Start by marking “United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)” as Want to Read:
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  13,762 ratings  ·  1,564 reviews
Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before th ...more
Published September 17th 2013 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about United We Spy, please sign up.

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Charity Kelly I freaked out when I found out that she was going to burn down Gallagher Academy. I cried when I found out. I loved it when she died. I have wanted…moreI freaked out when I found out that she was going to burn down Gallagher Academy. I cried when I found out. I loved it when she died. I have wanted her to die since the beginning of this book.(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Maria Sales
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareRequiem by Lauren OliverThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadUnravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
YA Novels of 2013
31st out of 1,523 books — 10,304 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareUnited We Spy by Ally CarterPerfect Scoundrels by Ally CarterRequiem by Lauren Oliver
Reasons to Look Forward to 2013
3rd out of 498 books — 1,103 voters

More lists with this book...

Lara
Instructions:
Step 1 . Enjoy your reading (this book was so good I expect you to get of your derriere and run through hail or snow to purchase United We Spy and not do anything else until you finish).
Step 2 Read until your eyes aren't inside your head anymore. Make sure you're more curious about the end of United We Spy than your eyelids are curious about your bottom lashes

(Who needs sleep when there's an unfinished Ally Carter book? Is there a greater time waste?)
Step 3 Finish book
Kimberly
Dec 12, 2012 Kimberly marked it as to-read
I. Can. Not. Wait.

Why?

I AM CRAVING beyond my wildest hopes for:

* Zach & Cammie extraordinarily romantic original and crazy moments in obscene scary and potentially dangerous situations. Because, well, that's just awesome.
* An epilogue of promise of Zach & Cammie's happily-ever-after, a proposal would be very nice, even if just for the sake of assuring my mental stability
*(I know there's .000000000000000001% chance, but: Cammie's dad's 'remains' to show up in the lab as 'not his' and th
Hannah
2013?! Please let this be true!!!

I probably should be sad that this is going to be the last book but really I am just happy that I am going to finally know the ending and I won't forget the majority of what happened in the rest of the series while I wait. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the series and I probably will be a little sad when it comes out but the fact is I'm just getting to the point where I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS :D

This isn't going to be anything like my "review" for
Elevetha
"The sixth—and final—Gallagher Girls novel. Look for it in September later this year." - Ally Carter

description

Can we please, please, please get some protective Zach scenes? Dammit.

Cover!!! A COVER!!! And a TITLE!!!! AND a description!! *faints*
Liz
4.5/5

United We Spy was a brilliant conclusion to the Gallagher Girls series, and though I really enjoyed reading it, it kind of made me a little bit sad, because I had to say goodbye to one of my favourite series. I'm really going to miss Gallagher Academy and Cammie and Zach and Macey and Bex and Liz and I really don't know what I'm going to do now it's over. I guess on to waiting for Heist Society #4 and Embassy Row #1!

Like Out of Sight, Out of Time, United We Spy was darker than the other boo
Angela (:
TEASER!

It was dark when the jet finally landed. I’m sure I must have slept on the long ride over the Atlantic, but I didn't really remember. I just stared out the window: watching, thinking, waiting for something, but what, I didn't know.

On the tarmac, Agent Townsend whispered something to Abby, then squeezed her hand and kissed her softly when he didn't think we were watching. But we’re Gallagher Girls. To tell you the truth, we are always watching.

Abby let him go, her eyes a little misty. And
Lucille
May 22, 2013 Lucille marked it as to-read
I only want to know one thing: When is Zach and Cammie going to get married?!

Omg. That cover and blurb. I assure you guys, tears will be shed when I finish this.
Aiashine
Is this really the last?
Ally Carter really
SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY??????????????

I can't say goodbye to Gallagher Girls yet :( but i do think this is not the last but i want to be this the la
Karn
After I read the 5th Gallagher Girls book, I started having dreams about what could happen in the sixth one. I had the dreams non-stop for two weeks, and I think I know who Zack's father is. I found all the clues to why I think that, but it's just a hunch. Either way, here's what I want to happen in the book. I want for Cams dad to come back. I know she went to his grave, but what if it's miraculously not his body in the grave. So, I also really want Zack and Cammie to get married or a least in ...more
Gabs

This is me finding out it won't come out until later 2013! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!! Need...Gallagher...girls!

description

Honestly, the series had just gotten even more AWESOME!!!! And Zach, (WHO IS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN JOSH) had just successfully stolen my heart! And...Ugh! I just need it soo badly!!! Why must you do this to us, Ally Carter?! Double Crossed is my only consolation!

Ruby (Feed Me Books Now)
May 16, 2013 Ruby (Feed Me Books Now) marked it as to-read
I'M SO EXCITED I'M LIKE THIS PIECE OF JELLY!!! :D :D :D

Okay, I'm just gonna switch off fangirling mode for the time being...

