Start by marking “If You See Her (The Ash Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
If You See Her (The Ash Trilogy, #2)

If You See Her (The Ash Trilogy #2)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  1,494 ratings  ·  156 reviews
Hope Carson may not look like a survivor, but she has escaped an abusive ex-husband and recovered from a vicious assault. Now she endures the painful memories and suspicious rumors surrounding her involvement in the attack. Her ex is a cop, so the last people she trusts are law enforcement officials—and she certainly doesn't trust how the local DA makes her feel inside.

Rem
Audio CD
Published May 14th 2012 by Tantor Media (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about If You See Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If You See Her

Kathleen
Story Rating 4 stars
Character Rating 4 stars
Romance Rating 4 stars
Heat Level 3 stars
Overall Rating 4 stars

This was the second book in a continuing series. I really liked the story but the first book was a much better read for me. It was more exciting and the Evil villain did all his wickedness in the first book. Oh we had a bad guy in this book too but the really evil one stood back and just watched everything happening. The heroine was a bit wimpy but I completely understand why she was that wa
Catherine
*3.5 Stars*

After reading the first book in this trilogy, If You Hear Her, I was very excited to dive into this book. The serial killer plot spans the whole trilogy, the romances are the only things resolved in the individual books, so I couldn’t wait to see what came next. The first book was great! And the way it ended whetted my appetite to see what would become of Hope and how she and Remy would eventually hook up.

If you’ve read the first book, you are probably familiar with Hope’s past. She
Pamela / SpazP
Posted at Life As A Spaz
After reading the first book in Shiloh Walker's romantic suspense Ash Trilogy, If You Hear Her, I could not wait to get my hands on this one. If You See Her picks up right where the first book left off and there is a nasty killer still on the loose in the small town of Ash, Kentucky. We know all of the characters in play by now, while the romance arc is between Hope and Remy. As we get to enjoy the happily-ever-after play out, we are also watching the town from the killer
Maldivianbookreviewer
If You See Her by Shiloh Walker is book 2 in her Ash Trilogy, book 1 of which entitled If You Hear Her crept the bejesus out of me and introduced a whole lot of characters that certainly piqued my interest on more levels than one.

The small town of Ash, Kentucky with a population of 8,312 is rocked by the series of vicious murders happening in their own backyard. The whole town is shocked to say the least and the last round of violence in which Hope Carson is suspected to have beaten up her best
Saly
Hope was introduced in the first book of the trilogy and man she had such a brutal past. She spent a decade married to a monster who abused her physically and mentally and when she got the courage to leave, had her admitted to the psych ward. No-one believed her after all he was the town's golden boy and a cop and Hope almost lost herself. She got out two years ago but the the years have left scars, she isn't that confident and has fragility to her. She came to town because her only friend Law c ...more
Lyndi
Oct 05, 2013 Lyndi marked it as d-n-f  ·  review of another edition
10%. That's how far I made it before the 15 different story lines made me give up. I heard great reviews about this, so I was excited to finally read it. But 5 pages after a conversation, we've touched on 3 different scenes with secondary characters and I've forgotten who or what happened 5 pages ago.
Shabby Girl ~ aka Lady Victoria
I enjoyed this book as much as the first one. This one doesn't have as much with the suspense, which took a backseat to the romance, however, I enjoy that and had no problem with it at all.

I have just started the third book and it has become clear there is a repetitive aspect, which is that each H fell instantly in love with the h when he saw her, which I do believe can happen ... well, lust that turns to love eventually ... however it is a tad unbelieveable that these women are so outstanding
 ~V~
Another great addition to the Ash trilogy! Really enjoyed the romance between Remy, the yummy district attorney, and Hope, Law's emotionally damaged best friend who we met in the first book. I still can't believe what happened to those two in the last book (Law and Hope)..it was AWFUL..just awful!... but they were able to get through it and Hope finally got her HEA..was all the more enjoyable because of what she'd been through with her ex-husband!

This book was slightly different than i was expe
Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel  (Oh My Shelves)
I have to say that I didn’t know this book was a sequel until I started. It was very apparent as I began that I was jumping into the middle of something!

We are quickly introduced to Hope Carson, who is being accused of an assault on a best friend, as well as a murder of police officer. The local D.A Remy Jennings contacts Hope Carson’s ex-husband, in order to collect as much information regarding Hope as he can provide. The problem is that the information the ex-husband provides doesn’t match up
Jackie Lane
This was another good book in the series. I am so curious to find out who the killer is. I have my thoughts about who it is but I've also changed my mind more than once.

