Start by marking “FETIDUS: The Damned Heir” as Want to Read:
FETIDUS: The Damned Heir

FETIDUS: The Damned Heir

3.93  ·  Rating Details  ·  30 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The Foundation for the Ethical Treatment of the Innocently Damned, Undead and Supernatural (FETIDUS) was established in 1620 by Johannes Kepler. It is the oldest known advocacy organization in the world that seeks to protect the rights of meta-humans and promote better understanding, peace and compassion among all people, of whatever biological or non-biological form and b ...more
Podcast, 20 pages
Published July 2010

To ask other readers questions about FETIDUS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FETIDUS

Darrell
Apr 22, 2015 Darrell rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
A supernatural noir thriller similar to Mike Carey's Felix Castor series populated with ghosts, vampires, and especially zombies. It mostly takes place in Washington D.C., although there is one chapter in which our detective travels to Salt Lake City which shows how Mormons handle the zombie problem. Each episode contains "a word from our sponsor", a humorous commercial that shows how the zombie apocalypse has changed society. Overall a fun listen, although I did think it objectified women too m ...more
James Hasser
Jan 09, 2015 James Hasser rated it liked it
The readers in this audio book were way over dramatic and at times it was hard to hear the actually story because the backgound noise was so loud. Overall I liked the story but the readers and sound effects were a little over done.
Andy
Mar 28, 2013 Andy rated it it was amazing
One of my favourite podcastnovels. The summary explains the world of FETIDUS quite well.That alone caught my interest. The story itself is in essence a dark Detectiv Story mixed with a good dose of /slightZombieapokalypse/Ghosts/Vampires/and other dark creatures.
I realy like this kind of weird stuff.

This podcast truly deseves its two parsec awards. Great actors and good audioquality.

I admit this podcast isnt for everyone. But the music, the breathy talking, the over dramatic plot are exactly w
Reese
May 01, 2013 Reese rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I feel this audiodrama is quite unique with it's audio cue transitions that really colour the noir aesthetic quite nicely. Loved the voicework, soundtracks and audio effects.

The story was great and left me feeling hollow to find out that season 2 is nowhere in sight.
Stephanie
Nov 05, 2013 Stephanie rated it did not like it
I can't even finish listening to this audio podcast. The music and sound effects completely take away from the storytelling, and are quite distracting!
Christine Gaskins
Apr 26, 2012 Christine Gaskins rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Any fan of the supernatural
Lee was annoying at first with the "sexy, breathy" voice but that quickly ended. Worth listening to, at least once.
Laura Broder
This is way too overdone for my taste. The music, the breathy talking, the over dramatic plot. Bleh.
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2015
Sharel
Sharel added it
Oct 01, 2015
Jessica
Jessica is currently reading it
Sep 24, 2015
Tron Tronzington
Tron Tronzington rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2015
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Alex
Alex rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2015
Damon Luepnitz
Damon Luepnitz rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2014
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2014
Jessi
Jessi rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2016
Katie Barrett
Katie Barrett rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Lea Ann
Lea Ann rated it really liked it
May 29, 2014
Brian Moon
Brian Moon rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2014
Stephen
Stephen rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2013
Ethan Hubbard
Ethan Hubbard rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2013
Sahdri
Sahdri marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2013
Roberto Scarlato
Roberto Scarlato rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2013
Anthony Nomorosa
Anthony Nomorosa rated it did not like it
May 17, 2013