Start by marking “Stick It!: 99 D.I.Y. Duct Tape Projects” as Want to Read:
Stick It!: 99 D.I.Y. Duct Tape Projects

Stick It!: 99 D.I.Y. Duct Tape Projects

3.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  69 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Let Your Rockin’ Self Unroll!
From whacked-out wallets to wild wearables (and more!), go from sticky to stylin’ with these super-hip duct tape projects. Updated with lots of new ideas and colorful tapes to inspire, you can add extra pizzazz to your room and wicked creativity to your life!

Published October 23rd 2012 by Running Press (first published May 11th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Stick It!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stick It!

Marian Abou Samra
This book is 263 pages long. It is really interesting because it contains many different things to do with duct tape such as necklaces, cups, pencil holders etc. For each item, it explains the procedure in detail. My favorite item to make out of duct tape would have to be the flip flops. I didn't ever think of making flip flops out of duct tape. It's not hard to do, you just need to work and follow the instructions and you'll be fine. All the ideas are really creative and stylish. This book is w ...more
Carmen
May 08, 2014 Carmen rated it liked it
I've made duct tape wallets in the past, so when I saw this book at the library I thought, "Hey, why not?". There are some cool projects, but some of them are a bit out there. I especially think that most of the jewelry looks like it would be very uncomfortable to wear, but maybe that's just me.
Mark
Apr 14, 2012 Mark rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: art-books
So…you’re sitting around bored and wondering what you can do.
All you have is a couple of rolls of duct tape.

This book offers 99 cool things you can make out of the magical adhesive.
Many items are just a variation on a theme but there are plenty of projects to help knock out a slow afternoon.

Instructions include bracelets, flip-flops, wallets, purses, pillows, etc. etc.

Notes
Having a variety of colored tape will help.
Beth
An excellent, teen-oriented book on how to make all sorts of cool things--ranging from wallets to neckties--from duct tape. Step-by-step instructions are included.

The "teen-speak" in this book will become uncool soon--perhaps it already is--but otherwise this is an excellent title.
Samara
Apr 22, 2011 Samara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I personally loved this book. I really wanted it ever since I saw it and then bought it. I haven't made many things from this book yet, but I really like it and I love the ideas she comes up with and shares in the book. My favorite are the duct tape flip flops. Sooo kool
Samma
Jan 11, 2013 Samma rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I didn't find any of the projects to be particularly exciting. A truly creative person could have come up with most of the variations of the same project themselves, but if you're looking for something to page through, it might be worth the library check-out.
Lavabearian (Jessica)
Mellodi Parks
Jul 28, 2012 Mellodi Parks rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liked this one. It had a ton more ideas then what I've already picked up from other books. If you're looking to learn something more than a rose or a wallet then this book might be one to learn from. Give it a read!
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Although there is a huge variety of items to make, they are almost universally hideous and poorly made. I wouldn't make a single thing from this book.
Molly
This book is too hard! I got frustrated with the projects and gave up. Okay, maybe the problem is more with my attitude than the book...
Kathely
Dec 27, 2012 Kathely rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
trying to be 'edgy' but succeeds only in being lame and repetitive.
Beth White
Not really a book that had too many things I was interested in trying
Michael
Dec 19, 2013 Michael rated it it was ok
Kind of boring.
Tamera
Tamera marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2016
Morgan
Morgan added it
Aug 07, 2016
Deborah
Deborah rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
AnnieRo
AnnieRo marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Savannah
Savannah marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Lara
Lara marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Eliot
Eliot added it
Nov 23, 2015
Kristy
Kristy rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2015
Cristina
Cristina rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2015
Koren
Koren rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2015
LORRAINE
LORRAINE marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Blake Phoenix
Blake Phoenix rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2015
Davienne Bejan
Davienne Bejan rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2015