Start by marking “Two Wild for Teacher (Lone Star Lovers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Two Wild for Teacher (Lone Star Lovers, #6)

Two Wild for Teacher (Lone Star Lovers #6)

"It s double the trouble when two ornery cowboys come courtin, Texas-style... "

"Lone Star Lovers, Book 6"

Sam Logan s hell-raising twin sons have a bad rep in Two Mule, Texas. "All" of it earned. When it becomes clear those two troublemakers won t settle down without another nudge make that a boot to their butts Sam reissues his challenge. "Find a wife."

There s only one wom
Published May 29th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Two Wild for Teacher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Wild for Teacher

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Who hasn’t had a crush on their teacher? This story takes the teacher-student scenario to another heat level!!!

Mace and Jason Logan have actually been in love with their teacher Miss Molly Pritchet since they first set eyes on her in high school. Molly, however, has stood her ground behind her virtuous moral stance and never let on that she is interested in the twins in the least. The twins were always getting into trouble when they w
Sherry Bohrmueller
Dec 29, 2016 Sherry Bohrmueller rated it liked it
In this book we get the Logan Twins. They have their plan all set but all doesn't go well. Was quite amusing. Another steamy read that was enjoyable. You definitely have to read these books in order to get the whole story about what's going on in the town. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book from Rock Star Lit.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick and Alyn's reviews posted on Guilty Pleasures

Alyn gives Two Wild For Teacher - 3.75 Stars
The Lone Star Lovers series is back with another wild ride in Two Mule, Texas. If you have not had the pleasure of these short but sassy and sexy reads, you need to start now and get acquainted with the men of this small little town. In previous stories, we have seen a number of women find their place with a man, or in some instances, a few men to make them happy. The Logan family is no exception when
Cheryl Sanders
Jan 14, 2017 Cheryl Sanders rated it liked it
This is book 6 in the Lone Star Lovers series and it features the twins, Mace and Jason. It also features Molly Pritchet, high school teacher. Molly had been one of their teachers when they were in high school 8 years ago. Even though she's only five years older, the boys seem so immature that the age difference seems like more but in the bedroom they're wise beyond their years.

It seems the further away we get from book one the shorter the story line and less substance the story contains. This a
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Quick review:

Cover: I likey
Rating: NC-17
Steaminess: Hot!
Overall: It was okay
Characters: Hmmm.
Plot: This is erotica not anything more.
Page Turner: Kind of
Series Cont.? ?
Recommend: Hmm.
Book Boyfriend: ?

SUMMARY

Yeah, this was a really quick read. I haven’t read this series so I was probably at a disadvantage. I hope this is not a reflection of the author’s style. The character development really wasn’t there. But then again, this is book 6 in a series I haven’t read. So that’s
Dar
May 11, 2013 Dar rated it really liked it
Shelves: cowboy, 4-star-reads
So our final two Logan boys get their 'a' wife in this book. While you don't need to read the book before, it gives you more of these two. Mace and Jason fell hard for their newly graduated English teacher in their final year of high school. She wasn't immune to them either, and even though their is only 5 years between them, they were still her students. 8 years later, they still have the same effect on her, and she is still the only women the two of them agree is the one for them
They plan a wo
A.R. Von
Jun 26, 2012 A.R. Von rated it really liked it
A fun sensual read that even though it's short. It's completely satisfying through and through. This is the first time I've read any of Delilah Devlins' work and I love her writing style. This is the 6th book of a series and I was able to enjoy it just as much as if it was the 1st (that's a great thing!)

Molly teaches in a high school. Many years ago she was Jason and Mace's teacher for English. The boys had a thing for her back then and it's still there this day. The finally decide to take a cha
Patricia Ange
A fantasy fulfilled yet still not complete

Wow, this book is a seriously hot read. The story is almost continuation of another book in the series, A Four-Gone Conclusion. That said this story has several of the same issue as previous stories in the series. There is limited character development, not much of a plot other than finding new and creative ways to have sex, and the story was just over too quick. Fortunately since I have read most of the series now I have lowered my expectations not to e
Katherine
I feel cheated by this book. I was expecting so much more and then it's over and I stare at the screen and ask myself... That's IT? It's over as in Over? Where the hell is the story? All it needed was one day, some mud and a stolen pond to fall in love - or in a bed - I guess. Huh. I know now why this series has never held any appeal to me.

