Start by marking “Silêncio (Hush, Hush, #3)” as Want to Read:
Silêncio (Hush, Hush, #3)

Silêncio (Hush, Hush #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  129,017 ratings  ·  5,912 reviews
Nora Grey não consegue se lembrar dos últimos cinco meses. Depois do choque inicial de acordar em um cemitério e descobrir que ficou desaparecida por semanas, ela precisa retomar sua rotina, voltar à escola, reencontrar a melhor amiga, Vee, e ainda aprender a conviver com o novo namorado da mãe.
Em meio a tudo isso, Nora é assombrada por constantes pensamentos com a cor pre
Paperback, , 304 pages
Published January 22nd 2012 by Intrinseca (first published January 1st 2011)

Taylor
Dec 03, 2013 Taylor rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: If you love Patch and the Hush Hush series
I HAVE ONLY THREE THINGS TO SAY:

ONE: THIS BOOK WAS SO-SO-SO FREAKIN' EPIC AND UNPUTDOWNABLE!!!!

TWO: PATCH JEV CIPRIANO WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

THREE: I CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER FREAKIN' YEAR FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!

And if you haven't read Silence yet... READ IT NOW!
Nina ♥
Jan 25, 2012 Nina ♥ marked it as on-hold  ·  review of another edition
Kinda on hold right now. I just got tired of Nora trying to remember things that I already know.
Franci
Hush, Hush made me fall hard. Crescendo has taken my breath away and I cannot wait till Tempest. Becca Fitzpatrick is a true story teller, and I don’t want her to ever end Nora and Patches adventures.
Haleema
I just might be suffering again from PTJRARCBD. Post Traumatic Just Read A Really Crappy Book Disorder.

Interview with Becca Fitzpatrick

Haleema: How are you? *cough-not-that-I-give-a-damn-cough*.
Fitzpatrick: I'm TEERRRIIIFFIICCC!! I just finished the best book I ever wrote! ZOMG!!!
Haleema: Really? Because it was sheer crap to me.
Fitzpatrick: You didn't like Jev/Patch?!
Haleema: What in the hell were you thinking, woman?

The rest of the interview... well let's just say there was blood.

Anyway, Nor
Adele
Sep 23, 2010 Adele marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
And to think i was excited for the second book.

A third book? Yay?

I <3 Patch.

Cannot wait, Fall 2011 is just too far away.
Cory
The summary for this book is ridiculous. How can she get more drawn to Patch? This is like a bad teen soap opera.
Jana Gabrielle
What the WTF?! I have to wait til October?!!!
I.HAVE.TO.READ.IT.NOW!!!
Wynndmill
Dec 31, 2011 Wynndmill rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
Shelves: brain-drains
Patricia BookExhibitionism
kari
Mitch Cave
EW! What a shit cover!

I'll read this on one condition: Vee dies in a quick and violent death.

LOL jk, I'll read it either way. I can't wait for it!
Buuuuuuut, I still wouldn't mind Vee dying...
Lindsay
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

OH MY GOD! This was amazing!

After reading Crescendo and being left with the world's worst cliffhanger, I dreaded having to wait a year for the final book of the series. But as Friday came along and I FINALLY snagged my copy, a few interesting things happened.

1) I learned that there was going to be a FOURTH BOOK! IT CONTINUES! MORE PATCH! XDDD

2) I finally read the synopsis. For a whole year I did not even click on the page of Silence. No idea why.

3) My eternal love for Patch grew tenfold. Nuff s
Judith
Nov 13, 2010 Judith marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
i can't wait for this book i loooooved hush hush, i sooo fell in love with patch, read crescendo but i have to say i was a little disappointed with nora, she gets pushed around way to much and she just takes it, i read crecendo and finished it within 2 days and i love the way B. Fitzpatrick always make you think that you know exactly what gonna happen and then she turns the book upside down, its great!

im looking farward to this book but also looking farward to nora growing some balls and sticki
Lexi
I. NEED. TO. WAIT. UNTIL. FREAKING. OCTOBER?!?!?!!?!

