Start by marking “Play With Me at Noon” as Want to Read:
Play With Me at Noon

Play With Me at Noon

Tina needs to feel desirable again and invites five different men in five days to “play” with her - The Construction Worker, The Executive, The Virgin, The Biker, and the Kink. The sex is AMAZING, but what she really desires is to reconnect with her husband. The twist at the end will renew your faith that true love can conquer all.

Join Tina on her five-day sexapade in this
Published April 5th 2012 by Red Phoenix (Smashwords)

To ask other readers questions about Play With Me at Noon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Play With Me at Noon

A.R. Von
Jun 16, 2012 A.R. Von rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully written, short, sweet, erotic and surprising read. Red has amazed me at every turn with her vivid imagination and colorful characters. This is (I just looked to make sure) the 26th work I've read by her and have not been disappointed yet (LOVE IT!)

Tina and Gary's marriage is what you call on "rocky grounds". Their marriage has become sexless and that's just not acceptable! Every woman (and man) needs to feel loved and desired (especially from their partner). Tina makes a list of 5
Jwezi
Apr 27, 2012 Jwezi rated it it was amazing
I dunno what to say!!!

I'm in complete awe reading this short but funny,sexy and steamy read!!!

I was intrigued by the title and the description and it was free from smashwords that is why i read it.

It was about Tina, she invited 5 different guys for five days. Each guys have different personalities and different ways to have sex with her.

Tina was a woman who wants to prove something with her husband.

But I was completely shocked with the ending. I was very happy seeing one of my favorite poems at
Marla
Jan 22, 2013 Marla rated it it was amazing
This book is delicious! Perfect for couples who want to spice up their love life.
A great erotic story with a surprising ending!! From the start till the end you get so many hot ideas for new ways to play!
Anyone who wants to enjoy a good written, hot, erotic, story will go nuts with it!
The unique writing of Red Phoenix makes this a sexy hot book that you just can't put down. You cannot but love this book!
Felicia
Sep 19, 2012 Felicia rated it it was amazing
What an enchanting read! This short funny erotic read brings to light that adding a little something extraordinary to an ordinary marriage can make all the difference in the world! Red Phoenix has saved the day again well in this case saved 5 days! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!!!
Donna Baldwin
Jun 29, 2012 Donna Baldwin rated it it was amazing
this is a great read and when your done the ending is great - if you read it let me know what you think. I do not want to give anything away.
Judy
Apr 07, 2013 Judy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What a great steamy story with an ending that I did not expect.
Jacque
Sep 24, 2013 Jacque rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, red-phoenix
What a fun way to play…5 different fantasies, 5 different nooners. Definitely gives me ideas. It’s a quick read but so much fun. Another great book by Red Phoenix! She really has a way to create a story that can be read alone or shared as between couple. I would recommend this to anyone and what a great ending!
Arlyn
May 06, 2015 Arlyn rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
I wasn't sure what to think of the female protagonist after the first two "play with me" scenes in the book but I kept an open mind and read on. Knowing that the author's main characters are typically good-hearted (if a lttle off-center), I decided to just read it through and let the story unfold in the fashion in which it was intended. The ending didn't disappoint.
Lisa
Aug 02, 2014 Lisa rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f, 06-mf-read
A short book which took less than a hour to read.
I struggled to know what rating to give the book. It would have been higher except for a couple of things.
I guessed what was happening after the first page, mainly because there are no condoms used and that the Biker actually left love bites.
A good read though.
Lale
Jan 24, 2013 Lale rated it it was amazing
Another hot story from Red Phoenix. This is a story about a women who has sex with 5 different guys over the course of 5 days. I enjoyed reading this story, what I liked most was the descriptions of the guys and that all the encounters were different yet all still very hot. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading super hot erotica.
Denice
Mar 08, 2014 Denice rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

I really enjoyed this story. All of the stories I have read by Red Phoenix have kept me coming back for more. They all are different and have brought out several sides to Red. I can not wait to see what she comes up with next.
Tonie
Nov 20, 2013 Tonie rated it it was amazing
I was not sure I was really gonna like a married women cheating on her husband but I have read many of Red Phoenix stories. I took the chance. It was an easy read with thought and planning. You should give it a chance you won't be disappointed.
Deborah Perry
Jul 14, 2015 Deborah Perry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon
Such an inspiring read!! I loved the book from start to finish. The story line is intriguing and the ending is positively stellar! You will not be disappointed in this awesome read!!!
Karry
Dec 28, 2012 Karry rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic!!! It gives us hope that with a bit of creativity we can make it through!!! Loved this story!!
Kayla Eklund
May 07, 2014 Kayla Eklund rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-authors
This was an unconventional, yet fun story. It teaches couples how to regain that spark that they had at the beginning of their marriage. I must admit, I did not see the ending coming.
Christine
Aug 14, 2013 Christine rated it it was amazing
How exciting to meet all these guys for a noon quickie! Tina had a great 5 days until her husband Gary confronts her. The biker and the waiter were my favorite afternoon delights.
Kanella
Sep 16, 2013 Kanella rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-ebooks
At first I wasn't sure about this story. The no condom use and cheating bothered me....but I ended up loving it.
Savannah S
Savannah S rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was ok
Oct 17, 2012
Hasana
Hasana rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2015
Casandra
Casandra rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2013
Connie
Connie rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2012
Blesha
Blesha rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2013
Emassey
Emassey rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2012
MLBC
MLBC rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2016
Tracy
Tracy rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2014
Allison
Allison rated it it was ok
Apr 29, 2013
After-dusk
After-dusk rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2013
Colleen Summers
Colleen Summers rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Phoenix Rising (Phoenix, #1)
  • All Of Her (Fantasy Heights, #4)
  • The Wicked Wives Playbook
  • Kinked Sober: An Erotic BDSM Novel of Recovery
  • Watching Sin (Fetish & Fantasy #1)
  • The 18th Floor
  • Getting Down to Business
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Undercover (The Surgical Strike Unit, #0.5)
  • Lost Desires (Cravings #0.5)
  • Good Enough to Share (Good Enough #1)
  • Deep: An Erotic Romance
  • Utterly Sluttily
  • Making Him Want It
  • Pet (Billionaire's Pet #1-3)
  • A Date with a Dom (Trust in Me, #3.5)
  • Take Your Pleasure
  • The Alien King and I
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning erotica author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission. She has won 8 reader choice awards for her various novels. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.

"I heart my fans!" ~Red

For the Latest News, sign up for Red's newsletter! redphoenix69.com/newsletter-signup

To join
More about Red Phoenix...