Start by marking “Demons Forever (Peachville High Demons, #6)” as Want to Read:
Demons Forever (Peachville High Demons, #6)

Demons Forever (Peachville High Demons #6)

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  1,064 ratings  ·  101 reviews
Harper has come so far from her life as a foster child. She never imagined what her future would hold when she was first brought to the small town of Peachville. Since that day she’s faced great evil, found some of the answers she’s been looking for, and fallen deeply, madly in love. But her biggest challenge and her greatest lessons are still ahead of her.

Despite living i
Published December 21st 2012 by Dead River Books (first published December 20th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Demons Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demons Forever

The Host by Stephenie MeyerFirelight by Sophie JordanDeadly Cool by Gemma HallidayNightshade by Andrea CremerVanish by Sophie Jordan
best "eye" on the cover
219th out of 658 books — 1,528 voters
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensDown London Road by Samantha YoungNever Too Far by Abbi Glines
2013 Release books to read
473rd out of 1,020 books — 2,307 voters

More lists with this book...

Kandice Dover
I have no idea what to say. I'm so fucking mind blown right now.

This book was beyond amazing. Seriously, I don't think there's a word to describe it.

I was actually a little worried when I started this because I've read some books recently that have just been so disappointing and especially in a series. The first two books would be amazing and then the third would be so damn disappointing.

I was actually a little ify because I thought Harper would just leave behind the person she was and fall i
Chantel
Jammers9
Sep 10, 2012 Jammers9 marked it as to-read
I only started reading the series on Monday of this past week. It took me less than a week to read through all 5 of the currently released...I honestly could not put it down! I cannot wait for the final installment. I set a reminder for the 29th on my phone and added + 6 to my "to-read" list for sure!!
B at Spare Time Book Blog
This is the final book in this series. I am sad to see it end but, wow did this book pack a punch! Full of action, heartache and life changing decisions. Harper finally gets to meet and spend time with her Father and within minutes of getting to the castle they are attacked. Harper's life is going in a downward spiral unless decisions are made. She has to choose between the safety of the Dome or helping the enslaved demons and innocent humans in Peachville. There are a lot of discussions about h ...more
Jade
Angela
Satisfactory ending. Kinda. I hate those kinds of endings, because it assumes that everybody wants that ending, but Harper's 17 and has been through hell - to her, that probably is a happy ending, so I'll be nice.

I'll keep track of the author, read anything else she writes. She's definitely a good storyteller, and with this being her first series, I look forward to seeing her grow as a writer.

Oh, and only glancing at the cover was I reminded of something else I liked. Even though the girl weirds
Paige Carlarne-Hall
Tom
I really loved the last book in the series. With there being an extra book in the series I was afraid there was going to be a lot of filler in it and there wasn't. It was pretty awesome from start to finish and my favorite of the series. With all that said I can't help but think that some of the unanswered questions could have been answered by deleting some of the stuff from Rival Demons and then having a better epilogue. Just talking out loud. No sense on going into a long review. If you made i ...more
Marie
This series was absolutely amazing. Every single book was fast paced and kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end. I read all 6 in ONE day! I couldn't stop. The ending was gob-smacking but absolutely perfect. I loved every moment reading these books. Definitely a series I will never be able to forget. Recommend to everyone! Sara Cannon is an amazing author who knows how to ride an awesome read, that not only captures your attention but keeps it! 5 FRICKIN stars! Definitely!
Intrigued by Romance
What can I say....The Peachville High Demon Series is a truly AMAZING series. I found it very difficult to put any of the books down. After I got the first book; I was determined to buy the rest of the series. There are only a few authors I can say that about. Sarra Cannon is a gifted author...she pulls you in from the first chapter and keeps you held captive through out the books. Harper has gone through so much with each of the books. She is a strong willed young woman who; once she puts her m ...more
Emily
Yes I'm one of those who read it all in one sitting. I loved every minute of it. It was an intense book, to me. I'm so glad Sarra took the extra time she needed to get it all right. Thank you so much Sarra!
Rhomy
super awesome end for a great series!!!
review coming soon :)
Cherie Ausgotharp
Huge fan of series;can't wait for this to be released!
Marsha
Dec 23, 2012 Marsha rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Young Adults and Adults
I've been waiting for the release of "Demon's Forever" for what seems like forever; but, let me tell you like all of Sarra Cannon's novels it was well worth the wait. I will admit, at first I was a little concerned that I would have trouble getting back into the plot since it had been so long. However, the action and the clever way Ms. Cannon reminds the readers of the events from the previous books truly solidified the story for me.

Harper finally is in the presence of her father, the Demon King
Reeses
I honestly can not believe this series is over. I started this book last year and the series had me from the first book. Harper and this series have come so far and I was so sad and yet excited to read the ending of Harper's story.

Harper's entire life she thought of her father as this man who left her mother for no reason. Now in the shadow world she comes face to face with her demon father. Excited to get to finally know her father they are about to head into the castle when they come nuder att
Peachville High Demons became one of my favorite book series. With characters like Harper and Jackson I fell in love with this story. I anticipated every book and couldn't wait to get lost in the story of Harper and her quest for the truth. However, when it came to this book I didn't jump at the chance to read it. I bought it on release day but it waited on my Kindle for months. I just couldn't bring myself to read the final book. I knew this was the end and I was not ready to say goodbye so I t ...more
R.G.
An incredible ending to an incredible series... I honestly couldn't put it down... once the ball was rolling I had to follow it to the end... Now that Harper knows about her demon half there was a lot of trying to learn how to use it but it was nicely tied in so it wasn't like in the beginning where that's all she was doing... she was more or less having to learn while using it to save her life... and as it was the finale it was time to take on the Order of Shadows... honestly one of the coolest ...more
Pure Textuality
Man, this is a bittersweet moment for me….