Not fair at all!
That's like a whole freaking year!

I NEED THIS BOOK NOOOOOOOOOOWW!
Anila
May 02, 2011 Anila marked it as not-with-a-ten-foot-pole  ·  review of another edition
I will give this to Fitzpatz: She's so reliably bad that I've never been the least bit interested in reading the sequels to Hush, Hush.

ALSO.

Let's clear some shit up.

That is a Silent, and if one of them makes Patch and Nora explode I may read this book after all.
John Egbert
“Fine! I'll throw on some clothes. Turn around. I'm in my pj's"

"I'm a guy. That's like asking a kid not to glance at the candy counter.”

(Nora and Patch quote.)

Oh, yeah, because, hell, why expect guys not to peep at you while you're changing? That's just ridiculous. They're like children, you see. And you're like candy for him. They can't help themselves, don't be stupid. THEY R MENZZ. DUHHHH.

I'm officially offended on behalf of males everywhere.

No way am I reading this shit. Not even for the
Misrabelle
If they don't find a way to make gorgeous Nephilim babies in the last book, I'll cry.
♔ Leah.
Ahhhh, don't you just love it when your half-angel/sexual predator/douchebag as well as your part time boyfriend takes you in your arms and is about to throw you into a tempestuous ocean during a storm while he wears fake wings like gender-bended Tinkerbell while your hair fans out as if you are in a Pantene advert? Oh the memories still make me weak at the knees(!) :')
Eva Victoria
OCTOBER!!! NOOO!!!! MY LITTLE HEART JUST BROKE 3
DAMMIT! THIS IS TORTURE! I NEED TO READ IT NOW!!
Colleen Houck
Read this entire book on my recent trip to Tampa. Still liking Patch a lot. Love the idea of the angel feather. Wasn't prepared for some of the things going on. Surprises around every corner. The cover is brilliant. Sometimes I like to just stare at it.
Mel (who is deeply in love with herself)
“You're mine, Angel. And I'm yours. Nothing can change that.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Silence

NOTE: I understand how hard it is to read criticisms of your work; something you've put your heart and soul into to write, and then publish. And I understand why you, Becca Fitzpatrick, did that whole "be nice" thing. In a way, it makes sense to take the author's emotions into account. I bet that any author would be obsessively searching for critiques of their books day in and day out, and can imagine the b
◕ ◡ ◕  Arooj
Pre-Reading:*Gasp* Trilogy? Is this the last book?! NOOO!! DON'T LET IT END!! Ugh and the release date is soooo far away...can't wait to read it!! I bet the cover is gonna be totally awesome, just like the previous two =D

*Update* HOLYFUDGSICLE!! I was wrong. The cover isn't totally awesome. IT'S BREATHTAKINGLY EPIC! I need this book NOW. Ugh...

Review:
Ugh, my gosh. You don't even know how PAINFUL the wait for this book was for me. The previous book, Crescendo, was the first book I read in 2011 an
Tammara
Patch is possibly the sexiest guy ever written in YA... maybe the sexiest guy ever written, period. That didn't really change over this series, though I have to admit, in Silence Patch never *quite* reached the pinnacle he hit in Hush, Hush. (Not that said pinnacle would be simple to repeat. And honestly, could we really handle it if it was repeated over and over? Okay, NVM, yes, I think we could.)

In Crescendo, he seemed a little too good at ignoring Nora for most of the book. It hurt my feeling
Abyss

Ta autorka si při psaní knihy asi vařila nějaké houbičky, jinak opravdu nevím, neskutečné blbosti tam proplétala. Spoustu věcí by bylo třeba vystříhat... dočetla jsem a dostala parádní záchvat smíchu :D
★Yosbe★
Tengo una relación amor-odio con este libro.

Odio a Nora más que ninguna protagonista. No se como la misma autora puede crear 2 personajes que para mi representan algo totalmente diferente. Nora es la chica más atorrante, caprichosa, egoísta, estúpida, malcriada y todos los abjetivos calificativos que podrían imaginar. EN RESUMEN: Es insoportable. Deberían darnos un premio por aguantarnosla. Es solo el amor a Patch y a la historia en sí por la que uno continua leyendo.

