Start by marking “Stick It!: 99 D.I.Y. Duct Tape Projects” as Want to Read:
Stick It!: 99 D.I.Y. Duct Tape Projects

Stick It!: 99 D.I.Y. Duct Tape Projects

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Let Your Rockin’ Self Unroll!
From whacked-out wallets to wild wearables (and more!), go from sticky to stylin’ with these super-hip duct tape projects. Updated with lots of new ideas and colorful tapes to inspire, you can add extra pizzazz to your room and wicked creativity to your life!

Published October 23rd 2012 by Running Press (first published May 11th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Stick It!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stick It!

Marian Abou Samra
This book is 263 pages long. It is really interesting because it contains many different things to do with duct tape such as necklaces, cups, pencil holders etc. For each item, it explains the procedure in detail. My favorite item to make out of duct tape would have to be the flip flops. I didn't ever think of making flip flops out of duct tape. It's not hard to do, you just need to work and follow the instructions and you'll be fine. All the ideas are really creative and stylish. This book is w ...more
I've made duct tape wallets in the past, so when I saw this book at the library I thought, "Hey, why not?". There are some cool projects, but some of them are a bit out there. I especially think that most of the jewelry looks like it would be very uncomfortable to wear, but maybe that's just me.
So…you’re sitting around bored and wondering what you can do.
All you have is a couple of rolls of duct tape.

This book offers 99 cool things you can make out of the magical adhesive.
Many items are just a variation on a theme but there are plenty of projects to help knock out a slow afternoon.

Instructions include bracelets, flip-flops, wallets, purses, pillows, etc. etc.

Having a variety of colored tape will help.
An excellent, teen-oriented book on how to make all sorts of cool things--ranging from wallets to neckties--from duct tape. Step-by-step instructions are included.

The "teen-speak" in this book will become uncool soon--perhaps it already is--but otherwise this is an excellent title.
I personally loved this book. I really wanted it ever since I saw it and then bought it. I haven't made many things from this book yet, but I really like it and I love the ideas she comes up with and shares in the book. My favorite are the duct tape flip flops. Sooo kool
I didn't find any of the projects to be particularly exciting. A truly creative person could have come up with most of the variations of the same project themselves, but if you're looking for something to page through, it might be worth the library check-out.
Mellodi Parks
Liked this one. It had a ton more ideas then what I've already picked up from other books. If you're looking to learn something more than a rose or a wallet then this book might be one to learn from. Give it a read!
This book is too hard! I got frustrated with the projects and gave up. Okay, maybe the problem is more with my attitude than the book...
trying to be 'edgy' but succeeds only in being lame and repetitive.
Beth White
Not really a book that had too many things I was interested in trying
Kind of boring.
Eliot added it
Nov 23, 2015
LORRAINE marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Kk marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Susan added it
Apr 03, 2015
Glenda marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Laura Lubak
Laura Lubak marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015