After the attack on Law and Hope, things heat up in this book. Remy, the town DA and golden boy, acts on his feelings towards Hope. Hope's ex-husband arrives in town, Hope and Law have a disagreement that strains their relationship.

This was a fun read, there were motorcycles, people following people, chases and the killer made a
Pamela(AllHoney)
The second book in the Ash Trilogy by Shiloh Walker. This book concentrates on Hope and Remy. Hope has come to Ash to work for her friend, Law. She was married to an abusive husband who was a cop and has some major trust issues. Remy is a lawyer and due to a situation that carried over from book one, has to check into Hope's former life.

This was a good continuation but it's not done yet. They story continues into the third of the series. We did get a nice romance with Hope and Remy but there are
Anita
Great sequel in the Ash trilogy. After all the pain and suffering Hope recieved at the hands of her ex husband I wanted her to finally have some good happen to her. Remy is just the guy to help her overcome her fears and let her be herself. I can't wait for the next book. Law's and Nia's story. I think I know who the killer is so we'll see.
Roksana
I have to give it 5 stars for damaged but brave heroin who needed a protector, strong and caring hero and she got that here

Speaking of which the hero in this story is one big attitude of a sexy lawyer. He was a contradiction of that cocky arrogance and sexy charm, but he was torn between his duties when he needed to arrest Hope as the evidence led to her suspect, hence I liked his resistance not to do it, he just could not shrug that intense attraction and he could no longer ignored his gut that
Monique
And the mystery continues...

I didn't enjoy this one as much as I did the first book. I thought Remy and Hope were great. But because there was just so much going on, especially with solving who the murderer is and also the added complication of Hope's ex husband, I wasn't as enthralled in the love story as I was in Lena and Ezra's romance.

I wanted more Hope and Remy, and more about their relationship, and how their relationship grew and more focus on how they overcame obstacles such as Hope's i
jenjn79
Rating: 4.5 / 5

I enjoyed this book quite a bit, but yet I didn't find it to be as good as the first book in the series.

Series Note:
Second book in the "Ash" trilogy, about a small Kentucky town, the people who live there, and the weird things that begin to happen there. This series really should be read in order because there are continuing storylines and an overall story arc throughout the trilogy.

Summary:
Hope Carson has been through complete and utter hell in her life and she's only just beginn
Kate
IF YOU SEE HER, by Shiloh Walker, is the awesome sequel in the Ash Trilogy. After briefly meeting Hope and Remy in the previous installment, this is the book that we really get to know them.

The one thing that really stands out to me is when authors have series's that focus mainly on a romantic couple and never let me have favorites! I thought Lena and Ezra from If You Hear Her could never be topped but I was wrong. I loved reading about Hope and Remy so much!! Even though Hope and Remy are the m
Eva (TXBookjunkie)
Not sure why I didn't enjoy this one as much as I did If You Hear Her: A Novel of Suspense. I liked the main characters, but I think there was too much happening in the background to really enjoy the growth of the relationship and heroine's discovery of her inner strength. The story line moved along quickly though and I did enjoy the few scenes there were of Remy and Hope together.

Definitely not a stand alone book. I suggest reading book one before reading this one to get a better grasp on all
Noelle
This book might have been 3*, it is a second in a trilogy and should not be read as a stand alone (wich I did),Imo. That could have been why I never felt a connection with any of the characters,felt lost through much of the story line and in the end,just skimmed through it to end it.

Hope (h) wakes up in a hospital,her wrists have been slit, her best friend horribly attacked and a man murdered and everyone is longing their fingers at her.

Remy (H) has a job to do whether he likes it or not. As the
Crazy4more

Loved it. It wasn't as intense as the first book, I was so scared and horrified and didn't know where it was going after the first read...

This second installment continued with its great characters, dialogs and enriched plot. I was very happy to see all the characters embraced and continued onto the second book instead of dropped off or just having a few lines here and there. The romance was bittersweet and wretching since Hope had survived such a brutal marriage, moving on would be a
E_bookpushers
*Starts breathing again* holy intense batman! I think I know who the villain is now...but I am still not sure. I am going to read some Betty Neels to lower my blood pressure. Really should have started this while it was still light outside. There is the serial killer some sub villains, small minded gossips and a whole cast of other characters, literally.
Netty
I'm loving this series. Its amazing how versatile Shiloh Walker is. With every book that I've read of hers its like I'm reading a different author.

