Start by marking “Lexington Connection” as Want to Read:
Lexington Connection

Lexington Connection

Their paths should have never crossed. Diana DeVilbiss, the daughter of a regional crime boss, is in Lexington as a favor to her father. She doesn’t know that the woman she’s hooked up with to pass the time is a cop. Officer Jessica Ann Galbreath is just as ignorant as Diana about their incompatibility, that is, anywhere except in bed.

The passion is like fire—irresistible
Published March 5th 2013 by Bella Books (first published February 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Lexington Connection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lexington Connection

Jeweleye
Aug 17, 2013 Jeweleye rated it really liked it
Diana is in Lexington for the weekend observing a trial as a favor to her crime boss father. Jessie is the local Romeo at the women’s bar—and she’s also a cop. They hook up for a couple of steamy nights. Neither one appears to be looking for anything deeper, but they both find the attraction too strong to resist. A cop and a crime boss’s daughter: What could possibly go wrong?
After the first meeting, Diana keeps finding reasons to go back to Lexington. Jessie never knows when Diana will show up
Lex Kent
Apr 16, 2016 Lex Kent rated it liked it
Shelves: f-f-crime, romance
This book was pretty down the middle for me. The book is about a Drug Czar/crime boss' daughter and her relationship with a cop. The book is divided into 3 sections: Section 1, hot torrid love affair. Section 2, the crime action of the book. Section 3, the wrap-up. The two main characters are just OK. Diana is more likeable, while the cop (Jessica) is annoying and a bit too dumb for me. To be honest, I don't even remember what the main characters looked like or their ages. I don't think the book ...more
W. Gregory Kett
Aug 13, 2015 W. Gregory Kett rated it liked it
This book really left me on a fence. A horrible situation, two oblivious MC's, enough difficulties to fill a warehouse. (maybe two) And it all seemed to be superficial.

The Time Frame of the book is disjointed in the extreme. The only clues as to characters ages were indirect, one is in school at the start so I guessed college aged, but...? Then there are three chapter headings '2 years later', 'eighteen months later' and 'three years later'. Except that only accounts for half of the supposed 15
PJ
Feb 22, 2013 PJ rated it liked it
Interesting book, but a little disjointed. The plot and set-up happens quickly but the books time-frames were somewhat confusing, and that made for vague dialogue at times. I understand it was plot build-up, but it felt like a device and was very obvious ( with-holding details to be revealed later, for example, grew tiresome ). I liked the main characters, the juxtaposition there was fun to read. I was somewhat put off by the cadence of the author, the book is written in an odd narrative tense, ...more
Musa
Jul 22, 2013 Musa rated it liked it
I liked the story about misunderstandings and missed connections, but I found the timeline of this book a bit too jumpy. I even understand it is necessary to do the timline over the years to explain why Diana wanted to save Jessie so much during her kidnapped, but the timeline thing just made it seems like you are watching a movie and fast forwarding it.

Otherwise I enjoyed the book, particularly the section where its only Diana, Margret, Jessie and Julie in the safe house.
Debra Todd
Outstanding

This story hooked me in the first few pages. Wonderfully written, wonderful characters. I can hardly wait to read more by this author.
Miriamiele
Miriamiele rated it it was ok
Oct 19, 2013
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
May 03, 2013
Kristin
Kristin rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2013
Shiki
Shiki rated it it was ok
Jan 04, 2014
Sadie
Sadie rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2013
Jessica Cardott
Jessica Cardott rated it it was ok
Apr 06, 2015
David
David rated it it was ok
Aug 21, 2013
Nolly  Sepulveda
Nolly Sepulveda rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2013
Wildlx
Wildlx rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2013
Jules
Jules rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Dee
Dee rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2014
Arcadian
Arcadian rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2014
Roseanna M. Griffith
Roseanna M. Griffith rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2016
Angela Rash
Angela Rash rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2015
Marie
Marie rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2014
Debra Todd
Debra Todd rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2015
Bib
Bib rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2013
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2015
Jeremy
Jeremy rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2014
RJ
RJ rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2014
Alex Fraser
Alex Fraser rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2015
M.E. Logan has wanted to write all her life, but it wasn’t until retirement that life got out of the way. With all of her life’s varied experiences to draw upon — from charter airlines to universities to high tech — she’s happy telling stories from warm, sunny Florida with two dogs and numerous cats for company.
More about M.E. Logan...