Start by marking “Complete Idiot's Guide to Living With Cat (The Complete Idiot's Guide)” as Want to Read:
Complete Idiot's Guide to Living With Cat (The Complete Idiot's Guide)

Complete Idiot's Guide to Living With Cat (The Complete Idiot's Guide)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  1 review

Filled with facts and advice on everything from adopting a kitten to caring for a cat, this is the book cat lovers will turn to for year to come. It features a pop quiz for prospective cat owners, health and feeding tips, and down-to-earth strategies for coping with the most finicky beast.

Published November 14th 1996 by Alpha

To ask other readers questions about Complete Idiot's Guide to Living With Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Complete Idiot's Guide to Living With Cat

Mimi
We've had cats most of our married life, but when I saw this on the FOL sale table, I grabbed it. It's much more about cats in literature, history, and culture than about cat behavior (read: my cat still gets on the table when he thinks I'm not looking) but was an enjoyable read (especially in one or two pages at a time, which is what I did.)
Carli
Carli marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
EC
EC added it
Jan 28, 2013
Emilie
Emilie marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2012
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2012
Lynn
Lynn added it
Sep 28, 2010
Hakija
Hakija marked it as to-read
May 09, 2009
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2008
Layla
Layla added it
May 19, 2008
The MONOPOLY Guide to Real Estate: Rules and Strategies for Profitable Investing Homeology: How to Be Sure That the House You Buy Is the Home You Really Want The Smart Guide To Understanding Your Cat (Smart Guides) The Complete Idiot's Guide to a Great Retirement for Canadians The Pocket Idiot's Guide to Living with a Cat