Clean Eating for Busy Families: Get Meals on the Table in Minutes with Simple and Satisfying Whole-Foods Recipes You and Your Kids Will Love-Most Recipes Take Just 30 Minutes or Less!

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  6 reviews
All moms know what a struggle it can be to get dinner on the table night after night—you want to prepare healthy meals for your family, but picky eaters, busy schedules, and way-too-long cooking times always seem to stand in your way.

Clean Eating for Busy Families takes the challenge out of putting delicious food on the family table on a nightly basis by providing you with...more
Published November 1st 2012 by Fair Winds Press

Kylie
I haven't tried anything from this yet, but I'm really excited too. I love the layout, information, and idea of this book. I'm hoping to slowly turn my family to whole foods, and train my kids young how to eat healthily.
Jessica
Being that I am obsessed with real foods, this book is a godsend for quick meals and lunches. Will def purchase to add to my cookbook shelf.
Carey
GREAT collection of healthy recipes that feature all-natural ingredients. No sugar. No white flour. So good!
Christine
Found some interesting vinaigrette's to try.
Lynnea
Lots of great pictures with the recipes! I was just expecting more than a cookbook - more hints, how-to's, etc. (there are tips with the recipes) If you are just looking for a bunch of healthy recipes, you'll appreciate this book more than I did.
Rose Bracamonte
Rose Bracamonte marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Nancy Lines
Nancy Lines marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Nicole Griffin
Nicole Griffin is currently reading it
Feb 17, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Heather Peck
Heather Peck marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Laurie Lowery
Laurie Lowery marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Keisha
Keisha marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Katy Emanuel
Katy Emanuel marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Alis Pineda
Alis Pineda marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Bhrett
Bhrett added it
Dec 01, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Stacia Hehenberger
Stacia Hehenberger marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Gina
Gina added it
Nov 08, 2013
Rhonda Schuster
Rhonda Schuster marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Clean Eating with...: What are your clean eating New Year's resolutions? 7 15 Feb 06, 2013 11:47AM
Michelle Dudash is an award-winning registered dietitian, Cordon Bleu-certified chef, healthy recipe columnist for The Arizona Republic‘s “Healthy Dish”, television nutritionist and recipe developer. Michelle is cookbook author of the upcoming, Clean Eating for Busy Families (Fair Winds Press, December 1, 2012). She is nationally recognized as an expert in teaching people how food and health can d...more
More about Michelle Dudash...
Clean Eating for Busy Families Clean Eating for Busy Families: Get Meals on the Table in Minutes with Simple and Satisfying Whole-Foods Recipes You and Your Kids W