Solo quiero... ghgjhgjhgj
Lissa Smith
Nov 28, 2011 Lissa Smith rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone 9 to 99
Recommended to Lissa by: Books 4 Review Club
5 Angelic Stars!

I loved the book however; I was disappointed in the author’s lack of recall for her own series. It shocks me how Patch went from a man whose face was dark as a Spaniards in the prologue to hush, hush and now in book three (Silence), his skin tone magically lightened and now has that sun kissed look.Must be the same disease MJ suffered from when he went from black to white. Then again, she did describe Nora as a white woman and some bigots complained… who knows.

I was also confus
Melissa_m
Loved it!!

Stupid mailing system!!! I've waited long enough!!!!!

Can't wait! A year is to long!
Jayjay481
Ugh. This book was honestly terrible. I feel like Becca is trying too hard to meet the obligations of her contract and the result is a poor storyline and a ridiculous heroine. I can't stand a stupid leading lady...
Buqet
Büyük hayal kırıklığı yaşadım , sanırım bu yüzden puan düşük :) Nora'nın hafızasının silinmesiyle kitaba heyecan katacağını düşündüğüm merak unsuru daha ilk sayfadan açıklandı.
Cidden Becca biraz izin verseydin de manyak manyak teoriler üretseydik. Kızı kim mezarlığa bıraktı , kim mıncıkladı bunun hafızasını diye. Ama yok yazarımız daha ilk sayfa ilk cümlede açıklıyor olup biteni. Daha kötüsü ilk iki kitapta şok edici bir iki bilgi vardı. Hank'in kızımızın babası olması gibi ama bu kitapta zaten
Karen Anderson-harker
Just finished Hush, Hush and Crescendo. Loved both of those books. I want to see what the conclusion is from Crescendo. Altho I hate having to wait 10 months to read the 3rd book. Hope I can find something to read in the meantime.
Hush Hush Fans: Patch or Jev? 19 75 12 hours, 50 min ago
Hush Hush Fans: What did you think 11 59 13 hours, 18 min ago
Hush,Hush and Crescendo refresher 5 18 Nov 03, 2014 07:13AM
Do you think Drew Doyon makes a good Patch? 84 385 Aug 15, 2014 09:14AM
Does anyone LIKE scott? 262 461 Apr 20, 2014 12:18AM
  • Passion (Fallen, #3)
  • Enticed (The Violet Eden Chapters, #2)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life, #2)
  • Opal (Lux, #3)
  • Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2)
  • Angel Fire (Angel, #2)
  • Wolfsbane (Nightshade, #2)
  • Hades (Halo, #2)
  • Shift (Shade, #2)
  • Stealing Phoenix (Benedicts, #2)
  • Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
  • Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2)
  • Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)
  • End of Days (The Fallen, #3)
  • The Hidden (The Hollow, #3)
  • The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
Becca Fitzpatrick grew up reading Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden with a flashlight under the covers. She graduated college with a degree in health, which she promptly abandoned for storytelling. When not writing, she's most likely prowling sale racks for reject shoes, running, or watching crime dramas on TV. She is the author of the bestselling HUSH, HUSH Saga. Her new book BLACK ICE arrives in book ...more
More about Becca Fitzpatrick...
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel, #1) Black Ice

22 trivia questions
6 quizzes
More quizzes & trivia...
“He inclined his head at my dress. "What's the occasion?"

"Homecoming," I said, twirling. "Like?"

"Last I heard, Homecoming requires a date."

"About that," i hedged. "I'm sort of...going with Scott. We both figure a high-school dance is the last place Hank will be patrolling."

Patch smiled, but it was tight. "I take that back. If Hank wants to shoot Scott, he has my blessing.”
773 likes
“Fine! I'll throw on some clothes. Turn around. I'm in my pj's"
"I'm a guy. That's like asking a kid not to glance at the candy counter.”
679 likes