*switches ginormous lever*

This book is going to be awesome, I can tell… I mean, this series just keeps getting better and better! Oh and we're gonna see more Zach... which is an added bonus! Oh, and who else thinks (after reading Double Crossed) they're gonna bump into Kat in Rome????? :) Now back to fangirling mode...

*switches ginormous lever back again*

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Z
Gaby
AHHHHHHH the end of the last one left me like
[image error]
GIFSoup

but now that I'm waiting AGAIN I'm like
[image error]
GIFSoup

I need more Zach!!!
funny gifs
♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties
From this point on, I will always split my life into two sections: before and after I read this book.

BEFORE

Fangirling

ERMAGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S A COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September, you can't come fast enough.

swoon

Book: I want you NOW. I NEED you!!!

Darn... If anyone happens to have a time machine handy it would be much appreciated.

AFTER

I am speechless.

A hysterical, speechless mess.

I have been follow
Carmen
A beautiful end to a terrific series that has accompanied me throughout the years. It makes me sad to to see it go, but happy to see how it ended. A series I will forever love and cherish.

HOOOOOLY EFFING BEEPING BLEEP.

THE COVER IS AMAZING.
****
ZACH <3

I cannot wait- part of me is sad to know this series is ending, the other part, (The Gallagher Girl in me) IS THRILLED to the final showdown.

But.. as long as Zach is there, and he and Cammie ends up together, it's all good.

Hmm, if Josh returns, th
Ginni
Dec 20, 2013 Ginni is currently reading it
Things that will could happen in the Sixth and last :( Gallagher Girls book :
(A list by Ginni Ann Morgan, probability equations done by Elizabeth Sutton)

1. Someone very important is going to die. Ex. Mr. Solomon... Probability: 9/10

2. There is going to be a huge Gallagher Girls vs. Circle of Cavan War. Probability: 8/10

3. There will be a final Josh-Zach battle. Probability: 9/10 (Go team ZACH!!!)

4. More memories of 'Summer-Cammie' time will be remembered (forced to remember). Probability: 6/10

Alyssa
I hope it comes out soon, can't wait to see what happens with Cam. First going into the series I thought it was going to childish and just a bunch of teenage girls with spy equipment, but it's way better then that.

Now I really want to go to Gallegher Academy. Just let that sink into your head. It's a boarding school (i have a thing for boarding schools) that teaches you 100's of foreign languages how to use guns, scale buildings and a bunch of fighting techniques. Not AP calculus but a school t
Julianna Helms
I CAN'T DO THIS.

I literally cried when I saw this cover. I HAVE NEVER CRIED AT A COVER.

NEVER.

Cammie--just, oh just look her! She's graduating! I can't believe it. And the pink/mauve!

Backstory: This series is what propelled me into the book world. After I fell in love with the first book years back, I saw that Ally would be at the RT Convention that was near me, so I went to meet her. And there was so many authors, and I got so many free books, and afterwards I devoured everything, got involved
Nhi Vo
Finished this a while ago. Review to come.

OMG!!! 2013!??? SERIOUSLY!!! D':

EDIT: so i just read GG5 again. Sigh...2013 just can't come soon enough. And I wish Josh would appear in GG6!

Edit: came back to check on it again...and there's no official released date. *sobs quietly in corner*

Belle Cordelia
Was this a good book? Yeah... it was okay. Was it a good end to a series? No. I wish I liked it, but I really didn't. I'll write more for this review later, but right now I'm just wallowing in the sadness of one of my favorite book series ending unsatisfactorily.

THE REST OF THE REVIEW (WARNING, VERY NEGATIVE);
Now for some things that happened way too many times in this book

1. Blood running into Cammie's eyes

2. Cammie and Zach kissing "hard and fast"

3. People saying, "Don't play coy with me"

Kit Kat
SabirinaLolipop
When i first saw the cover:
Its finally here

When i realized it was the last BOOK:

Its the last book

When Camie calls Zack her boyfriend:

When a Zammie moment happens:

description

When some tell me to stop reading or "go to sleep"

description

UPDATE

(view spoiler)
Amanda
Jan 18, 2013 Amanda marked it as to-read

Ahhhh!!! How am I supposed to wait an ENTIRE year for this book?? The ending to this book is going to be really bitter sweet. Bitter because I have followed these books for a very long time now, and will be very sad to see them end :(. And sweet because they're over! I will know what happens to Cammie, the rest of the Gallagher Girls, and Zach (oh Zach)

Pros and Cons of Waiting for GG6
CONS:
1. Waiting! WHY??? Really, I was never a patient person, but this is pretty agonizing. Every day is one day
Rachel (Miss Perfection)
Wow. I can't believe that this series is over. It's done. Finite. Wow.

