Start by marking “Живая книга” as Want to Read:
Живая книга

Живая книга

4.44  ·  Rating Details ·  14,902 Ratings  ·  1,469 Reviews
Эрве Тюлле - один из популярнейших детских авторов в Европе. Мы рады представить его первую книгу, изданную в России - "Живую книгу".
В этой книге нет персонажей. Нет голограмм или наклеек. Она изготовлена без применения сложных материалов. Она не имеет запаха, не зажигается, не звучит. Это всего-навсего Волшебная книга, которую можно читать 10 раз, 20 и 50 - и каждый раз
Published 2010 by Клевер-Медиа-Групп

To ask other readers questions about Живая книга, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Живая книга

Betsy
Mar 09, 2011 Betsy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When we talk about interactive picture books we’re usually talking about pop-up books or tactile books with fuzzy/bumpy details. When we talk about picture books that break down the fourth wall, we’re usually talking about titles that approach the reader directly with a narrative like The Monster at the End of This Book or Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus or Can You Make a Scary Face So where do we slot the little French import Press Here by Herve Tullet? Interactive but also reliant on the pa ...more
Lisa Vegan
Apr 12, 2011 Lisa Vegan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all beginning readers and even younger children who know a bit about colors & counting
I was pressed to read this book. Ha! I wasn’t expecting to like it but I ended up loving it.

It’s very clever. I like that children’s/readers’ actions “write the book” and that it’s an enjoyable activity, and that it helps young kids with fine motor skills, and counting skills and with learning colors, and directions (left, right, up, down). As readers follow the directions, it will seem to them that they are creating what’s on the next page. What a great idea!

This is a very entertaining, intera
Rana Heshmati
Jan 23, 2017 Rana Heshmati rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Rana by: Masoomeh Tavakoli
ما با شهرکتاب مرکزی مثل کتابخانه رفتار میکنیم. این را دیدیم و همانجا با حانیه و ستاره و آرمینا نشستیم و خواندیمش (در واقع بازی کردیم!) و نمیتوانید تصور کنید که چقدر به ما خوش گذشت! ...more
Kelly
May 24, 2011 Kelly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A dot is such a simple thing. A simple thing that turns into something magically fun in this marvelous new book by Hervé Tullet.

Tullet combines simple, colorful dots with simple, clear directions for a book bound to lead to interactive fun.

Things to love about this book: (not all of which are the usual sorts of things I talk about in reviews)

