Singled Out (Single Girls, #2)

Singled Out (Single Girls #2)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Single Girls micro trilogy, book two

NOTE: This is a very short story, equal to appx 38 printed pages

Brittany’s short-lived fling with the insanely hot Wyatt left her seething, despite still liking him. Since he barely glances her way anymore, going to prom alone seems far better than going with some loser. But Brittany's well-intentioned friends haven’t given up on Wyatt,...more
Published August 8th 2012 by Crush Publishing (first published April 25th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Singled Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Singled Out

Secrets of the Realm by Bev StoutThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsThe Lance Temptation by Brenda  MaxfieldA Bite's Tale by Veronica BladeSomething Witchy This Way Comes by Veronica Blade
Clean Reads
14th out of 269 books — 184 voters
The Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings by Edgar Allan PoeThe Complete Stories and Poems by Edgar Allan PoeThe Martian Chronicles by Ray BradburyLife is a Circus Run by a Platypus by Allison HawnThe Complete Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Best Short Stories
61st out of 738 books — 612 voters

More lists with this book...

Char (1RadReader59)
This is a YA THREE BOOK SERIES I wanted to read before I allowed my 11 yr. Old soon to be 12 yr. Old who is an advanced reader might like. I would say most definitely. This is the second book in the series & I already love the wholesomeness of the friends, the types of parties they have (no alcohol & curfews), & talking out conflicts. Highly recommend to YA. I have to say I really enjoyed the storyline & characters too.
Megan
Singled Out follows Brittany's story of her friends' search for her Prom date. Though Brittany is reluctant, she becomes drawn to her ex-boyfriend whom betrayed her trust a year ago. Or did he?

If you're the type that likes short, sweet romances, then this is the trilogy for you. The second is just as good as the first, and maintains the relatable characters through the whole series. Give it a try :)
April Cosgrove
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! Great short which continues the story from "Single-handed". LOVE the characters, especially Wyatt. The girls are such great friends. This story is so real and its easy to get invested in the characters! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Susan Hatler
This is a super sweet story about falling in love, the pains and pitfalls of jealousy, and learning to be open and say what you really feel. Adorable.
Tifferz
Singled Out is a fun YA read. It was just the escape I needed for the day! Brittany is a typical teen who still likes Wyatt but does not want to admit it. I think her friends have it right and want to help even when Brittany does not want the help. I really liked this story and it was like going back to high school. I hope you like it as well. I am excited to read book 3 Single Minded. I really like the three friends and seeing how things work out for each girl!

Claire Taylor
Single Girls: Book Two.

The same characters remain, and this short follows Brittany as the girls decide it’s her turn to get a date for the prom. Just as with Single-handed, this book is enjoyable, cute, reminds you of teenage love and a quick read.

Can’t wait for Laynie’s turn in book three 
Donna
So this is a continuation (sort of) of the story from Book One, this time focusing on a different girl in the same circle of friends. I liked that. What I didn't like was Brittany. She was annoying, bitchy and generally unlikeable. She dragged the whole thing down.
Ann Herrick
A quick, sweet story. Perfect for when you just want to "get away from it all" for an hour or so with a short, fun read.
Loverlypurple
very cute YA short story.
Bai Rit
Bai Rit marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Mayren Covarrubias
Mayren Covarrubias marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Dawn Marie Schulte
Dawn Marie Schulte marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Abby Self
Abby Self marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Charlotte Lemke
Charlotte Lemke marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Traci
Traci marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Brain candy. Cleansing your reading palate one book at a time.

Veronica Blade lives in Southern California with her husband and children. By day she runs the family business, but each night she slips away to spin her tales. She writes stories about young adults to relive her own childhood and to live vicariously through her characters. Except her heroes and heroines lead far more interesting lives...more
More about Veronica Blade...
My Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) From Fame to Shame A Bite's Tale (A Furry Fable) Single-Handed (Single Girls, #1)