Start by marking “Undone By Her Tender Touch (Pregnancy & Passion, #4)” as Want to Read:
Undone By Her Tender Touch (Pregnancy & Passion, #4)

Undone By Her Tender Touch (Pregnancy & Passion #4)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  2,099 ratings  ·  143 reviews
Just one night? Yeah, right.

Now C...more
Published May 1st 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Undone By Her Tender Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undone By Her Tender Touch

Dee
This is the final installment in Ms Banks’ series of Pregnancy & Passion. Cam & Pippa have known each other for a while through their friendship with Cam’s business partners and their Fiancées & wives who are Pippa’s friends. One night they decide to give into their desire for each other and have a one night stand. Unfortunately one of the condoms failed which resulted in life long consequences.

At first Cam was very upset and resistant and we learnt that he had been married before an...more
willaful
This is the last in Banks' "pregnancy and passion" series about four friends and business partners who each accidentally knock someone up. (You have to wonder what brand of condoms they're using.) The last man standing is Cam, aka Mr. Reclusive. Cam has been eyeing Pippa (a friend of his friend's wife) for some time, and when he makes his move, he's brutally honest about the rules:

"I don't do commitment. I need you to understand that if we go to bed together, this is a one-night stand. I won't c...more
Booklover
This was an average read,adored Pippa a lot,Cam was jerk almost till the end of the book,if he would have come out of his fears a little sooner and accepted his feelings for Pippa i would have loved it,also wanted grovelling more.I loved this series:)

Dalia
This is the forth and last installment in the Pregnancy & Passion series.
The story of Cameron and Pippa is a very intense and emotional read.
Cameron has known the worst possible pain. He had lost his wife and son. He swore never to put himself through this pain again. Now he is Mr. I- dont-do-commitment, I-dont- do- love sort of guy.
But when a one- night stand with gorgeous Pippa results in a pregnancy, Cam is living the nightmare all over again. Pippa refuses his offer of marriage. She wa...more
♕Michelle♕
Undone by her Tender Touch
Cameron Cam Hollingsworth and Pippa Laingley
4.5/5 Stars

Undone by her Tender Touch is the fourth and last book of Pregnancy & Passion series by Maya Banks. I really liked this story, Pippa is my favorite heroine in the series, she is very independent, and she says what's on her mind. Cam and Pippa has too much chemistry, I liked the banter with sexual tension. Cam is also very promising, he is a flirt, and also loving and supportive to Pippa. Cam and Pippa had a one...more
Susan
Wow - just wow. I had a feeling Cam's story was going to be pretty incredible and I was right. I could see in the previous books that he was pretty closed off/cynical. When this one started out with him lusting after Pippa I had a feeling it was going to be intense. When he started out their night with the statement that it would be one night only, no contact after, etc, I could see he was setting himself up for the fall. Pippa started out saying he should get over himself, that's all she wanted...more
Saly
This series has been pretty good and I have been waiting for Cam's story since we know the least about him and in the last book he helped screw Devon's head straight when it came to Ashley, sadly this book has to be my least favorite book in the series.

The theme is failed birth-control. Pippa is Ashley's friend and she is in the process of establishing her own store-front cafe and catering business when she gives in to her attraction with Cam and spends one passion filled night with him, agreein...more
MaryReadsRomance
A pretty good Harlequin Desire book - particularly if you like young struggling heroines; rich tragic protective heroes; and moral relationships with angst. Maya Banks, who writes both romance and erotica, excels at writing sensual and romantic sex scenes and lovable characters that elicit reader emotions and pull at the heartstrings.

I have not read the prior 3 books in the series. I may have appreciated this book more had I done so - though I felt this stood well enough on its own as a complet...more
Pınar
Bazı gereksiz davranışlar ve abartılı atılganlıklar olsa da seri içinde en çok bu kitabı beğendim. Hikaye kısalığından dolayı çabuk anlattığından bir hız trenine binmişim gibi hisssettirse de bu kadar çabuk bitirmemi sağlayan da bu. Belki kız fazla rahat ama dobra ve güçlü biri olduğundan hoşuma gitti. Seviyorum demesini de biliyor çekip gitmesini de. Cam'ın söylediklerinden sonra başka biri olsa ağlayıp zırlardı. Olumsuzlukları olsa da sevdim ben Pippa'yı (:
Silverana
This one and the second one were full of the most heartache. The heroine was as strong as the hero, probably more, making the story so much more fun. There was definitely an exchange of many funny words between the two. I especially liked how the heroine was so adamant at the end regarding the hero but so full of love for him that he was able to breakthrough to her. This was another great read by Maya Banks.
Rain ~miss kinky knickers~
Another nice, nothing-special story, in this nice, nothing-special series.
What can I say? I love Maya Banks' style, so I'll read her book even knowing in advance it won't be something exactly new, challenging or brilliant.