1. Its size. It is square (8-3/4" x 8-3/4").

2. Its cover. Its cover is made of good stiff cardboard of the sort used to make board books.

3. Its pages. They
Masoomeh Tavakoli
تنها بدی اش این بود که به جای سه سالگی در سی سالگی به دستم رسید! :)
Melody
Jan 31, 2013 Melody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this brilliant little book. It asks the reader to do something to a colored dot (press here, rub gently & etc.) and when the page is turned, it appears that the reader's action has changed the illustration. It's a lovely concept, and moreover, it's just plain fun to do. I have seen toddlers and preschoolers loving it at the library, I've read it with K-3 kids, and just last weekend talked to a 9 year-old who loved it as much as I do. That's not counting the adults I know who have to ...more
Coach D
Very nice present from cousins! Unfortunately, the page where all of the dots fall to one side made us very sad for some reason. We'll come back to this one.
Leslie
Press Here is magical—and a delight for any age. The daughter, who is not only a very cool tween, but a TAG reader of books well-above her age, was seen the other day on the floor of the Library with Hervé Tullet’s Press Here, a rather simple looking pre-school interactive book—at least, that is what I thought when I saw it. We were at the “Lucky Day” shelves of the Juvenile Section. I figured the book had been mistakenly shelved. It may have been, but Natalya was pressing and shaking and blowin ...more
Scope
Mar 21, 2011 Scope rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
Over time, I’ve prattled on and on about the elements that make for quality kids’ books. Memorable characters, beautiful artwork, compelling plot, and so on and so forth. Today, let’s get more basic than that. What about a book you can hand to almost any kid and it would make them smile? What about a book that will provide some of the most eager page turns you’ve ever seen? Press Here, from the wildly creative French author/illustrator Hervé Tullet, has that ability. Simple in appearance, genius ...more
آیت معروفی
خیلی خوب بود. مجید خدابخش یکی از دوستانم بهم معرفیاش کرد. انتشارات دیبایه از آن نشرهای کودک گزیده کاریست که هر کتابش تجربهایست برای خودش.
کتاب تعاملی است. یعنی از بچه میخواهد کاری بکند و پیش برود. مثلا کتاب را تکان بدهد و بعد ورق بزند ببیند دایرههایی که توی صفحهی قبل دیده چطور بهم ریخته است. یا مثلا دست بزند و محکمتر دست بزند و باز هم محکمتر دست بزند تا دایرههای با هربار دست زدن و ورق زدن بزرگتر بشوند.
اینکه نوینسدهای با چنین ایدهی سادهای و فقط با استفاده از چند دایرهی رنگی و نقاشی بسیار ساده بتوا
Стефан Русинов
Забавна интерактивна книга (такава, която ти дава команди и на всяка нова страница се случва промяна, вследствие от изпълнението им - натисни, разклати, духни...). През лятото четох една доста по-веселяшка с дърво и листа. Не са точно моето нещо този тип книги, но се радвам, че вече си имаме и такива, благодарение на издателство Funky Books. С любопитство бих я почел с племенника си.

(Замяната на ръкописно изписване (както е на оригиналната корица) с гаден шрифт, който се прави на ръкописен, вина
Andrew
Dec 30, 2015 Andrew rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked: everything about this incredibly creative book!
she liked: the ipad-like quality of changing pictures on real paper.
Andreea
Feb 14, 2017 Andreea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
Minunată carte! Simplă și în mod inedit interactivă. M-am trezit urmând instrucțiunile din ea și stârnind priviri ciudate în jurul meu. :)

Recomand părinților cu copii care descoperă acum formele, culorile, stările. Veți fi încântați! Micuțul la fel.
Paul
Jan 16, 2012 Paul rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Opening the first page, it felt like this was going to be a fun. And it was! Very simple, physically interactive, great use of what appear to be finger paints -- including fingerprints--in primary colors with a few guided suggestions. Whether three of us adults passing it around--maybe more fun to watch someone else turn the pages and experience it/experiment with it--or a group of 30 entering this--what a joyful group experience. Can't wait for my grandson to discover it at whatever age that ha ...more
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Brilliantly simple, this interactive book is very simple. The illustrations are pretty much circles in primary colors. But the beauty is that each page has simple instructions such as "stand the book straight up" with the next page containing a reasonable result of such action, in this case all the circles laying on the bottom of the next page. I wish I'd known about this book when my nephew was just a little younger and would have been amazed.

Kaethe
It was on the new shelf when I dropped books off at the library yesterday, so I grabbed it. Later, after supper, I found Tosh rooting through my library bag to see what I'd brought home. We "read" it together. We are by no means babies, and we were both mighty amused. Delightful.

Library copy
Glenda
Jan 01, 2017 Glenda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s
Picture books that offer insight into perspective and point of view appeal to me as I've always had a slightly skewed way of seeing the world. "Press Here" is another book about the power of imagination and creativity.
Angela
Sep 15, 2013 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is like the cutest book ever. I randomly saw this on a shelf next to the YA books at B&N and read it with my younger sister. It's a great book for kids.

I can't get over how cute this is.