I started this series last year by surfing the freebies on Amazon. I came across Beautiful Demons, attracted initially by its gorgeous cover and then one day, while looking for something new to read, I gave it a shot. I was instantly hooked and proceeded to blow through the rest of the series over the course of the following week.

That brings us to this moment. After a long (and torturous) wait, Demons Forever, the sixth and final book in the Peachville H
Jacquelyn Toll
LOVED THESE BOOKS!!!

The books were fast reads for me but i do tend to read faster than most! i can honestly say that i love bookgorilla.com because if it werent for signing up for there email list i never would have found this series!!

Harper is a lonely girl who thinks she has no one in the world but herself shipped around to different foster homes all her life because no one knows how to deal with harper!! and harper herself well she doesnt really understand what is going on with her! Untill h
Sharon Stevenson
'Demons Forever' is book number 6 in Cannon's Peachville High series about teenager Harper and the truths about her life that come out when she moves to Peachville.

***Spoiler Alert - if you haven't read the previous books in this series they're about to be spoiled, so look away now! Harper starts this book out as a newly crowned princess in her father's land, wanting desperately to go back to Peachville and attempt to free the demons from their witch hosts. Her strong-willed and caring personali
Magan Vernon
If it's not obvious, I'm a huge Sarra Cannon fan girl. I had been waiting for this novel ever since the fifth one ended. It may have taken Sarra a little longer to get this one out, but it was beyond worth the wait.

The action in this novel is more than all the other ones combined and will leave you on the edge of your seat at every page. If you have TMJ or any other issues, you should probably bite on something as you read this, because I think I gritted my teeth down to the nubs at certain scen
Susan Mcclellan
Awesome!

I'm really going to miss the characters I've come to know so well. This series is not just for teens and young adults, I'm 60 and was enthralled by these booksKudos to Sarra Cannon, an author who can rope you in and keep you panting for more.
Chelsie
This book was unbelievable! I didn't think the books in this series could get any better, but boy was I wrong! The scenes were so intense. I couldn't put it down. Jackson is so amazing! I adore everything about him. The concepts of the magic used were brilliant. Sarra really has a unique mind! Love it!
Imani
I love this series and am so sad to see it end. Harper goes through a lot in the book. She meets her father The King of The South. She learns she has to save her half-sister Angela King, because Priestess Winter wants her to come to Peachville so she can pass the Prima future line to a different family. There are people you didn't expect to not be good the whole time and find out there are people that were nice all along, just caught up with the wrong crowd a.k.a The Order of Shadows.

The ending
Larisa Rodriguez
Never wanted the series to end...I was sad...but hopeful there is room for many spin-offs or aditional novels!!
Newbee (JoAnn) Brown
Absolutely wonderful!

I got the first book in this series for free... I couldn't put it down!

It was so good I bought the other five so I could just keep on reading to the end!

I was not disapointed. These are well written and a great set of books. This author has a great imagination and the books have great moral content, love stories, betral and lots of action!

They were so good in fact that I didn't stop to write reviews for any of them so I could just keep reading. I read all 6 books in a day an
Ashley
Great series for Ya reader.
Just finish this one and i am soon going start demon wrath.
Jean
4.5 stars. And that's how you do a series finale! Very exciting, and we finally got the answers to our questions.

My only complaint was that I would have liked the main characters to put the clues together a bit more quickly. It seemed like I was usually a little ahead of them, but then I had more time to think about it since I wasn't in the middle of all the action. :)

The ending was satisfying, although there are plenty of storylines left for the planned spinoff series. Ms. Cannon has moved ont
Marquita Valentine
What can I say about Sarra Cannon's Peachville Demons Series? How about I LOVED IT. From the very start, I jut had to root for Harper. She was so relatable and strong. For me, Harper acted and spoke like a teenager, something I appreciate in a YA novel.

Harper's journey was amazing to read...and OMG Jackson. Seriously, he is so amazingly swoony. ;)

I won't give anything away, but I was sad to see this series end. BUT I cannot wait for what Sarra publishes next, because I know it will be everythin
Felicity
Great book makes you happy the story is continuing can't wait to read more
Buddy Read Zone: Demons forever 111 22 Jan 07, 2013 05:22PM
Demons Forever 1 35 Apr 03, 2012 07:27PM
  • Duplicity (Spellbound #2)
  • Elysian (Celestra, #8)
  • Central (Daughters Of Saraqael, #2)
  • Integration (Bonfire Academy, #2)
  • Summon (Rae Wilder, #4)
  • Immortal Grave (Dark Betrayal Trilogy, #3)
  • A Darker Past (Darker Agency, #2)
  • Oppressed  (Arelia LaRue, #4)
  • Soul Bound (Moonstone Saga, #2)
  • Darkness Falls (Vamp Chronicles, #5)
  • Burn Like Fire (The Briar Creek Vampires, #6)
  • Release (The Protector, #3)
  • Traitor (Bridger, #2)
  • Beyond (Afterlife,#1)
  • Soul Sucker (Soul Justice, #1)
  • My Soul to Keep  (Soul Keeper, #1)
Beautiful Demons (Peachville High Demons, #1) Inner Demons (Peachville High Demons, #2) Bitter Demons (Peachville High Demons, #3) Shadow Demons (Peachville High Demons, #4) The Trouble with Goodbye (Fairhope, #1)