It's... nice. Cute. That's all.
Anyway, there are much worse ways to spend a couple of hours, I suppose.
Heather
I am not a fan of the pregnancy trope in romance novels. I don’t get all warm and fuzzy, and I’m not big on pregnancy being the reason behind the one-night stand continuing, etc. I loved all the books in the series individually, but this one (and Ashley’s) are my favorite. That being said, I do think (and this isn’t just my anti-pregnancy feelings) that all the titles having a pregnancy felt like a bit too much of the same thing. They’re worth reading, but I would definitely split them up so you...more
Guilty Pleasures
This review posted on Guilty Pleasures

4.5 Stars

Undone By Her Tender Touch is book four in Maya Banks' Pregnancy and Passion series. In the series all four guys are friends, who are for the most part arrogant, rich playboys. At one point or another throughout the series I wanted to slap all of them except Cam. Cam grabbed my attention in book one of the series because even though all four guys were jerks, there seemed to be more to Cam's "jerkiness" than just being a conceited, I want it my way a...more
Jess
I read this book not realizing that it was actually the fourth book in a series, oops. Once a few other characters were mentioned I began to get the feeling that maybe I missed something but it didn't affect my understanding of the story. It actually just made me want to go back and read the others in the series! So while it won't hurt you to read this book as a stand alone, it would probably be beneficial to start the series from the beginning.

Cam is adamant about not having any strings between...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Note:I am not seeing this book as a typical Harlquin but as a book that wants to give a message to readers.

Her happiness or sadness has a direct bearing on my own.

Undone by Her Tender Touch is a very nice story and it has a message for the readers.The message is:Never leave the demons from your past to affect your future.

The book proves that past might destroy the future and that people sometimes get a second chance to find happiness.Of course I might be a fool and think that's what Maya Banks w...more
Lynda

Maya Banks is one of those authors I discovered in the last year or so, and have been hooked ever since. Her stories, no matter how long or short, tend to be sexy stories full of emotion, heartbreak and happy ever afters, and, really...isn't that what every good romance should contain? I don't know how she does it, either. She has an astonishing list of books she has released, and I see no sign of her slowing her pace, and thank the gods.

One thing you need...more
Christina
The final installment of the series is my favorite, tied along with Rafael & Bryony's story. I LOVED both the heroine & hero. Pippa is a strong woman with fire, passion, intelligence, a smart mouth, and a complete girly side full of the mushy stuff. She is my favorite in this series. She was full of confidence & unwilling to settle for less than she deserved from the very beginning and consistently throughout the story, unlike the other heroines in the series. She was honest, blunt,...more
Christa Simpson
Feb 10, 2013 Christa Simpson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Christa by: Amy Sheehan
Shelves: favorites
This is my first review on Goodreads and so I'm excited to say that I tried a new author on for size and loved her. After my sister insisted how much I would enjoy a Maya Banks romance I finally gave in and read this story. I was unsure whether starting at the final book of the series was a smart idea, but I loved it and I'm not sure that I would have felt the same after reading the first three in the series.

So basically the story went as follows: Boy meets girl. Boy wants girl. Boy tells girl h...more
Kathy Davie
Fourth and last in the Pregnancy & Passion romance series revolving around four business partners who are also friends. The couple focus is on Pippa Laingley and Cameron Hollingsworth.

My Take
It's okay. A very typical Harlequin romance with loving, caring friends and an idiot man.

I do like Banks' premise in this story: Never settle for less and don't be afraid to go after what you want. If only she hadn't also thrown in the clichés in which Pippa changes her mind so easily and quickly. Sure,...more
D.C.
ABOUT THE BOOK: Just one night? Yeah, right. Pippa Laingley should have known better. When an unplanned evening of passion with Cameron Hollingsworth results in unplanned pregnancy, she's at a crossroads. She knew going in that the enigmatic entrepreneur had built a fortress around his feelings. What she's just discovered is that he's loved and lost before—wife and child. Tragically.
Now Cam stands to lose it all again. If he lets Pippa get too close. If he pushes her away with loveless arrangeme...more
Nicole
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2012/05/11/...

When I first read Pippa in Tempted by her Innocent Kiss, I was excited to get her full story. While I absolutely loved Pippa to death, I was not a fan of her hero. At all.