It never fails to amuse me when oral virgins deep throat the biggest cocks they've ever had on their first try. 'Cuz it's just so easy. *snicker*
Tracie Runge
Jul 27, 2013 Tracie Runge rated it really liked it
Twins Jason & Mace Logan have shared everything including their women. Only one woman though has ever made them think of more than a night and until now she has been off limits. But the Logan Twin are all grown up and Molly Pritchet is no longer the teacher so it's time for the wooing to start and the real teaching to begin.

Wild and Wanton Cowboys who wouldn't love them!!

Reviewing with Book Monster Reviews
Katherine O'Grady
Too much story crammed into a v short story. Major suspension of disbelief required to buy that the twin brothers are able to woo, sex up and profess thier love to their former high school teacher in just a few days. Although they've had their eyes on each other for years. I enjoy the escapist nature of Ms. Devlin's books - I've read and enjoyed many of them - this one was too much for me.

Bought from kobo.
Garmieturtel
Nov 23, 2013 Garmieturtel rated it liked it
Yeah, I know these have all been short, but this one was the shortest yet, and disappointingly so. While the erotic scenes were there, they were almost tame compared to the rest in the series. Now, don't get me wrong, I would normally be totally ok with that. However, it just felt wrong for the Logan twins.

This town of Two Mule must have something in the water! They should probably post something about the proclivity for menage on their city limit signs!
Calisto
Jul 14, 2012 Calisto rated it liked it
Short and smutty.

If you're expecting a story or character development...this ain't it. What Two Wild for Teacher is a hot romantica that is all about having hot sex with two smoking hot guys who are slightly younger. Fun for an hour's diversion.
Nicole
Jun 11, 2012 Nicole rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Erotic M/FM Menage fans
ADULT BOOK = ADULT REVIEW

Super Hot! Studly twin cowboys, after their teach after I think it was 8 years since they had been her students. I'm not a teacher and it was still an a great fantasy.

Warning - menage book! m/f/m. (not m/m stuff cause ewwwww their twins that is just nasty)
Jessica Marti
It was ok, a short novella about 2 brothers finding their perfect woman. Would've been nice to have it be longer and go more in depth instead of pretty much just a sex book
Denise H.
Nov 08, 2015 Denise H. rated it really liked it
This short story was fun. The twins find out, finally, if they can have the woman they love. It's interesting, wild, hot, and sexy ! Great anticipation and good story.
April
May 19, 2014 April rated it liked it
Quick read. I think this one was too short for me to really fully like any of the characters or even find it steamy. I loved Johnny's announcement in the end of the book though.
Nichole Lupardus
Dec 31, 2013 Nichole Lupardus rated it liked it
The heat factor topped the charts but it was too short. I love Delilah's books and there is usually a little more story
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2014
Ash
Ash rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Damaris
Damaris rated it liked it
May 31, 2013
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Elaine
Elaine rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Bobbi
Bobbi rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Shelly Bell
Shelly Bell rated it liked it
May 30, 2012
Crystal's Many Reviewers
Crystal's Many Reviewers rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2013
Melanie
Melanie rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2012
Jess
Jess rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it it was ok
Aug 30, 2015
  • Inflamed (Cowboy Quickies, #3)
  • Raising the Stakes (Three of a Kind, #2)
  • The Last Princess (Pack Seduction, #3)
  • Nailed to the Wall (Powertools, #5)
  • Dream Unchained (Dream Catchers #2)
  • Sex Party (Cowboy Sex, #1)
  • Tropical Sin (Bandicoot Cove, #3; Heart of Fame, #0.5)
  • Eversong (Midnight Playground, #4)
  • No Holds Barred
  • A Taste of Twilight  (Crimson Carousel, #1)
  • Vampires' Consort (Magical Ménages, #2)
  • Taken by the Cops (erotic menage)
  • Night of the Dragon (Berserker Mate's, #1)
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Deceiving the Witch Next Door
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more
More about Delilah Devlin...

Lone Star Lovers (9 books)
  • Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, #1)
  • Unforgiven (Lone Star Lovers, #2)
  • Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers, #4)
  • A Four-Gone Conclusion (Lone Star Lovers #5)
  • Reined In (Lone Star Lovers, #7)
  • Family Values (Lone Star Lovers, #8)
  • Rules of Engagement (Lone Star Lovers, #9)