Remy and Hope are my favourite couple in this series. Though I am looking forward to Law getting some loving!!
TheBookVixen
Joy
Shiloh Walker has written a great series- on to #3
Devon
Andria
Definitely a great continuation of the murder mystery side of the story. And the love story between Remy and Hope was great too. Poor Hope, I felt so bad for her throughout the book, she just couldn't catch a break. I'm glad she finally found her strength and stood up to that jerk of an ex-husband. He was insane. I was shocked with what happened to the Sheriff too! I can't believe it! I'm even more intrigued at to who the murder is now. After what happened in the cabin and how he joined the rest ...more
Willow
This was almost, but not quite, a sequel burnout for me. And I hate that. I really, really do.

The problem wasn't in the telling, because Shiloh Walker is such a capable writer. I think it was simply the leads and the plot necessary to make their relationship work. The first book was held together by two really tough characters, and it was speeding along to WTF is going on, but this one steered away and slowed way down. And threw in drama that I wished it hadn't.

Hope Carson was in an effed up m
Lori
4.5 stars. Am loving this trilogy. Love Walker's RS voice. Can't wait to read the next one.

Thank you to Shiloh Walker for sending me an advance copy of this book. At the end of If You Hear Her, Hope and Law had been attacked and Hope was thought to have done it as an attempted murder-suicide. Remy feels terrible pursuing this, but as the DA, he has to. Once Hope is exonerated, the action truly begins.

I liked Hope and Remy. They were both put in untenable situations. I really wanted to hate Remy
Sherri
Review to come

Merged review:

I haven’t read a lot of romantic suspense novels, but if they are all like the Ash Trilogy, then I am probably going to become a junkie.

After finishing If You Hear Her, I could not wait to read If You See Her and it did not disappoint. Hope Carson and Remy Jennings were introduced in If You Hear Her and the promise of their story was just to much to wait for. I just knew it was going to be an emotional, roller coaster of a relationship and I was going to love
~ Becs ~
This review contains spoilers for If You Hear Her so please don’t continue if you haven’t already read that book.

I’m thinking I should have waited until all 3 books in this trilogy were available and read them in a oner. I read If You Hear Her months ago and was totally enthralled by it and sucked in by its atmosphere. It took me about half of the second book to finally get that back. It wasn’t as if I had forgotten what had gone before, I had just lost the atmosphere. Many months and far too ma
E.
4 1/2 stars 'If You See Her' by Shiloh Walker is the thrilling sequel to the enthralling 'If You Hear Her'. Both are set in a small town that has been devastated by the depredations of a deranged killer. Hope Carson has survived abuse by her sadistic ex-husband who is an influential detective in their own small town. She has finally succumbed to her friend Law Reilly's repeated requests to join him in the town of Ash, Kentucky after two years of a nomadic life designed to avoid being tracked by ...more
  • Hide from Evil (Dead Wrong, #2)
  • The Heart of a Killer (The Killer, #1)
  • Deadly Heat (Deadly, #2)
  • Sweet Revenge (Last Chance Rescue, #8)
  • Trust In Me (Rancho Del Cielo, #5)
  • Danger Zone (Adrenaline Highs, #2)
  • Twisted (Tracers, #5)
  • Last Man Standing (Black Ops, #7)
  • Edge of Midnight (Chasing Evil, #3)
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Cold Pursuit (Cold Justice, #2)
  • Hot Zone (Elite Force #2)
  • Hard Irish (Weldon, #3)
  • Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5)
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt
More about Shiloh Walker...

The Ash Trilogy (3 books)
  • If You Hear Her (The Ash Trilogy, #1)
  • If You Know Her (The Ash Trilogy, #3)
If You Hear Her (The Ash Trilogy, #1) Fragile (Rafferty, #1) The Missing (The FBI Psychics, #1) Broken (Rafferty, #2) If You Know Her (The Ash Trilogy, #3)

“This was the absolute last woman on earth he should want—she was trouble, in so many ways. She was troubled, and that was just one of the reasons he didn’t need this.
This was the absolute last woman on earth he wanted to want—she just plain and simple was trouble—he could feel that in his bones.
And yet, as he stared into those big, green eyes, he did want.
Hell, did he want.”
2 likes
“Then he kissed her again. When he licked her through the silk, she moaned. Catching the fabric, he tugged it aside and licked her again. “Hot … fuck, yeah, you’re hot.”
Hope shuddered and fisted her hands in his hair again. But this time, she tugged him closer, gasping out his name.
He smiled against her and then proceeded to do to her what she’d been doing to him from the first time he’d laid eyes on her—driving him out of his fucking mind.”
2 likes