Alec (Shibari Auction House, #2)

Alec (Shibari Auction House #2)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  146 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Experienced sub Alec is back at the Shibari Auction House to sell two more years of his time after his master of ten years turns him in for a "newer model." Novice Top Benj can't believe anyone would throw the lovely Alec away or complain that he's too old and snaps Alec up for twice the asking price.

Could it be both men are looking for more than a sale and some fun, and i...more
Published April 5th 2012 by Changeling Press, LLC

Serena Yates
In an interesting contrast to the first book of the series, this volume features an experienced 'slave' who needs just two more years of income by selling his services so he can retire. Paired with a 'baby Top' (as Alec calls Benj), the sparks fly in more than a sexual way from the very beginning.

Alec is disappointed and feels rejected because, at twenty-nine, his Master of ten years kicked him out for being too old. Alec is a capable personal assistant, and more desperate for companionship than...more
Virginia
I liked this little short. Sean Michael at his best writing about the start of a D/s relationship with some instant love. I enjoyed this one much more than the first book in this series because the ending didn't feel as abrupt as the first book because we got an epilogue in this one (which was a nice look at what happened to them). I did suspend belief a bit on the auction and money exchange issue but that's ok - it's fiction :)
Cole Riann
I enjoyed this one more than the first one, I think. Maybe they're just different (and they are, the dynamics of the couples are). This is very nice for a stress free read, with a smooth ride into the sunset. No real bumps in the road that the couple has to traverse, and quite a few sexy scenes -- the kind that Sean Michael is best at.
Barb Manning
Shibari Auction House: Alec is the second installment in Sean Michael's Shibari Auction House BDSM series. It's a short story that focuses mainly upon the two main characters Benj, the new Dom and Alec, an experienced sub. The two young men meet during an auction at Shibari House. Alec is selling his services for two years and Benj is looking for a new sub.

This Dom/sub pair has some problems to overcome from the outset. Alec, while an experienced sub, is unsure of himself after his former Master...more
Cathy Brockman
This was a good, quick read. I am a hopeless romantic, so anytime there is a hot romantic love story I am in. It was short and sweet and I found the story interesting, especially since I am rather new at BDSM, and the Slave and Master stuff.
The story was about Alec, a very experienced Sub that has been let go by his Master of 10 years for a younger sub. He is feeling down because he really liked his past master and that this was his second one.
He goes back to the reputable auction house he has u...more
Tamela
I truly felt for Alec and was happy he found a new Master even though Benj was a little new at the whole game.

I liked the characters, but what first started turning me off Sean Michael was that there was actually too much sex.

This story and the one before it seem to be a short interesting premise with a bunch of sex slapped on top and no real depth. I hate to say it but I won't be getting book #3 in this series.

I'm a serious Velvet Glove fan and I like most of the Hammer series, but more and mo...more
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
This was very sweet. I liked how the tables were a bit turned in that the Alec was the experienced Sub, with Benj being the inexperienced Dom. I fell in love with these two right away and really enjoyed watching them explore things. I really would have liked more of Alec's background to come into play, but it didn't take away from my overall enjoyment. Definitely wish this one was longer.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
A surprisingly sweet story of an experienced sub who ends up with an inexperienced younger Dom. There is a lot to enjoy here with the way the guys interact and how Alec is brought out of his shell to understand that in living there is joy and pleasure - and he is entitled to it. Loved the dynamic and it really worked this length. Nice!
Gabbi
I liked this book better than the first one in the series. I thought the romance between the two heroes was sweet and nicely done. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series!! Hopefully, it'll be longer than the first two books.
Dee Wy
Really liked this scenario with an inexperienced Dom who is so thrilled to have his first sub under contract. Loved it.
Clover
that was a very sweet story even with the bdsm parts.
Josie Goodreads
I loved this, very sweet, I just wish it had been longer
Sue bowdley
Loved Alec and Benj..my fav so far x
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Wesley Vance
Wesley Vance marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Marisa
Marisa marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Before He Cheats (Perfect Timing, #7)
  • More Than a Pet
  • Considering Carlyle (BDSM Club #2)
  • Broken Bonds (Souls in Bondage, #1)
  • Catalyst
  • The Brat-tastic Jayk Parker
  • How Much For the Whole Night?
  • Last Call Europe: Black Wolf
  • Screwing the System - online short
  • Dangerous Submission (Dangerous Affairs, #2)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours...more
More about Sean Michael...
Bent (Hammer, #1) Daddy, Daddy and Me Mannies Incorporated (Mannies Incorporated, #1) Found (Hammer, #3) Forged (Hammer, #8)