2014 Tasha rated it liked it
I liked this book by Anne Marsh becuase I've read the other 2 in this series. Vkhin finds himself trapped by the walls of the Preserve (prison for the Rogue Fallen) searching for the photographer who took pictures of the things going on in the prison yard there. The Rogue destroys the plane in which Ria finds herself in and now she is on foot running to stay alive. Vkhin group intercepts her uploaded files before they can go public but still needs the video chip she has on her person. What they ...more
Jackie
Despite the only 100+ length this novella is a fully fleshed out story that fans of the series will enjoy every bit as much as the full length books, however even though the story centers on the relationship between Ria and Vkhin it is not a stand alone book but needs to be read after Bond with Me and His Dark Bond to fully understandwhat takes place. Nice addition to the series and looking forward to seeing which of The Fallen author Anne Marsh pens the story of next.

Teresa D.
May 28, 2012 Teresa D. rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received this novella in a goodreads giveaway. It was a quick and entertaining read at just over 100 pages.

This is the third story in the Fallen series. I wish I had read the first two books first so I would have had more understanding of the full story, but it still worked fairly well as a stand alone.

Vkhin and Ria make a really sexy pair and they have a great chemistry. I would have loved to see a longer book as the storyline felt a little rushed, but all in all I enjoyed the read.

This is th
Anna Stange
Jan 03, 2014 Anna Stange rated it did not like it
Shelves: don-t-recommend
This was quite a let down even with very low expectations. It felt like a drawn out short story. The author broke her own rules which I found very disappointing - Spoiler- In order to bond, there must be a witness in the first two books. This whole concept goes out the window in book #3 without being addressed. There was very little plot or development. One main event, lots of sexual tension, sex, the end.
Shona
Jun 09, 2012 Shona rated it liked it
This was a short read, which I don’t mind as I like novellas. However I was confused about the fallen situation until about 1/3 of the way through. If I’d read the previous books in the series, I’m sure it would have made sense straight away. Aside from that it was an enjoyable, easy read. If you like fallen angels and soul mates this series might be your thing.
SaturNalia
Ria is a photographer taking pictures of the Preserve, a prison for rogue angels, when her plane goes down. Vkhin is a Fallen hunter sent to find Ria and her pictures. This is short and quick, with a lot of action and a rushed romance. The Fallen world is interesting and has the potential for great characters, but this was just ok.
C.A. Szarek
Aug 04, 2012 C.A. Szarek rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this novella. The story was great, l got sucked right in. Sex was steamy as is Anne's usual. I love this series & l've always loved Vkhin but l did wish it was a full length novel. I didn't have enough of the Fallen world! But it was awesome! I really look forward to the next one! Hope its Nael!!!
Gizzie
Quick read. Lost my intrest at the last chapter. It had a little inconsistency. There was so much more the writter could have done with the book. Anne Marsh would be a great writer if she just put a little more effort into her books.
Ilona
Oct 26, 2012 Ilona rated it really liked it
Even though this is a small book (only 100 pages or so) it had a very full storyline. As in her previous book, Ms March took me on a fast paced, action packed ride with a pair of Characters that leapt from the pages.
Robbin
Apr 25, 2012 Robbin rated it it was ok
This book seemed like it was 20 pages long to me. I'm not sure how many actually pages there are but it was so short to me. It's like he rescues her, they bond, The End. I was kinda disappointed :(
Jacquie
May 27, 2012 Jacquie rated it liked it
Good book, but way to short. Love her fallen angels stories, this one was just getting going and it was over. Disappointing
Angela
Jun 22, 2012 Angela rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Really wish it would've been longer. Love these guys.
Stephanie  G
Anna
Anna rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Kimberly Davis
Kimberly Davis rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2016
Anukriti
Anukriti rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Kathryn
Kathryn marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2016
Euqinom Mons
Euqinom Mons marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Amanda Boggs
Amanda Boggs rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
  • Demon Bait (Children of the Undying, #0.5)
  • A Devil Named Desire (The Devil's Bargain #2)
  • Army of Wolves (Dark Season #3)
  • Captain's Price
  • Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies #1)
  • Call of the Siren (Demons of Infernum, #4)
  • Awaited (Wasteland, #2)
  • Untouched
  • Warrior (The Fallen, #3)
  • Run with the Moon (Children of the Moon, #0.5)
  • Unclaimed (The Master and His Soul Seer Pet, #3)
  • Demon's Bride (The Hellraisers, #2)
  • Obsidian Flame (Guardians of Ascension, #5)
  • Avenging Angel (The Fallen, #4)
  • To Wed A Viscount
  • Day of Sacrifice Omnibus (Day of Sacrifice #1-6)
  • Fallen Angel
  • Kiss of the Goblin Prince (Shadowlands, #2)
After ten years of graduate school and too many degrees, Anne Marsh escaped to become a technical writer. When not planted firmly in front of the laptop translating Engineer into English, Anne enjoys gardening, running (even if it’s just to the 7-11 for slurpees), and reading books curled up with her kids. The best part of writing romance, however, is finally being able to answer the question: “So ...more
More about Anne Marsh...

Fallen (3 books)
  • Bond with Me (Fallen, #1)
  • His Dark Bond (Fallen, #2)