Pippa is trying to get her business off the ground with the meager savings she has and the desire to success. After she spends on very steamy night with Cam, she figured life would go back to normal. That is until Cam calls to tell her that one of the condom...more
Tia
I've been waiting for this book, out of all the guys introduced in the series, I felt more of a connection with Cam. Although it doesn't give much background information, Cam was married before and had a newborn son. Both Cam's wife and son died, leaving him alone and miserable until he meets Pip. Although Cam doesn't embrace his feelings for Pippa because he is scared to lose her and his baby whom she is pregnant with.

Cam has a lot of issues he over comes in this novel, it was a really good re...more
Tawnya
Cam was a complete jerk from the beginning. One of those men that thought if they kept everyone pushed away life would be fine. Pippa proved to him otherwise, sweeping in and knocking him of his feet and never taking a back seat. This was a really good book. I recommend this and all Maya Banks books.
KatieV
I never planned to read this last installment of the series, as I didn't find the couple too interesting. It was better than I expected. The heroine was not afraid to call the brooding hero on his BS. Nice extended grovel at the end.
Amanda Sheila
Aaaargh! *pacing back and forth*

Pippa's pregnant and Cam's not ready to built a commitment. But what should they do? So they try to be friend and face the reality together. But day by day, inside Pippa's heart, love for Cam grew. What will Cam do when he find out?

It's been a while since I read Maya Banks's pregnancy series and I just realized I missed it so much! The angst, the heartbreak.. Argh!

Very typical of Banks--that I love the most, the story's about wounded Hero who reject the heroine...more
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Pippa and Cam have been attracted to each other for awhile, they fall into bed, have a really good time, and then go their seperate ways. Then Cam discovers one of the condoms broke and Pippa discovers she's pregnant. Cam has done this once before and it didn't end well, so he is overwhelming an already overwhelmed Pippa with his bossy and intrusive ways. Spending more and more time together, relying on each other, letting go of the past, and discovering love make it so they become a family. Gre...more
Rizky
Novel pertama penulis yang kubaca, walaupun ini seri terakhir dari "Pregnancy Passion" tapi tidak harus membaca seri sebelumnya untuk bisa membaca dan menikmati novel ini.

Novel ini mengisahkan tentang Pippa dan Cameron, dua orang yang karena gairah yang menggebu-gebu akhirnya melakukan percintaan semalam. Tanpa mereka sadari, bahwa salah 1 pelindung yang Cameron gunakan ternyata sobek dan berpotensi menyebabkan "sesuatu yang sama sekali mereka tidak inginkan". Ya, mereka tidak terlalu saling men...more
ѕєяєηιтι
2,5 Maya Banks - Tendeki Kıvılcım

Maalesef tam bir hayalkırıklığına uğradım bu kitapta halbuki ne çok beklentim vardı..

Pippa'nın o atılgan tavırları erkekten bekleyeceğimiz tavırlar belki ondanda fazla olan bence bayağlığa kaçan haraketlerinden hiç hoşlanmadım. Cam desen onun tavırları geçmişte ne olursa olsun benden anlayış bulamadı sevemedim kısacası neden böyle olduki:((
Cyn Mistress Kitty
This was a very nice end to this series with Cam's story. Poor Cam, he sure went through a lot of heartache. He and Pippa had a lot to overcome but I thought everything ended very nicely. It was good to see everyone together at the end. Good series.

***I received this as an ARC from NetGalley***
Susan (susayq ~)
This was perfect for me! Just angsty enough to keep me turning the pages (and hating on Cam) and a GREAT grovel scene towards the end :D Of course, the lovin' was hot too ;) A nice finish to this series.
The World of Maya...: * 4.Undone by Her Tender Touch 8 24 Nov 22, 2013 09:15AM
  • Caroselli's Christmas Baby (The Caroselli Inheritance #1)
  • Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1)
  • The Twelve Nights of Christmas
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2 & Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir
  • The Heir from Nowhere
  • Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3)
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies
  • To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd, #3)
  • Deserving of His Diamonds?
  • More Than One Night
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
  • What Lies Beneath
  • The Sabbides Secret Baby
  • A Mistake, a Prince and a Pregnancy
  • Craving Beauty (Silhouette Desire, #1667)
  • The Ruthless Caleb Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #2)
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.
More about Maya Banks...
Rush (Breathless, #1) Fever (Breathless, #2) Burn (Breathless, #3) Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) The Darkest Hour (KGI, #1)