IT'S ADORABLE.
Suzan Alteri
Dec 01, 2013 Suzan Alteri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great interactive board book for children and adults! I can assure you that anyone of ANY age will enjoy this playful book about dots!
Haeun Lim
Jan 13, 2015 Haeun Lim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book sounds very fun. I think it helps to learn how to count or numbers in very fun way. The most fun part is dots are bigger and bigger when readers clapping.
Nadin Adel
Sep 29, 2015 Nadin Adel rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
Nothing special for a kid to learn.
Kristen Dutkiewicz
Mar 28, 2017 Kristen Dutkiewicz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
"Press Here" is a magically fun interactive book about what happens when colors mix. Children can truly get involved by tilting the book, shaking it, and simply pressing the dot, only to see what the reaction is on the next page.

Loved, loved, loved!
Sadia Mansoor
Feb 01, 2017 Sadia Mansoor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, children
OMG!! I have to buy this book for my future kids! Im so so getting it :D

One day, I will be reading this book with my toddlers together inshALLAH ^_^
Brandy Brown
Apr 13, 2017 Brandy Brown is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Gkhjj
ColleenaMareena
Mar 16, 2017 ColleenaMareena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of our favorite books! Whenever I start reading it all 5 kids come crowd around and want to be the one to push, shake, or blow on the dots. Super cute and fun and different. It's our favorite book to give friends and family as a birthday gift!
Kim
Apr 17, 2017 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: toddler
My 3 year old adores this book "the magic book". Aunt Michelle we need to give it back to you!
Danielle
Opening the pages of Press Here a child enters into an imaginative world filled with dots of all colors and sizes, but it all starts with a simple yellow dot. As pages are turned and actions completed the dots come to life before a child’s eyes. Turn the book, shake the book and even blow on the dots in the book and listen to the laughter poor into your home as children & adults everywhere fall in love with this ingenious little picture book.

Again, as I was with both Dot by Patricia Intriago
Sarah Mayor Cox
Press Here (Allen & Unwin and written by Herve Tullet - who apparently is the yummiest illustrator in Europe on 2 legs - not that I would know 'cos I wasn't at the special Herve dinner party in Bologna, but I was told, many times by many people, mostly middle aged women type people)

My fellow Book Whisperer, Michelle Prawer and I read it over and over again at the Clunes Children’s BookTown tent in May, 2011 and it was a smash hit. Not least because cleverly when you get to the end of the bo
Aly Gutierrez
Dec 01, 2016 Aly Gutierrez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
• Book summary
-Fun book that teaches children about their colors. This activity based book asks the reader to touch, rub, and count the color spots. Children learn their colors in this interactive picture book.

• Grade level, interest level, Lexile
-Pre-k through kindergarten

• Appropriate classroom use (subject area)
-Teach about colors with students and read this book.

• Individual students who might benefit from reading
-Students that enjoy painting or art in general will enjoy learning their c
Julie
What a clever book, with great execution of its central concept. Press Here is much more detailed and interactive than I expected. I found myself instinctively and automatically going through the motions and actions as directed, and as a child would do to follow along. It encourages young readers to be hands-on with the book, and Tullet also has a great understanding of sensory details and color concepts (starting with blue, yellow, and red and then blending the colors as the book gets "shaken u ...more
Goodreads Librari...: NAB Query 6 26 May 19, 2016 04:56PM
Children's Books: Interactive Books 5 31 Jun 08, 2012 07:58PM
  • Perfect Square
  • Do You Know Which Ones Will Grow?
  • Where's Walrus?
  • Hooray for Amanda & Her Alligator!
  • Tap the Magic Tree
  • Is Everyone Ready for Fun?
  • Blue Chameleon
  • Ernest, the Moose Who Doesn't Fit
  • It's a Tiger!
  • There Are Cats in This Book
  • Blue Chicken
Hervé Tullet is the creator of more than fifty children’s books, including Press Here, which has been translated into twenty-seven languages. He loves to provoke surprise with his books, as well as in the dynamic workshops that he takes part in. He lives in Paris and is celebrated internationally for his playful, inventive, and interactive storytelling.
More about Hervé Tullet...