Start by marking “How to Make Your Board Dramatically More Effective, Starting Today: A Board Member's Guide to Asking the Right Questions” as Want to Read:

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Published 2012 by Emerson & Church

Be the first to ask a question about How to Make Your Board Dramatically More Effective, Starting Today

I’ve been fortunate to have spent the last 30 years in service to others. I started my career working with community benefit organizations as a volunteer. I worked my way up through a number of professional staff positions, and now serve organizations big and small that are doing incredible work in their communities through my consulting.

I particularly like to work with organizations that work tog
More about Gayle L. Gifford...
How Are We Doing?: A 1-Hour Guide to Evaluating Your Performance as a Nonprofit Board Meaningful Participation: An Activist's Guide to Collaborative Policy-Making The Essential Fundraising Handbook for Small Nonprofits