I had high expectations for this novel, and I was not disappointed at all. This final book was fantastic. There was humor, romance, and everything required for an awesome book! This story was so well-written. You can clearly see how much the characters have grown since the first book. This book has non-stop action. One minute they are tracking down the Circle members, the next they're fugitives, then they are busting people ou
Ellie
Dec 19, 2012 Ellie marked it as to-read
I agree with you, Kimberly (didn't know if it would be obvious or not about who I was referring to...anyway). Ally Carter: WRITE FASTER!!!!!! Must. Have. Next. Book. NOW!!!!!! P.S. Zaaaach... Just saying

2013. Is. So. Bloody (hey, Bex). Far. Away. 2222222000000011111113333333!!!!!!!!!! And even though it's almost January, that doesn't mean anything! The book is coming out in, like, FALL!!!! Come on!!!

Books should come out in January. It's so annoying: yay! The book is coming out in 2013.
But it's
Jen Calonita
Everything I've ever wanted in a YA series finale. Kudos to Ally Carter for giving us Gallagher Girls what we want while adding all the twists and thrills we were looking for. You will not be disappointed--don't miss the short story in the B&N exclusive! Loved.
Medeja
Apr 24, 2012 Medeja marked it as to-read
oh yeah. let me just die waiting for 2013. -.-
little machines
Nov 15, 2014 little machines marked it as series-lost-interest
Oh my god I need you. D: *grabby hands*
Ciara Jane Roncales
Oh My God! I love the title and most especially the cover!

I. Can't. Wait!

But I have to wait until September 17th 2013?!?!?!

REALLY! But I seriously think it's worth the wait. Now that they know who their real enemy is (courtesy of Cammie). Plus, I am really intrigued of the relationship of Cammie - Zach (I am really freaked out in guessing their real status) and Macey - Preston (Now that Preston is a potential enemy.)

Double plus, I really want to know the connection of Cammie's report (Book One
Tiff at Mostly YA Lit
Review:
I'm doing a different kind of review for United We Spy because this is the very last book in the six-book, wildly popular Gallagher Girls series, and to try to summarize the plot at this point is like the time I was out of town when the Lost finale came out, and I ended up watching it with four other people who had never seen the show, and they kept asking questions during the show, and basically it just ended with me saying, "NO, it is not possible to summarize in five sentences" and "NO
Howdy YAL
Sep 18, 2013 Howdy YAL rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: For USA (TV Network) Fans
To see full review click to visit Howdy YAL!

My name is Cammie Morgan and I used to be a spy errr....spy student.

Oops, wrong character and wrong program.

Sort of.

Honestly though, Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls series has evolved into an episode of Burn Notice if it had Covert Affairs slightly dumber baby.

That's not entirely a bad thing.

In a lot of ways it breathed life into what otherwise had a tendency to be a rather fluff oriented YA series with the mentions of spies in there for the pitching pur
Josh or Zach 10 46 21 hours, 51 min ago
The woman from the circus 9 129 May 27, 2014 06:50AM
If you are a Fang...: United We Spy 1 5 Apr 05, 2014 07:24AM
Gallagher Girls a...: United We Spy 60 104 Oct 28, 2013 04:33PM
Gallagher Academy...: United We Spy 12 40 Oct 12, 2013 05:12AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: United We Spy ----> September 19th 45 42 Oct 10, 2013 06:24AM
  • Down to the Wire (The Specialists, #2)
  • Killer Spirit (The Squad, #2)
  • Going Rogue (Also Known As, #2)
  • Two Lies and a Spy (Two Lies and a Spy, #1)
  • The Body at the Tower (The Agency, #2)
  • School Spirits (School Spirits, #1)
  • A Girl Named Digit (Digit, #1)
  • Wish You Were Eyre (The Mother-Daughter Book Club #6)
  • Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles, #3)
  • Prep School Confidential (Prep School Confidential, #1)
  • Untold (The Lynburn Legacy, #2)
  • The Darkness Dwellers (Kiki Strike, #3)
  • A Farewell to Charms (Princess for Hire, #3)
  • Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)
  • I'm So Sure (The Charmed Life, #2)
Ally Carter is a writer living and working in the Midwest. She loved school so much she kept going...and going...and going...until finally she had to graduate. Now she has degrees from Oklahoma State University and Cornell University and a house and a job and other very grown-up things.

Her life is either very ordinary or the best deep-cover legend ever. She'd tell you more, but...well...you know..
More about Ally Carter...
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) Heist Society (Heist Society, #1) Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2) Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3) Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4)

“What is a Gallagher Girl?
She's a genius, a scientist, a heroine, a spy... a Gallagher Girl is whatever she wants to be.”
161 likes
“You should have had the decency to die when you needed to."
“Sorry,” I admitted. “I’ve been going through a bit of a rebellious streak. I swear it’s almost over.”
116 likes