Start by marking “Girls Who Score: Hot Lesbian Erotica” as Want to Read:
Girls Who Score: Hot Lesbian Erotica

Girls Who Score: Hot Lesbian Erotica

Published August 7th 2012 by Cleis Press

To ask other readers questions about Girls Who Score, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girls Who Score

Lucy Felthouse
Feb 11, 2015 Lucy Felthouse rated it really liked it
Girls Who Score is a lesbian erotic anthology with a theme of athletics/sports. Edited by Ily Goyanes, this book also boasts contributions from writers such as Sacchi Green, D. L. King, Delilah Devlin, Shanna Germain, Sinclair Sexsmith, Sommer Marsden, Cheyenne Blue and many more.

The tales have roller derby, soccer, hockey, scuba diving, gym-related sex and lots of other sexy, sweaty sports variety. I really liked the range of stories, showing off the imaginations of the writers incredibly well.
Jean Roberta
Feb 12, 2013 Jean Roberta rated it really liked it
Warning: this anthology is about women athletes who score with women as well as scoring on the field, the track or the rink. Why the warning? Because if you’re a writer like this reviewer, you probably had a love-hate relationship with jocks when you were growing up with your nose in a book. If I’m not mistaken, most of the contributors to this book grew up the same way.

Female athletes seem sexy by definition: strong, graceful, self-confident. In their youth, they seem to be the winners in the u
Angel
Mar 10, 2013 Angel rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: erotica readers, specially women
I finished reading this anthology last night. It is a lesbian erotica collection with a sports and female athletes theme. Jocks do have a prominent presence, so I will admit I was a bit skeptical as jocks are not always my thing. However, there is no need to worry. This anthology features 16 stories by authors presenting tales of various female athletes and the women who admire and crave them, or the female athletes who admire and crave other women. I think readers who enjoy the themes of sports ...more
Nerine Dorman
Apr 13, 2013 Nerine Dorman rated it it was amazing
Hazards of my day job, I’ll bet. Of all the dozens of books that land on my desk for review each year, this was the last I would have chosen to read, but in the spirit of trying something completely different and quite far out of my usual chosen genres, this slim volume provided me with much enjoyment.

Those who know me will understand fully well that I am possibly *the* most unsporty person around. In fact, I absolutely loathe sport with a burning passion that equals my hatred of pink legwarmers
Evanmayhem
Oct 04, 2013 Evanmayhem rated it really liked it
Sporty girls, softball dykes, jocks: a few descriptors of the women who inhabit the stories of Girls Who Score, edited by Ily Goyanes. These athletes get themselves into hot action on and off the field, with a particular fondness for the locker room. Hot sex is going down at roller derby matches, steam rooms and after cheerleading practice. A woman is motivated to continue her boot camp style workout class by a little extra encouragement from the instructor.

In Chairs, when a senior jock pushes a
Erin
Jul 30, 2013 Erin rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, lesbian, erotica
Very good, sexy stories. A little uneven, some of them are not as good as others, but for the most part it is what it says and it's great.

I'd love another volume, I can see this as an anual collection since there are many more sports and stories to work from. I was really hoping for some women's soccer action (What lesbian isn't? They're Goddesses.) so if there's another book I hope we'll get some of that.

Over-all for lesbian sports erotica, this book can't be beat.
Michelle Holmes
May 31, 2013 Michelle Holmes rated it liked it
Some were good. Some were just not my thing.
Kristina Franken
Nov 22, 2012 Kristina Franken rated it it was amazing
Even though they may not get a lot of action on the field after high school and college, girl jocks always manage to see a lot of action off the field. Because female athletes have an easy confidence about them, a natural nonchalance, and usually a killer bod, that draws all kinds of women to them � straight, lesbian, bisexual, curious, questioning, you name it. Women are competitive by nature, whether they play sports or games. Women play hard and love harder. They don’t just score � they keep ...more
Cheyenne Blue
Sep 08, 2012 Cheyenne Blue rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Disclaimer: My story "Run, Jo, Run" is included in this anthology.

A great collection of stories from many well-known names of erotica. I enjoyed the diverse collection of sports portrayed here: boxing, cheerleading, scuba diving, football, gym, ice skatin,g and more.

My personal favourites were "Out and a Bout" a clever tale about the fascinating world of roller derby, and "Hail Mary" for the perfect combination of a story about tennis (my favourite sport) written by one of my favourite writers.

R
Debbie
Mar 31, 2015 Debbie rated it liked it
Disclaimer: I won a copy of this during a Goodreads giveaway, in exchange for a fair and honest review

Erotica written by and for women always seems more sensual, but I found some inconsistency in the level of the stories....but different strokes for different folks.
Ily Goyanes
Apr 27, 2012 Ily Goyanes rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel Kramer Bussel
Rachel Kramer Bussel rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2012
Jordan
Jordan rated it did not like it
Sep 12, 2012
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2012
I
I rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2014
Lee Bauer
Lee Bauer rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2016
Holly
Holly rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
Danni
Danni rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2016
Susie
Susie rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2013
Kani
Kani rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Lori
Lori rated it it was ok
Oct 02, 2012
Brandon
Brandon rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2015
M Thompson
M Thompson rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2016
Aeden
Aeden rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2015
Trina
Trina rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2015
Logan Reimers
Logan Reimers rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Dennis
Dennis rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Ed Ray
Ed Ray rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2015
Harper Bliss
Harper Bliss rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2013
Lesbian Book Club: Ily Goyanes 1 14 Sep 02, 2012 07:37PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add me as a contributor 5 47 May 11, 2012 04:24AM
  • Lesbian Cowboys: Erotic Adventures
  • High Rise: The Complete Collection (High Rise, #1-4)
  • Best Lesbian Romance 2012
  • Dante's Awakening (Vampires of Hollywood #1)
  • Sudden Sex: 69 Sultry Short Stories
  • Cowboy Lust
  • The Mammoth Book of Quick & Dirty Erotica
  • Readerotica Vol. 2: Turning up the Heat
  • Hymnal for Dirty Girls
  • The Lone Hunt (Midnight Hunters, #4)
  • The Gunfighter and The Gear-Head (The Raven Ladies, #1)
  • Veritas
  • Broken Shield
Genius. Moron. Saint. Sinner.
More about Ily Goyanes...